I got huge, and now I want to get ripped, graceful, and warlike. Which martial art is the finest...

I got huge, and now I want to get ripped, graceful, and warlike. Which martial art is the finest? Tiebreaker: fewest concussions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cAuLDyXGoc
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Vg-US5JX0
youtu.be/ZDZFdiGClAY?t=58m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=lGUdUkVhU-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you like striking or grappling?
Also, country?

I'm sure you're a fat anime weeb bodypillow raping faggot. I like how you say you got huge. Ate lot of tendies and chocolate right?

>fewest concussions
Bjj is as concussion free as it gets before you get into meme no contact shit

Idk about finest but if you wanna put out as much damage as possible go with muay thai, especially if you did starting strength and developed T-rex legs. A simple chain of repeated knees to the face in the clinch can fucking kill a nigga if you actually practice it.

I like both but I'm 5'8" t-rex so maybe I don't have the reach for effective striking. USA, big city, plenty of gyms around

Boxing gyms in the USA are usually very high quality so I definitely recommend it, however if you have as much variety as you say,a very high quality Muay Thai gym would be better imo. As for grappling, I recommend BJJ. Usually easy to find a decent gym around the city, also better for Manlets especially strong ones. If you could find a good wrestling club to join that would work better. Wrestling has a big focus on taking the opponent down that BJJ seems to lack.

Wrestling fits your description pretty perfectly

Your question is as thoughtful as "what is the best country in the world?" or "what is the best existing food?". The answer depends on what exactly you're looking for, what factors you'd like to take into account, what you expect to learn and so on. For example, do you want self defense, sportsmanship, or a little of both? The only martial arts with zero risk of getting hurt are kendo and sumo. Boxing and other Western types of fighting are not technically martial arts. Considering you said you're a t-rex, I recommend looking up karate. Considering that you said both "little risk of concussions" and that you're a "t-rex", I'd say judo might be the best for you. Pretty safe, it only starts getting a little tough by the time you're a green belt, and you'll be mostly working your legs and feet (although having a good grip will be essential). Height/weight is a non factor because your instructor, sensei or equivalent will always have you face someone of your own league.

What martial art is the best for fighting multiple opponents? I know it's nearly impossible, but which elevates your chances the most? In a life or death scenario.

Boxing m8. It isn't really even close. The key to fighting multiple attackers is being able to subdue them all as quickly as possible. Grappling is basically useless in this regard. Muay Thai is effective as well, but boxing is better for street fighting because it focuses more on footwork and being able to read body language.
youtube.com/watch?v=8cAuLDyXGoc
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Vg-US5JX0

boxing. you can stick to light sparring, or even no sparring if you're worried about concussions. its just a sick workout and you learn to punch the shit out of people

It takes a month to get up to speed with the fundamentals of boxing/kickboxing. Save some money, and pay for a few private lessons. That's all you need to know how to throw a punch without hurting yourself. Kicking proficiency is just a combination of strength and flexibility, and you shouldn't be shelling out cash to develop that. Long term boxing/kickboxing training is about conditioning and prepping for fights--there's not actually THAT much room for learning anything new. Most of your time is spend refining technique.

The only martial art that you should consider making regular payments to learn and progress in is BJJ. Obviously do you research and find a good trainer, but overall it's not just a scam to grab your cash. You will make genuine progress over time, and learn something useful. Long term BJJ training is a constant progression of both learning new things, and refining technique.

>The key to fighting multiple attackers is being able to subdue them all as quickly as possible.
Yes, precisely what I was thinking too. Boxing does seem good.

A concealed carry permit

God tier: Boxing

Great Tier: actual Muy Thai (hard to find in the west), Jujitsu, western wrestling

Good tier: Krav maga, Sambo

Meh Tier: McDojo karate or kung th

Poo Tier: Tee Kwon Do, Aikido, everything else

Oh, add most MMA gyms to Good tier, occasionally Great, but it's rare.

Aikido for striking.

And Tai Chi for grappling.

Hot Yoga for raising your chakra and kundulini.

Namaste...

Kidding.. BJJ, Boxing and Muay Thai... that's it.

Honestly, what do I have to do to get to this level?

Story is that if he wins a few prisoners get to go
youtu.be/ZDZFdiGClAY?t=58m22s

Boxing and judo depending on what's good where you are. They both focus on different aspects of rapid beat downs that allow you to stay upright and aware of your surroundings.

There are really only 5 "categories" if martial arts you should even consider.

Kickboxing/Muay Thai, Judo/Jujitsu, Boxing, Wrestling and Knockdown Karate.

Doing several of these at a reputable MMA school>Crosstraining one striking and one grappling art>Doing One of these Arts

Muay Thai or you're a nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=lGUdUkVhU-I

>Kidding..

>he says while posting r/anime and r/the_donald tier reaction images