There's literally no one else you should be taking serious advice from

There's literally no one else you should be taking serious advice from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGIHnZzHWGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOLEM BE GONE

who dat

Definition of /ourguy/

idk sometimes he says some stupid shit. but it's rare, few and far between, the real advice he gives that you need to listen to is the mindset.

>tfw no one cares about justin anymore

kinda cringe

I care, but he doesn't make videos anymore

His Instagram is dead, his yt is dead, he's stopped bro. plus he does boring oly now.

> Advising me to only listen to pic related
> Not guy in pic
> Paradox

Eric literally mogs him on all levels.
Justin was just a young & handsome-ish riptard. I also suspect he was a manlet. He was not that big t b h. And a dumb conventionalist at that.
Eric is a litteral god amongst men.

he doesnt post anything anymore sadly, just some random pictures like once in 3 months on his IG

Anyone has his 70s big LP pdf? he's literally my goal body and I want to follow a routine that would get me close to his look as much as my insertions and all that can(that strong traps and thicc look)

>70s big LP pdf

I highlighted and searched exactly that in Google and got the PDF as the first result. It's Basically SS 4 days a week with some accessories.

what was your magic? I even checked if search was limited to my language/country but it isnt
I found both his TM pdf's and even his diet one on paleo diet yet cant seem to find that one

>and got the PDF as the first result
I tried that and only got fake pdfs and offline docslide link

Care to upload it to mega/dropbox/other file storage site?

Are you guys looking for the S&CP PDF or his book PDF?

>white
>solid jawline
>blue eyes
who is this

the natty GOAT

pls tell me. here you can save this rare pepe if you tell

i'll even throw in a rare spurdo to whoever will tell me who this is

His name is eric bugenhagen. Dude is a beast.

thanks broseph

So I should only listen to a fake natty whos channel is nothing but 1min videos of himself shouting and lifting heavy shit?

Kek

Looks like an overcompencating manlet again.

Eric is cool but Nether is cool too. Who else just whips out a 1300lb rackpull.

fake natty

hes over 6 ft

I don't know, Eric works out for a living and seems to sustain regular injuries like most of the lifting masses.
It's not beyond the realm of comprehension but I feel like he's an honest guy about his drug use, besides there are natural guys that are bigger and stronger than he is.

Someone told him the definition of Confidence is talking loud as possible.

fuck off with your youtube eceleb clickbait shit

lol...

he's 6'2

I'm serious there are natties bigger than Eric.

I like that guy

He's a cool guy, very nice.

>not doing 2gomad

lmao!

Is that ray William Johnson?

He's so sexy, I want to kiss his square jaw

I doubt Nether is natty. Then again, his diet is pretty much out of the norm these days.

I want to get lost in his ice blue eyes as he holds me in his powerful embrace and whispers sweet nothings to me no homo

I have it somewhere, but basically it's like greyskull LP, but with OHP day 1, Weighted Dips day 2 and Push Press day 3. I'll find it once I come home from work, if the thread is still up by then.

I was skeptical but he is nearly autistic about what goes into his body, that said. 1300lb rack pull is crazy.
Maybe it's possible, he swears he's natty and really doesn't have the audience or reason to lie about it. I'm not sure, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but Veeky Forums has soured me on fitness youtubers.

Honestly, with how incredibly unconventional his diet, training philosophy, and perspective on life is, I wouldn't be surprised if some of that weird shit was working for him.

I really want to believe nether is natty because holy fuck that back. I mean like Eric he's also been training for 20 years so maybe they really are natty.

Didnt conventional training methods become the convention because they were effective?

how old is he?

Early 40s I think

I mean, look at his program. He's hitting 20+ sets of a single muscle a day. He's got insane recovery.
I really want to believe deep down that he's natty and I want to take him at his word.
If he really is natural he's an insane specimen. He said he was diagnosed with a disease that was supposed to leave him crippled through his teenage years.
Natty or not he's definitely a success story.

A while ago I thought GOMAD was a meme that you assholes made up until I found out that this guy does it

Not really. They tend to become conventional because they're important to the people doing the talking.

Which often does mean effective but equally often means shit gets recommended regardless of the differences in goals, situations, etc between the people involved.

100% natty bro just take some vitamin c vitamin d3 ect vegan diet ect

thank you user

An addendum. He hits more than 20 sets a day, if he was roiding I'd expect him to be Piano man big.
Captcha: Rich Biburg

>this natty
lmfao
Eric looks small compared to him

Piano maybe isn't the best example to use, since he was both taking absurd amounts of gear and using synthol. Lotta smaller guys doing similar amounts of work.

Watch his videos. I'm eternally skeptical about physiques but he seems legit.
Dude is straight up dedicated to bodybuilding.

Fair enough, but I'd think he'd be a mass monster if he was using. Dude lifts for hours a day.

My girlfriend told me if he offered her sex she would cheat on me

There's using and then there's using.

You don't get to be a mass monster off regular dosages, no matter how you're training.

I'm still skeptical that he pins.
I don't know why but I trust him, maybe I'm naive but I genuinely do.

hard work and dedication doesnt take you as far as anabolic steroids dude

Even if by some miracle he was natty with some disorder going to him you might forget ever looking like this naturally.

Look at Eric, he looks huge on certain pics with light going for him and pose(see his instagram) but as you can see Eric vids with Jujimufu he looks "small" af in clothing, like a regular bro.
You can say that hes big due to traps and wide back and quads, but he isnt freakmonster.

Besides, for normies having 40cm in biceps is already being big

I have no dog in the fight. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Not any of my business.

It's just naïve when people treat the effects of gear use like it's a binary thing.

dude nether is only on gram of test, thats basically natty right?

I definitely get where you're coming from
I certainly get your point, I'm not here to defend him, he just seems genuine as a person. That said, I'm not the penultimate judge of character. I hope he does a video where he posts his bloods so we can settle it. That should be a common theme among "natural bodybuilders" the highest natural test I've ever seen is 1200, if someone gets bloods reporting above that I'll be incredibly suspicious.

Proof would be nice, I won't be disappointed if he does pin, he just seems like a trustworthy guy.

Kek, if you believe that this body is natty then you might as well kill yourself.
Even if this guy was natty then he would be like 1 in 10 million genetics wise and therefore completely irrelevant to you

youtube.com/watch?v=RGIHnZzHWGg
Watch this if you feel like it.

a wannabe AlphaDestiny

>LP
>close to his look
haahahahahahhaaha you need to lift for more than 4 months to get his look bro

ITS A MINDSET

Has anyone tried zercher deads? How hard are they on the lower back?
I started training bjj recently and they seem like a great addition.

They're okay, just be sure you've got a strong core so you don't give yourself a hernia.

My core is ok, I can pull over 2x bw for reps and I use the ab wheel 2-3 times a week so I'm not completely dyel.
I'm more worried about bracing desu, it's a different position to get air in.

You'll be fine then. Work your way up, like any unconventional lift you have to get used to it before you go all out.

Brutally hard. They're in the same category as stuff like deficit snatch-grips or stone lifts. There's just no way to do them without a lot of spinal flexion.

Some people tolerate that well, most don't.

If your SE are strong and your core is more than moderately trained you can Zercher without a problem.
They're not necessary but they won't hurt you if you're moderately fit.

Start light and progress slowly just to be safe. It's god tier for abs and lower back.

He said himself he's 6'1" spot on

dump her

>20+ sets of one muscle a day
So he trains just like any bro roider in the fucking world? Wow such impressive
Fuck of with this fake natty neckbeard you silly dyel

>Dyel
Okay post your physique big guy ;^)

bump for pdf

>black hair
>thick eyebrows
>white

heh

>Imblying people with thick eyebrows and dark hair from high Neanderthal admixture aren't the whitest people alive
wew, get a grip brainlet.

no, nordic people are the whitest, sorry to break it to you

Being Nordic doesn't exclude you from Neanderthal admixture. Keep posting though, It's like a circus exhibit where you point and laugh at the retard.

it makes you more neanderthal than black haired subhumans, and therefore more white, that is my point

stay a mutt

Not a mutt, probably just as white as you my dude.
Neanderthals had red or brown hair though.
MCR1 is a bitch isn't it?
Like I said, keep posting, it gets better every time.

I actually have it, it's what the other guy said but bench instead of push press. can't upload it tho. don't know how and it has my name on every single page (bought it).

>it's a mindset
he's absolutely right though, most people don't understand how much they could achieve if they just put their mind to it.

Mind-muscle is not a meme. You're on the dot.

mind-muscle is true, but I was talking about willpower in general. it can be trained and strengthened just like a muscle, just like any skill really. people like to complain about >muh genetics, but they don't understand how much effort and willpower is required for such achievements

Fair enough, also a good point.

eh. I don't know. I mean when you go to failure (like actual failure) it's physically over, regardless of mindset. unless there are people who don't go to failure when trying to go all out? kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it?

THE BOOOOOOOOOOGZ

I got the discipline down, but if I need any extra motivation i just channel Eric.
Aboslute beast, glad to see he's moving up and getting paid now.

Most people really don't how to push themselves to actual physical failure. It's one of the great weaknesses of programs like 5/3/1 in the hands of average lifters - 'leave one in the tank' is great advice when you're the kind of crazy man who can survive years at Westside but kind of a problem when given to people who think they've reached failure five reps ahead of that.

This only work for people who know their anatomy and body and already prepared their body with years of physical training , otherwise it's just pure recipe for injury for anyone who've been training for a short period of time or do a real high impact sports

I don't know. I've only been at it for 10 months but I can definitely tell when I'm done.

his book

bump