Did a superset at my 24 hour gym. Went to gf house to find another man

> gf of 3 years. We were planning on finding a new place together.
> Just 2 days ago after work I go to my 24 hour gym to pump weight. My gf lives 30minutes so I thought I should surprise her and have a shower at her place.
> Knocked on her door only to see a flabby half naked man answer thinking it was the Chinese food he ordered and my gf rushing to the bedroom the moment she saw me. And she was naked.

Veeky Forums? I'm lean and built. I don't consider myself a chad but all men fall in love even chads. How can I recover from this.

I don't know what to do. Gf (now ex) was saying she needed someone that night and that it was just sex.

Is this how women views sex as just sex?

How can I recover?

>"It was just sex"

Ghost

Probably are poor, unambitious, boring, or have a small dangler between your wranglers.

Nah I' m foolin you brah, wimmin are memes

You recover by focusing his anger on the gym, drowning your sorrows by watching anime and remembering that having a gf when you can have casual sex instead.

ghost

What would he do?

you're not going to listen to me, but the best thing for you to do is cut contact forever. you might think it's a good idea to try to be friends after a couple of months or years, but it's not.

Sorry to hear that, man. All you can do is try again and do your best to make sure the next girl's not a whore. Good luck.

does she have a sister? good looking friends? mom?

you know what you have to do user.

Move on mate. Simple as that. Yes it hurts. But she did you a favor by showing you what I giant piece of fucking filth she was. I had a gf when I was 16. My first gf and I was her first bf. we were together for 10 years. We were engaged. And one day, the doctor noticed some abnormalities with her lymph nodes. She was then diagnosed with lymphoma and passed away. I grieve to this very day. Took me two years to start dating. And then I did, and the bitch cheated on me. I moved on so fast.

Moral of the story : when a relationship is broken due to death, illness, or other extenuating circumstances, grieving is part of healing. But a woman that cheats? She doesn't deserve your grief user. You will find someone better, I promise. Wish you the best user

That’s harsh. But good thing you found out about it now. Imagine if you would have moved in with her and she cheated, would have made things complicated. There are good girls out there just gotta find them.

Something like this has happened to me too. Sucks. Best advice I got:

* Dump her immediately and ignore her as much as possible for the rest of your life. This is hard at first but it is important to have a clean break. Sounds like you're on track here.

* Fuck someone else. This is not to substitute for your lost gf but just to reboost your confidence. Since you're probably doubting yourself as a result of the breakup, it's healthy to spend some time with other women. Don't worry about starting a new relationship.

* Focus on fitness and your professional life for a while. Educate yourself. Build something. Use the extra time you now have in productive ways instead of wallowing in pity.

* And lastly, don't let this fuck up your ideas about women. You had a bad one, but people are just shitty generally and women aren't evil or out to trick you or whatever you'll hear. Humans of all kinds are just weak and disappointing sometimes. You will eventually find someone better.

also don't forget to order pizzas to her place when you know shes gunna be there. be sure to put some gross shit on there too

All good man, you got tricked into thinking this particular girl wasn't a whore. On a long enough time line it will happen to most guys. Lesson learned

>op found dead in sauna surrounded by Thai ladyboys

This is very good advice

That sucks, and it's going to hurt for awhile but time does make things better. It's okay to feel like shit, but don't let her control your happiness. Don't worry about her and focus on you and you'll come out better for it.

bingo

This is kinda childish. Confront the issue head on and express your what you want to say and then ghost

Don't give her closure. Just ghost and never see her again.

this is why you don't do supersets

OP you better fucking block her on everything and never talk to her again, the more you talk to her the more shes going to try to convince you she loves you and it was just a one night thing purely physical etc etc. Women are fucking memes that run on emotions and are incapable of love, she wants you to be her provider while she fucks other men. ditch her and move on

OP here. Thank you user. But spending all that time, money, emotional investment on her for 3 years. We were planning to move in together it was serious that we talked about marriage.

When all this time she was getting fucked by that flabby fucker. It doesn't just hurt it tears me up inside over and over again.

All men fall in love but I'm beginning to think women just don't deserve to be loved.

This
Shut up stupid roastie piece of shit

this may seem like a good idea, but she'll probably trivialize his feelings and what he has to say, or become emotional and try to get him back. either way, it's unlikely she'll reflect on how her actions affected him or admit that she was in the wrong.

OP here. I'll try to move on user. One things for sure no matter how much she cries or how much her family throws a fit and beg me. I won't take her back. It's done.

not this
>Don't give her closure
this, "expressing what you want to say" is just giving her weaknesses to attack. she doesnt give a fuck about what you feel, she will bait you into forgiving her so SHE doesnt feel shitty and can move on, this has always been about her and never been about what you think or feel. remember that

Like come on, it was just sex.

"A wise man holds his tongue. Only a fool blurts out everything he knows; that only leads to sorrow and trouble."

Should've popped the guy in the face right then and there and then walked away without saying a word.

Regardless DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES try to make any effort to communicate with her from now on. Even if she tries to talk to you ignore her. She's dead to you now. She no longer is the person she once was to you and nothing can be done in this life to change that.

Just got dumped after 8 years, does fucking someone else boost your confidence that well? I've only had sex with one girl before

just bail. Ignore her family, ignore her.

The gym saves another fitizen from a failed marriage.

Move on, upgrade, be strong bro.

unless you're one of those spergs who asks the girl if its good for them or does it feel good, then yeah fucking a girl until she's exhausted does wonders for your confidence

user, I dont mean to rub salt in the wound ut if you think it was just that flabby fucker then I have news for you.

It is important to realize that the girl you love(d?) doesn't exist outside of your head.

Meh, you just got involved with the wrong one man. Take some time and reflect on the good and the bad of the relationship. Reflect on where she fucked up and where you fucked up. Because whether or not you saw it then, you'll clearly be able to see it now. Use that to grow and use that as a measuring stick for the next woman

Op don't listen to all these people saying dont talk to her. You tell her the only way you will forgive her is if she comes over and sucks your cock. Then when she is all finished up give her 20 bucks and say is that your rate for "just a blow job?" and kick her ass out of your place.

this. probably should have rekt him and embarrassed them both.

thanks. after this my libido has been through the roof. going to try talking to some girls and see where it gets me, just want the company right now and to know that I can do it.

You think I don't know that! Fuck! What the hell! Is being faithful so wrong. Do I have to just go back and just fuck and dump women.

this is hard but necessary pull to swallow

>normies

>one of those spergs who asks the girl if its good for them or does it feel good
DELETE THIS

Op here: fuck....that's deep bro.

Lol no. You have the right idea but the finish is wrong. You let her suck you off and then after, you don't say a word and as you begin to leave she will say "what are you doing?", you reply "it's just sex"

This is very true. also another reason to justify 2D

1. You beat the shit out of the dude fucking your girl
2. You tell that cunt someday your going to cut her head off and face fuck her corpse
3. Never talk to her again, never think about her again she's dead

hahha wtf do poeple even do this? who cares

What do you expect OP to accomplish with such a pathetic gesture?

We're all gonna make it bro

No bro. That's not right. This is going to sound very harsh but it's the truth. You're a fucking idiot for putting so much stock in this shitty woman. The reason you're so beat up is because you hiked up the value of this trash person in your mind. Kind of like the way a market will crash when there's a bubble/discrepancy between real value and market value. This shitty girl was not as good as you thought her to be. So don't blame all women now even though I would agree most are shit anyway.
Regardless it's also true that good woman are out there and it seems like you deserve one. So don't just straight to being an asshole that assumes all women are bad. You just need to examine the parameters you set for women and take off the rose tinted glasses

i only did it once and it was because she was being weird about it reeee let me forget

Don't worry bro I've had worse, shit hurts but focus on gains, social,mental and physical gains. One day you'll cross paths with the cunt and she'll probably have a fat fuck bf an a screaming kid and realise that she was punching above her league and threw it all away.

ATM I'm reaching the climax to dumping my gf, she cheated on me with her ex while I was at work, last words were "trust me" then didn't rock up till 7am the next day lol treating her like a princes till the day so she knows what she lost out on.

This is terrible advice, what does OP have to gain by that. Be a fucking man, grab your shit and cut that thot out of your life. Don't waste another second on her.

I get anxious whenever I read shit like this. Non-HHK, non-virgin.

Bro... listen to this nigga here... Put her ontop of a ship, lift off and burn all the pictures, letters... draws, pillows, anything that reminds You what You did together, when, where & how much happy You felt then with her unique company, with her bipolarity problems, with that asshole who wanted her so bad He tried to kill the relation but also You knew inside that He was contributing with the drama and that sensation of competivity we all know keeps the fire alive, gives You the feels of competition for your female... many things that will be hard to forget and move on but man You know what? fuck it. YOU DON'T NEED IT. YOU DONT NEED HER. Just close your eyes and open your mind every now&then. I trust You faggot... Do not dissapoint me.

Sincerely, I never understand people who would beat the other guy. The guy has nothing to do with you, he isn't in a relationship with you, he has no reason to be careful of your feelings, he is just someone who scored a chick.

If anyone should be beaten, it is the woman, but if you beat a woman you go to sweet prison faster than light, so there's that.

Don't do this, the dude might be completely unaware that the cheating bitch wasn't single. And don't threaten her, words are cheap.

Instead, act like a massive betacuck, break up with her, wait 5 or so years, then track her down and club her on the back of the head and steal her purse so it looks like a run of the mill robbery

Break up with her. Hit the gym. Welcome to the grind.

You don't beat the shit out of the dude you're just supposed to humiliate him by knocking him down a few pegs. Just get a good sucker punch in call him a faggot and your ex a whore and then walk out of there.
That cheeky bastard more than likely knew what he was getting into and if he didn't once punch to the face isn't going to ruin his life.

I feel like this is the hodgetwins talking to me

>cut her head off
muslims please go

If your gf cheats it's entirely her fault. Unless it's with a friend of yours.

If I meet a girl who wants to be a whore, it's not my problem unless I know her bf. I don't know the guy and I'm not responsible for keeping his girl on a leash.

These threads always make me nervous as shit that this will one day happen to me with gf Why the fuck do women play with emotions so sporadically? I swear we never see this shit coming

Furthermore it will make your woman realize that you're the better choice out of the two of you. Being the clear victor in a physical altercation between two men is attractive to women on so many levels.

this
beta

how long u bean with ur gf and how many have you had b4 her

drop dat hoe n cop a new one
OP use logic if you could attract this girl you can attract others

I mean it's not that I think it will happen exactly but you guys make it seem like it happens randomly. There are rarely signs, it just fucking happens.

Fuck her and whatever she thinks, user doesn't need to impress her by winning a physical altercation and opening a way for him to fuck you up with the police if the dude wants. Seriously, he should channel his rage to the gym, cut all communication with the bitch and go out with his friends to score some chick and actually enjoy himself.

So OP is just supposed to track down this anonymous doughball, spend time driving around waiting for him, and then get charges pressed for beating the life out of this likey scared and confused person

...and thats supposed to help him feel less humiliated?

>C'mon man, give her a chance to give you that 1 hour speech she's been preparing all week about how it's all your fault for not giving her what she needed
shut the fuck up

It does. The only female who will truly love you is your own mother. And some people are not lucky enough to have even that.

Look, I am not saying that he would be incorrect to rage and punch the fucker right in the face, but it could come back to bite him in the ass just because of a failed relationship.

>falling for the womeme

What a virgin beta thing to do. OP avoid this.

You have sex with men?

WRONG. You never give closure to these dumb cunts. You cut them out of your life entirely.

Breh that hurt me in side a little

That's what you get for supersetting

The only person who failed to confront the issue in the first place and went a roundabout way of fixing it was the girl when she cheated on him. OP should never talk to her again, he has no reason to trust her now.

Relationships are overrated as fuck. Seriously. It cuts on your free time, cuts on your time with your friends and actually enjoying yourself, just because sex (which you can have if you have some chicks to fuck casually anyway).

Don't fall into this trap again, OP.

I may be a muscular man on the outside, but I'm a soft boy inside.

Don't get bitter.
Be a good man. Treat the next one well.
The best revenge will come when you're living a life that makes you happy, and she's still a whore who ruined the best thing to ever come into her life.

>it was just sex
>my fucking sides
All jokes aside my nigga. Let be known to all that she's a worthless whore

My gf loves jesus more than me... well at least she can't fuck a jew who died 2000 years ago behind my back.

she was lonely op, give her another chance

>never reproduce
Fuck off Chaim

>Gold

Glass h er.

Ghost

I don't regret cheating because I didn't love the person I cheated with. I slept with a guy I met out one night at a club in Miami when I was celebrating a girlfriend’s birthday. In my eyes, it wasn't a big deal because there wasn't an emotional connection. It was just sex. If I loved him, then I would be cheating with more than just my body. I’ve been married for four years, and I truly love my husband. I don't plan on telling him because I don’t want to ruin our marriage over a person I don’t care about at all

Thank you for reminding me why I never want to marry.

No one ever does this.
OP wont do it.

jokebro assist with making light of the situation, don't lose your sense of humor about this op... it fucking hurts and humor can help. Fuck its unfortunate but holy shit how stereotypically fucking retarded of some womeme to shit on three years of investment... lol. How do these things not all end up tragic cat ladies...? Blows my fucking mind... meanwhile OP, you're gonna be just fine m8, keep putting in the self improvement work and the rewards will last a lifetime

I have doubts that any of this is true or that you're actually a woman

the end of that first story made me so happy, didn't read second one

That story is just about the most awful thing I've heard. I too have a gf from when i was 17 that I've been dating for a decade, and if she died I have no idea what I'd do with myself.