Hear me out Veeky Forums

Hear me out Veeky Forums
Can too much masturbation cause sickness?
Recently I had a bad hookup experience that eliminated all motivation to do nofap and I've been jackin off like 4x a day. Recently my workouts have been getting longer and I'm feeling sick. Also my balls were itching like a motherfucker the past few days so I might have an STD. Right now I feel like I have super low testosterone, and I've only been able to work out two days this week because of how sick and exhausted I feel.

I did nofap for like 3 weeks when i first started browsing here and taking lifting seriously. I was making gains and all that. Anyways, relapsed the last week and have been jerking off 1-2 times a day, and I do feel more sluggish and beta. As of tonight I'm back on nofap. It isnt a miracle, but I have noticed a difference both on and off of it.

You're being emotional over the breakup. Eat right and make sure to get some good supplements in ya. Unless you fugged that bish I doubt you have a STD, if your itching it helps to wash your junk more often if fapping so many times a day. No fap is a fucking meme just have restraint, lift heavy, eat well, drink a gallon of water and supplement zinc. Your balls will want to explode and you'll be humping air if high test enough. Also look at hot women and just think you want to breed that bitch and leave.

it wasn't a breakup senpai i don't even date but this hookup made me reevaluate that position
> chick i see a lot with big titties and ass
> Bad face but peak BRAP hog
>tha type of hoe you'd caveman ravage and impregnate but not date
> Im a slick mothafucka so I get the digits and hit her up
> At first she acts like she's not interested
> sillay hoe i kno u wan dis
> The next day she's on board
> tip; if a bitch does anything short of block you when you try to fuck you're still in the game
> Meet up at her place on the weekend
> Start getting down
> Bust a fat nut in her mouth
> The second i bust i get an epiphany from jesus
> INSTANT FUCKING REGRET
> Start trying to plan my escape
> At this point she wants me to go down on her
> Oh no
> Pulls down her panties to reveal a literal arbys roastie
>try not to throw up and go down
>give the most absurdly trash head ever for about 3 mins in hopes that I can go home
>She gets frustrated and tells me to stop
>Make out until she gets mad and leaves
>Seriously reconsider life decisions
Brianna if you're reading this please stop doing this to men like me

Well at least you got the hookup mindset correct, just keep at that but raise the standards a little, maybe you'll find one relationship material. But still if you itch then get that shit checked or wash your junk after every fap or two. Also what caused the epiphany?? Smell or just look?? Cause either way if something was wrong you don't go in to give head and make out afterwards, asking for dat der herpes

Get that ant shit outta here
>Did i fuck up?

nvrmind she unmatched me

I usually get with girls i consider to be above average and reject ones that look kinda funky but the thing is when you're constantly with hot girls every now and then you need a slightly ugly HIGH TEST type of deal. As with the epiphany it was just like that post nut feeling of disgust and feelings of "what have i gotten myself into". Nothing was visibly wrong with her that suggested disease.

reeks of autism
proper way to start a tinder convo is "nice ass, come over"

That’s a bot. If a woman messages you first with a pic and no message it is a bot.

Ahahaha
9/10 times a girl won't respond, never put that much effort into a first message. Make fun of her name, or something in her bio. 10 words or less, maybe a gif. Bada bing bada boom

You gotta be alot more retarded when talking to tinder grills. Absolutely no filter you dont need to make sense either

>being on fit for a month
>giving advice
cmon son

no wonder she responded
help me with muh profile i'm skelly but i can be like thad or some shit

bio coming up

The fuck are you doing nigga
ahahahha
mans got a meme on his tinder

Remove the first pic keep the second do i really need to talk about the third you fucking sperg jesus christ

That explains more of it, I've had the same feeling, but not from just oral and busting. Seemed like a tiny phase we're I felt sick in my lower stomach after orgasming from/in the pussy. After a couple more fucks and just getting back into the animalistic hard fuck mindset I haven't felt it since. Imo you may experience it acouple more times but you will get over it and feel back to normal after fucking more

the meme is gone

Get this nerd shit outta here dawg
Make her laugh, not... That

yeah I had a good experience last weekend with a cute short submissive chick that was on some serious chad shit, but i still feel all out of whack sexually. I think i might have some kind of bug draining me

You desperately need better pics

try and go for something more like pic related.

Want to know how I know you're a nigger

>man
Nah kid, nnnnnnnnah

okay new one
will put kittens tomorrow

Yeah just keep at a good routine then and make good hookup decisions. I won't advise this, but I don't remember getting that feeling since raw dogging it, I have no allergys too been tested. Just be careful man and take care of yourself first

Kek

listen f a m
this is what you need for tinder
>One pic of your face straight up with good posture not this forward neck shit
>A pic of you with your shirt off to show your power level
>maybe a pic of you with people if you have good height
Im gonna be honest dude as a curry you're kinda set behind but you have a pretty good jaw so if you got jacked and you're tall you could easily pull
also that first pic is trash the second is good

I'm actually hapa scum but probably talk like an ape because I grew up around a bunch of mexicans and listening to trap music

I just have height as of now
Don't have friend pic beside like this

I can't tell if jacking off more than two times a day is hightest or lowtest. On one hand, it seems like you'd have to have pretty high libido to be driven to do it that many times. On the other hand, I feel like doing it so much isn't anything more than addiction and habit, and to devote so much of your life to jacking it is super beta.

kek

>creepshot of ass

Oh boy is this the /adv/ thread. How did i go on this one boys, no reply as of yet. Hoping its a stunner

thanks mrs skellietal

Good old "hey, how's life " has worked for me quite well.

emoji first = bot

no should've put irr-ellie-vant

sucks to be you. dont think tinder will work out.

i swipe on guys with memes dw

the more autistic the better cos then i know they're alpha and don't give a fuuuuck

You will never ever get laid my boy. I'm a curry nigger and possibly uglier than you yet I still get my dick sucked on the reg off tinder. U just gotta not be so autistic go outside and smoke weed or something

fug what do

Send her this

lemme clap dem cheeks gurl

>choke you out with my massive meatcock

>busting in her mouth
>going down on slut pussy instead of just pounding and GTFO

Did it to yourself senpai

Say this

This.

Make strong white babies

>so
>so
>like
>uhm
quit acting like le awkward teenager xddd you inbred autist

You reek of self-hatred and no confidence, dude. You will NOT bag one of these sluts until you can hide your problem somehow. It's the way you look, the way you joke, the way you talk, and your bio. We can't help you until you help yourself.

>Have some pics showing your full body
>have pics that are candid or at least not selfies
>get rid of the memes
>some sort of "oh my gosh I'm so goofy and aloof" pic might help, might not.

Whats the point of botting on twitter?

>hey sexy i like you come see me naked at: (scam site)

Significantly better than the previous ones, but you can still work on several things
you're not unattractive by any means, but your lack of confidence is apparent. Find a way to remedy this, namely fix your posture and start lifting.

Hm
It's not like I haven't been lifting for 5 months
> bulking is hard man