Want the best for my kids

my 14 year old kid is 5"2... he has no armpit hair but voice has broken, will he grow? how can i ensure he grows the most? how fucked is he? i am 5 foot 10

Let me guess - you bred with an Asian?

Just make sure he has good genes. You should've been more careful with your wife's genetic traits.

How tall is waifu? Don't worry about 14, your kid is still growing,most likely a late bloomer

You shouldn't be a father if you are asking stupid shit like that on Veeky Forums.

Can't fix genetics now. Get some HGH.

Too late m8. My parents got massive hints from my doctor on every routine check that treatment was needed but 'fuckit his father is 5'10 lol'. When i finally went to see a doctor at 16 the damage was already done: 95%grown bone structure.

t. 5'6 manlet.

I was the shortest dude out of all my friends until late 8th grade. 6'3" now.

This sounds like me at 14. My parents had my doctor refer me to an endocrinologist. The endocrinologist prescribed me test and offered HGH but it seemed too expensive (about $30,000). I took the test which predictably jumpstarted my puberty. I got severe acne and grew to only 5'7". Not taking the HGH is the biggest regret of my life desu.

If you can't afford that, at least make sure his sleep and nutrition is on point. Make sure he's getting enough vitamin D and Zinc. Make sure he's being active.

When will they fucking learn

fuck off m8, im a supreme gentleman breed and was 6'3" at 15, am close to 6'5" at 22 now

Exact same for me 8th grade growth spurt was insane, went from short chubby kid to one of the tallest in the school. Still a late bloomer though.

What countries do you live in so that doctors prescribe HGH to dudes who end up being 5'6/5'7 ? In France, you have to be 5'2 or lower

you fucked him with your shit genetics and he will resent you for life, well fucking done "dad"

I mean your projected height has to be lower than 5'2

I went to the doctor one day because I had always been on the curve that leads to 5'11 or 6' but I was 17 and stuck at 5'8. Told him I didn't sleep much from 14 to 16 and mentioned the fucking Accutane he prescribed me at 15, and he told me "yeah lol must be that, but we can't do anything"

Would it be unethical to give your kid a HGH/test cycle yourself? I want strong sons but love womanlets too much

My lil bro grew 2 inches in a month when he was 14. Feels bad to have 10 years on him but he's got 4 inches on me

Have his pituitary tested, if it's deficient in HGH production you can get him HGH injections.

Hive him HGH

i began to grow up at 17 y old went from 5'5 to 5'10 in one year and half and my voice did mue at 14 too.
no worries dude

this. also get him tested for celiac disease, it can lead to malnourishment = stunted growth

Your kid is subhuman because you fucked a ching. No fixing this, start planning funereal

Teach him to accept his life?

I Bet im taller and have a bigger dick than you faggot, id absolutely MOG you to hell with my supreme hapanetics

omg this is hilarious without even intending to be....

I'm in Canada, and I was like 5'0" at 15 when I was seeing the endocrinologist. He said with the HGH I'd probably expect to end up my father's height (5'11") or without out it we would "see what happens".

Lots of sleep and eating above maintenance

14 is somewhat late but theres still years of growth to be had

Make sure he's getting all of his nutrients, OP. Beside that there's not much more you can do, men continue to grow until their early to mid 20's, and some teenagers won't have had much of a growth spurt by 14, he could be a late bloomer.

>22 now
>Son is 14
Hmm

>happa cope

My cock is ten times the size of yours you smelly little asian manlet, I should put you in the ground just for thinking you can be bigger than a Superior White male. filthy gook scum smg

See doctor, he can prescribe him stuff.

HGH

You need to get his ass to bed ON TIME every night.

9 hours MINIMUM

I fucked up my genetic potential by 3-4 inches by sleeping literally 4-5 hours a night through middleschool and highschool.

>be me
>height test at 18mo, 3yo, 8yo
>average height, stop growing at 5'10-6'1" says docs
>fat ginger that was always bullied
>3 month summer between 6th and 7th grade
>grew 6 inches in those 3 months
>no weight gain
>become literal skelle
>pants that fit in may are now capris in august
>shirts became crop tops
>poverty-tier, so no new clothes
>always bullied for "shopping at baby gap"
>anorexic grills always hit on me asking how I lost all that weight
>height measured for freshman sports
>sept 18, 2008, just barely 13 yo, 6'0"
>height measured for graduation gown
>may 2012, 17.5yo, 6'3"
>posting sept 28, 2017, 23yo, 6'5"
Might be a late bloomer and shoot up like I did, might only get another 4" before done growing, that's up to genetics.

I'm so happy I'm over 6ft, I still feel small around guys 6'4 and up though.

At 14 I was 5'6 with a high voice, at 15 I was 5'10 with a deep voice, 6'1 at 24 now. Everyone grows at different rates.

mk-677

I didn't really hit growth spurt until late 16 -17 yrs. ended up at 6'0. it's not that rare

He'll grow. Get him to eat plenty. If I ate more as a kid i'd likely be a bit bigger

>my brother is 6'0
>tfw he just became 15 years old
Feels good man

6'5" 8x6, your turn white piggu manlet

Eat the rice pay the price

don't breed with an asian

WTF? You inspect your lads armpits?

It's too late. May as well put him down, m8.

Time for TRT

Google and learn everything about stimulating HGH naturally, and get him to follow that shit to the T. Don't let him lift heavy shit above the head until he is into his 20's.

testosterone fuses your growth plates you imense fucking moron. the kid needs growth hormone..

Does eating big help you get big?

>will he grow?
Probably yes.
>how can i ensure he grows the most?
Make him swim and/or do sprints.

Hello, i'm a school teacher and work mostly with boys aged 10 to 16.

Kids are funny and grow in different rates and orders. some kids are tiny until they are 16 and then grow a foot over the year. some kids look like men and sound like boys, some look like boys and sound like men.

>robbing your kid of manlet gains

Don't worry too much about it. Till I hit 18 my sister was taller than me, then I had another growth spurt and now I'm the taller one with 6'0", she is 5'11". I grew like 3" after I hit 18. Feels good :)

Same here, I was a bit fatter and then I grew to 6'2, working out and a late college growth gave me another inch too

>he fell for the racemix meme