/mirin/ general

Let's here em boys. Got a good one from today

>squatting at gym (405)
>CUTIE comes up to me on rest and tells me she's never seen anyone lift that much
>smirk like a boss, throw 10lb plates on each side
>I tell her "let's rectify that right here, right now"
>she smiles and giggles
>i feel like a Greek god
>locked in and grinded out 3 reps of 415
>turns out she walked away when I started

I think I fucked up and came on too strong. Not sure, who cares, a mire is a mire

Enough about me, Let's here yours

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17507620/Mastering_the_Core_Teachings_of_the_Buddha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how hard is it to just introduce yourself

and two 10lb plates would make it 425

>Walk up to a guy at the squat rack
>Start flirting
>He mumbles something about rectums and awkwardly puts on more weight
>I'm trying to introduce myself but he literally just starts lifting
>tfw couldn't walk away fast enough
Seriously op don't get so ahead of yourself next time. Not everyone cares as much about your lifts as you do

>mumbles something about rectums
HAHAHAHAHA

truth.

>>I tell her "let's rectify that right here, right now"

You forgot to say m'lady and tip your fedora, it's pretty obvious that's why she walked away OP.

405*2*10=425 you meathead

>let's rectify that right here, right now

>slave girls comes mirin
>ask her if she saw my last fight
>explain the intricacies of removing a man's head
>she doesn't seem impressed

>counting both sides of the bar
not gonna make it

I repped out 415, meaning 415 on each side. you think a qt would be impressed by 4pl8? fucking betas

405*2*10 = 8100 you brainlet

Great post, friend

This is a good one

405 + (10 × 2)

Fucking idiot

You don't need the brackets faggot

>be me
>catch girl glancing at me
>we make eye contact for a few seconds
I MADE IT FRIENDS

You are right faggot

Don't (You) me ever again faggot

Literally any engineer/high math degree uses parentheses to group numbers and make calculations clear. No one cares about your 1st grade arbitrary PEMDAS

I think you mean
405 × (10 + 2)

You forgot the conversion from pounds to USD

LOL he's right

That'd be fine if it were some higher level math rather than some 1st grade level equation

those are parenthesis

#rektum

You used the word arbitrary incorrectly

Underrated

And then you woke up with your dick stuck to your sheets.

say that 2 my face m8 we'll c wot appens

Include me in the screencap

PEMDAS is arbitrary
we decided to make the order of operations the way they are just cause we felt like it, it could have just as easily been PEASMD or even other ones, made exponents last or parentheses last.

*parentheses

you poor bastard

ls good guys. Happiest today. Been lifting for 4 months. Gained about 20 lbs. Few mires.

>get haircut
>get clothes that fit
>can see arm gains and vasularity cause low bf%
>looksmaxed.jpg
>goy I haven't seen in 4 months sees me
>damn user you're looking good
>seruously you been working out?
>his gf is with him
>she goes yeah youre looking better
>I autistic don't say anything
>give double thumbs up
>speedway away

Another one
>washing hands
>another guy goes ayy user you look like youve been working out!
>don't respond walk away

Another one
>Walk in late to class
>class roastie
>dang user you been working out?
>'' No''
>sit down
>overhear her friend telling her ''he goes everyday''
>JUST

last best one
>I can do that thing with my stomach where It looks super expanded and then you slap it flex abs
> qt 3.14 girl wants to see
>send Snapchat video of ut
>she sees my abs and serratus
>'' wow user you're thicc + emojis''
>send a fucking meme where a guy says ''from the bottom of my heart I want you to be eat my entire ass''
>girl "come eat mine first bby"
>I set up date for tomorrow :)

Very happy boy. Pretty autistic. Pic related. One of my attempts...

why women take pics like that?
fucking whores man

That's more attention than I've gotten all year.

BECAUSE THEY'RE WHORES but yeah it's sad. Why can't they just be like we imagined?

>gained 20 lbs in 4 months
>low body fat

How?

What's a roastie?
She probably got paid for it desu

is it summer already?

>be shopping at grocery store for Powerbars
>16 year old cousin squeezes my arm and says "you're so strong user" and smiles and stares directly in my eyes
>she looks at me and smiles periodically while brushing her hair with her hands

Never again am I going to family events. Fuck that noise lads

roast beef (pussy) is my best guess so like a slut

Approached by a girl in a gym? You blew it.

hipo caloric diet and high protein intake my dude

You're in like Flynn, guy. Nothing like quality family time.

so do you know her?
>What's a roastie?
a girl that fuck many guys

Just fuck her senpai, it's all good as long as you don't knock her up and nobody finds out

Courtesy of UD:

The degenerated condition of the average sexually-liberated western female's vagina, as a result of riding the cock carousel through her teens and 20's before hitting the wall and trying to get one of the beta bux -- who she denied while it was still tight and she still looked good -- to put a ring on her finger and lick her recycled Arby's; which he will, because the world is full of thirsty beta enablers stupid enough to marry women who have had their capacity to love atomized into obliteration over a decade of getting shaken like she's in a paint shaker and then painted by cocks whose names she doesn't even remember.
Beta Bux Bill: I'm so happy to be marrying her. I had such a crush on her in high school, but she wouldn't even look at me. But now she's a bit less tight, a bit more blown out, her face lost a few points with the sun damage and semen damage, and, well, actually she's a full-blown roastie, actually it looks like roadkill between her legs, but that's okay, she's my soulmate, and I'm taking the high road by inviting all of the guys she fucked to the wedding; we needed to rent a megachurch.

Stacy the Fiance: "Who's that guy you invited to the wedding?"
Beta Bux Bill: "That's Chad, you said to invite him?"
Stacy the Fiance: "Oh, yeah! I'm gonna go say hi to him before we start the ceremony"
** 10 minutes they've both been gone **
** moans coming from the toilet **

>make eye contact with girl in gym
>she says hi

You gained that much muscle on a caloric deficit? That sounds awesome, I don't want to eat excess calories if I don't have to.

you are a wise man

>working out 3 months
>working a lot, see few friends or coworkers
>lose 40 lbs
>tfw noob gains feelin good
>at work
>"user, you look like a totally different person!"
>thank her and say that I appreciate her noticing
>different grill at work
>"I didn't even recognize you at first, how much weight have you lost?"
t-thanks fit, I'm about half way there in terms of weight loss... probably never be gymbro tier or better tho

>getting McDonald's because it fits my macros
>in drive thru
>worker tells me "nice hair"
>y-you too

>getting take out
>worker girl keeps repeating herself and apologizing
>I get my order and start leaving
>she keeps saying bye and thank you over and over
>kind of wtf lol

yeah surely this is the first chick in history that can keep a secret hahaha

Damn, who is this titty monster?

Getting closer to killing myself... it's been a lonely time. I feel nothing for my family or girlfriend and I honestly wish they saw me die so they wouldn't have been so fucking stupid.

>girl isn't utterly repulsed by my existence to the point she doesn't leave the room I'm working out in
>I've made it lads

that pic has me rolling

>"Your thoughts?"

HEY

Stop that. If you can't bear to live with them then live without them.

Just end it all friend, nothin' ain't never gonna get no better no how.

>rectify
Like wat gotta go

what's wrong with you? dropped on your head or just an asshole?

I agree. I don't find joy in life. At all. I just want to lift weights, smoke weed, and fuck cute thicc Spanish girls. I hate to sound like a degenerate but I am a degenerate. I've been on this website since I was about 13 I believe. I'm 21 now.

I wake up, I lift, I work, I study, I sleep.

I fucking hate everyday because it's always the same shit. I don't even like college. I fucking take online classes because I can't afford to not work like I do. I don't do clubs I don't make friends or get to be in a frat. I'm a fucking miserable 21 year old dead beat that wants to fucking die every night.

Guy who gained 20 lbs. I ate like a 500 calorie surplus. Please bulk. I feel like you are a Skelton

>Hooked up with 8/10 tiny azn grill last night
>She's gushing about my abs the whole time
>Crash at her place
>Getting out of her bed this morning
>Put on pants, start to put on shirt
>"Wait, come here before you do that"
>I oblige
>She slowly strokes my abs
>"Okay, you're good"

We're all gonna make it brahs

I'm fucking slaving away just to have a place to call home and food... and then everyone else my age is happily in debt and fucking having a blast. I don't enjoy a fucking inch of my existence. Even the sex with my girlfriend isn't satisfying anymore. I've had more than 50 episodes where I've contemplated suicide or almost did kill myself. I just have a hard time because I don't know what I want to do but I need money to survive.

So, the way this should have went

>You: "Thanks, I see you doing some good work over there too... what is your name?"
>Qt: "My name is Stacy, what is your name?"
If she asks you for your name she likes you enough for you to ask her out.
>You: "I'm Chad, here put your number in my phone and we'll hang out this weekend." ;)
Flirt... etc... then after she enters number.
>You: "Cool, well, Stacy, I'm going to finish this up and shower, look forward to talking to you later." >:)

If she's really forward she'll get aggressive at that point and you might end up smashing her later in the shower... but fuck user... this autism will not stand. You need to dedicate a workout day to game.

false

That's autistic. Also, don't use words like rectify in conversation.

There ain't no point in going on.
God damn Spaniards are ugly, I could never find one of 'em attractive unless they were the human kind. I dropped out of college because it was overwhelming, if you're gonna kill yourself make it quick because you'll regret it pretty soon after. If you don't want to then stick to it, try to delude yourself into being optimistic.

>20lbs in 4 months
>low bf%
Lel

I can't feel happiness man. I have to smoke weed or drink to feel different. I tried being happy for 2 years by working at a place that promotes a fake happy demeanor. It ended with me throwing my shirt at my boss.

Senpai

Shit, you're in my boat then. Yeah I've tried to go without the dope but it just don't work for me. What makes you happy in general?

Do mushrooms before you anhero, research it and take at least 5 dried grams. After this you will not kys.

what's helped my depression is mediation. we all have some idea of what that is, and how it can help.

here's a book that contains everything you need to seek enlightenment. this is not a magic cure, but it will give you the tools to enjoy life.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17507620/Mastering_the_Core_Teachings_of_the_Buddha

at least get enlightened before you kill yourself. There might be some cool shit to see.

I have done acid 3 times, shrooms once. Each gave me some sort of crazy revelation regarding my behavior. Otherwise, I am still fucking miserable because at the end of the day I know that as long as I am alive I will work until I fucking die. I will do everything I hate until I die. Why wait until 80 when it could be 22 or tomorrow? If all I do is work am I even living? I don't ever feel happy. Fuck this.

>be a dyel
>go to the gym at the same time every other day
>a qt has the same schedule
>throw glances at her every now and then
>catch her throwing quick glances at me

She's probably just looking at me because I'm a creep though, right?

>Each gave me some sort of crazy revelation regarding my behavior
This, it's really fucked my mind I think I see ghouls and devils and shit.

get out of your head and into the present moment. it's a much more peaceful way to be. you have to accept life and stop fighting with yourself.

Smoking weed and going to the gym make me happy. That's about it. If I could be an equity analyst of some sort that would be my dream career. But I'm stuck at the fucking bottom because I don't have the time or energy to get into fucking Harvard. Given my situation I just figure it's always going to be like this. I feel trapped. I feel stuck and helpless. I can't rely on my girlfriend or mom, my dad abandoned me. It's just a fucking repeating nightmare. My mornings start with regret and end with me crying and hitting myself in the fucking head hoping I'll slowly fuck my shit up.

maybe she's mirin user, try to make eye contact

> Cousin (15)
>Pecs
>Abs
>Solid

Hard to argue against since you sound like a whiny faggot. Suicide is selfish as fuck tho, and usually only spoiled faggots with no perspective do it.

My life is work. I don't want to fucking spend my existence working. Are you telling me to be at peace with everything I fucking hate? That's much more easily said than done. My present moment is hell. My present moment is fucking loneliness and work. Bills. Debt. Hell. I don't feel happy. I am stuck dating a girl I fucking hate because she acts like she will die without me. Apparently I'm her true love and shit. I can't hurt her but she makes me want to die too. Fuck. College, my mother, my girlfriend, and my job. They all make me want to fucking shoot myself. And that's my entire life.

If being happy is selfish I guess I am selfish. I wouldn't consider myself spoiled. I've worked for everything I have. I never see my family. My grandfather is dying because I haven't seen him. Fuck you. Everything I love is gone. My family is growing old and all I can do is work and repeat until I die so I don't die homeless.

>work
Meh, I'm doing a job I like that furthers other goals I have in life in addition to career goals. Maybe you ought to figure out a way to not hate work... definitely start by quitting whatever you're doing and hating.

God damn that's tempting jailbait

Sounds like you have too much stuff you're trying to hold onto. Materialism is a part of modernity that you can reject and live a more peaceful and content life. Check out minimalism on netflix.

I won't enjoy any of the jobs I work though. Why would I enjoy taking time out of my day to make some prick rich? My current boss is worth over 10m+ and I fucking scrape by to keep his shit running.

I have a car, apartment, clothes, food, computer. I can't afford to be a stupid fuck with my money. My girlfriend yells at me for being cheap.

rectums? he was talking about squat plug, bitches love squat plugs

>That's much more easily said than done.
Yes I know. I share the same feelings of depression you do, but over time I've learned to live differently.

Mediation techniques alone don't cure anything, I can't even say exactly how your life would change. All I know is you can be at peace even in an awful situation.

Seeking enlightenment aside, it sounds like you treat yourself like crap. Can you imagine if you were looking at your situation from the outside? What kind of advice would you give yourself?

It sounds like you're doing a lot for others, which is great. But you've got to treat yourself well first of all. I know this all sounds like retarded bullshit, because when I was in that dark place nobody could tell me anything. Don't give up.

Didn't get mired today but I think I'm finally starting to lose the chip on my shoulder. I'm miring myself.

I've always been so goddamn competitive, pushing myself to have the best body and the highest status of people around me.

It's lead me to go pretty far in lifting (never competed and wouldn't win but I'm pretty huge. People can tell I've been lifting for years) and to accomplish my goals (Academically and in relationships)

Now I've got a nice body and will continue to push myself but the motivation is from enjoying lifting, not from imagining all the qt's I'm going to fuck

I've got a girl I really like, I could fuck her for the rest of my life no problem. She's very supportive of me and we've got a great dynamic.

I got into my top choice medical school and I'm doing well.

And the best way to describe it is I feel ok with myself for the first time in a while. Used to be really insecure and was driven by dread of failure and desire for status. Recently something snapped and I let go of the self hatred and it's allowing me to actually push myself harder than when I was driven in fear. Now I just want to see how well I can do for the love of the game.

Thanks Veeky Forums.

There's probably not even 800 lbs of plates at your gym, dyel

>thinks he doesn't sound spoiled
It's easy to tell you're young because you HAVE grandparents, so stop being a little faggot for a moment. I used to work fast food tier shit jobs from when I was 16 to like 22... and it was shit... but it wasn't forever... I always kept it in perspective that what I was doing was building toward betting my situation... and it did. If you have no direction or ambition then you need to experience some harder times and hit rock bottom. A good swift kick in the dick from life will do you wonders in terms of motivation. This shit is late teens tier angst and you sound like a closet homo.

Not my first mire but I got a few from a few days ago

>be me
>be senior in high school (inb4 newfag)
>leaving the weight room after a hard workout
>as I was walking out, I pass the girls socker team
>as I walk by I get three mires

Mire#1
>I pass by two black girls
>I hear one of them say
>"their goes my white bf, user!"
>I look back to see who said it
>they both look back to see if I heard what they said
>I was the only white guy in the area

Mire#2
>see crush
>she gives me this really flirty/cute smile while she was with one of her friends
>smile back

Mire#3
>last I see an 8/10 thick Latina qt giving me this really flirty smile like my crush just gave me
>as I get closer her smile gets even bigger and then waves at me really quickly
>I smile and wave back and continue walking

Felt good that day, anything else I could have done besides smile and wave back?

Black girl mires rank among the most validating. Black chicks love put-together white dudes and it's awesome to experience it. Too bad they're usually kinda fat.

Waving thing sounds weird, where do you live? Where I live that'd be a faux pas.

I give up. You are right, but I don't have the strength to hold on for that long. I don't care for anything in this world. You have goals it sounds like, that you worked really hard to achieve... I don't have that. I don't have goals. Nothing makes me happy. That's all it is.

Cool, have fun being dead.