Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) - General

How do you guys deal with this? I'm genuinely depressed being 5'11. Serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Karlie-Kloss-48071.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You SHOULD feel bad about it, you dont need to slap a label on it to make it seem like you can't help it.

Hit the gym fatass.

Im mad im 6'0 with a 6'3 dad and two younger 6'2 brothers. Just got to take control of the things you can, I cant be taller but I can bigger and stronger. Height does matter, but it isnt everything unless you are literal midget tier. Besides id rather be a ripped as fuark 5'11 then some 6'1 limp wristed, 12 inch bicep Hillary voting numale.

op is a huge faggot who needs to stop browsing Veeky Forums because if u seriously take the 6 foot meme this seriously then u have issues

Why are you such a faggot? Complaining about being 5'11" while little men have to compete with just your height just to get their Dagon wet.

I'm 5'10" and I'm gonna steal your girl, little bitch.

how to get tall snusnu gf

Tfw it took 4 months to reach 12 inches

>tfw 5'11 (180 cm) is non-meme manlet cutoff in scandinavia

lmao seriously. op you're taller than most fuckers out there. no girls should give a fuck you're 5'11. like goddamn wear some cowboy boots and you'll reach 6'1 at least

But Karlie is 6'2

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Just remember that you could easily be 2 inches below the average height.

Id give my left nut to be 6'3. But I wouldn't trade being good looking for extra heihht

bruh I'm 6'2, if she is in heels she'll be like 6'4. she's one in a fucking million being that tall

Heels usually adds 4 inches.

Literal BDD diagnosis here. It sucks man, really. Honestly the best way I've found to cope is to work on what you can as best as you can, and try to surround yourself with non judgmental people (ive become immune to Veeky Forums, but still)

celebheights.com/s/Karlie-Kloss-48071.html

I swear to God there was a Cobie thread here, 2 seconds ago.

Heels are usually 10 cm - 4", though.

just stating what ol' girl said. but oh well, she's still tall as shit for a female lol

I would climb up that K2 she-ra and fuck her with the force of 10 gorillas until she became mine

I'm so happy to be 5'6" :)

stop posting trannies dammit

its just a cope to be depressed over something instead of things that actually matter

Dat short tie tho

Hnnnng makes me wish I wasn't 6'4 255 lbs. why can't i be manlet with tall busty waifu

Wait 5'11 is just 180cm? That's actually below average in the Netherlands.
I guess >king of the manlets isn't just a meme after all.

i'm 5'7 and i sort of hate it and sort of okay with it at the same time

I believe our national average height is 185 for males.

It is below average in all of northern europe. Then again those measures are self reported, but I still believe them based on my own observations.

I think Netherland is 180 cm measured.

To be honest lads, with the amount of young white males trying to get HGH and limb lengthening surgery, why won't society accept that now young males are a lot more at risk of developing body dismorphia than young women?

And it is more dangerous because men can't change height without horror show bone surgery in 3'rd world shithole

Fucking tie way too short.

A lot of guys want to be women too.

nigga im like 5'4 and i dont give a fuck, girls dont give a fuck, and the ones who give a fuck have hpv

>same height as attentionwhoring soyboy
J U S T

In the United States, it’ll never happen.
Even though there are studies showing more and more young males are taking PEDs and the like to look better. Even though roughly the same amount of males feel inadequate about the way they look as females.
Just because women can claim all the fashion shows and magazines with perfect bodies are all women, they are the ones pressured to look good. The difference is, when women see that, they resent the woman who look good, and will complain. When guys see a man who looks good, he wants to look like him, and won’t say anything.

It is, for some reason people feel the need to pretend Scandinavia is a land of literal fucking giants instead of just being slightly taller on average.

Why the fuck would you be depressed about being 5'11? Literally nobody cares. Imagine being 5'2 or even worse, a dwarf. Man the fuck up

you are probably ugly so who cares

Average height in US is 168-9 cm measured. That's an 11-12 cm difference, which is pretty big.

>168-9 cm
For women?

Average height in the us measured it around like 175cm from memory, for a white male.

There's no country with an average height anywhere close to 6'5.

this guy is right

anyone like that though should man the fuck up honestly. When you are worrying about how manly and powerful you look, you are acting like a woman. You should internalize the idea that men should pursue goals and accomplishments in areas that they are passionate about and let the women come to them. Women are the ones who naturally care about how they look because that is what determines their evolutionary success.

Karlie is /our girl/ every women on earth should strive to look like her.
I want to be able to look at my woman only having to tilt my head by one degree.

Anyone have the opposite were you aren't that big but think you're jacked?

Man hands

Karlie will not give a fuck about you even if you are 7'.

First you need money. Then you need to don't be autist

>money
lmfao what a dumb sack of shit

haha you are poor and a manlet

>men should pursue goals and accomplishments in areas that they are passionate about and let the women come to them. Women are the ones who naturally care about how they look because that is what determines their evolutionary success.

Shit nigga you speak truth

> just got to take control of the things

Literally napoleon syndrome

It's 5'7.

source?

Delusion
Or confidence