Soy and gyno

Are there any quality studies proving / disproving soy consumption and estrogen/gyno? It's the only thing stopping me from going vegan

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270274/
uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't have to eat soy to be vegan. Why does everyone fall for every meme, like if you become vegan you HAVE to eat like the average numale hipster. Protip : some populations are basically vegan by mainly eating rice and veggies and they'll never eat soy even once in their lives.

Nah dude just eat that whey and milk full of growth hormones

i could have a healthy diet without soy, but i slam 4 scoops a day of whey right now and id replace it with soy

protein you dumbfuck
rice and veggies don't have enough

just use pea protein

>let me assume what this guy is thinking and talk down to him for it
why does every numale on Veeky Forums have to impose their insecurities on others to make themselves feel better

it comes in powder?

Yes. You can also get rice and hemp protein powders.

Personally I find they're all pretty terrible compared to whey (worse taste, worse texture, don't mix well) but if you're going to remove animal products they're the options you have.

i use pea protein powder, and it's not only delicious but loaded with leucine. im a vegan lifter, and recognize that plants dont have as ideal an amino acid profile as animal products, so i make sure to take at least 1 "dose" of amino acids a day to get JUST enough methionine by the end of my day. That's my way though i know not everybody wants to think about methionine....but im making sick gains as a vegan (body recomp too!) and i gotta say ive never felt better

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270274/
Maybe, a questionable result should be enough to turn you away from it.
It talks a lot about how the use of soy in baby formula is harmless but refuses to bring up the fact that the average testosterone has dropped significantly.
uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031.
Break the conditioning, buy a glass water bottle and filter your drinking water.
I sound like a nutjob but seriously, the average test has dropped bellow what would be considered low 50 years ago.
Be aware of what you eat.

There are no significant sources indicating that eating soy products cause you to feminize. It is literally a myth orchestrated by the meat and dairy industries to frighten people away from veganism. It seems to have worked in your case.

You never even have to touch soy to be a vegan. You can use pea protein supplements and it's just as effective as whey.

>Beans
>Whole grains
>Nuts
>Seeds
All significant sources of protein.

this looks dope, im gonna order some small sizes and try them out. thankz guys

i consume soylent regularly

no gyno

Does it actually taste like cardboard? Some guys aren't susceptible to phytoestrogens as much as others are.

only every review for every brand on amazon says it tastes like shit

tastes a lot like watery pancake mix or thicker almond milk

yeah im super paranoid because i have a little gyno already from smoking weed during puberty, so i'm worried about it getting worse

I've heard it's gross, I'd be willing to try it but I'm avoiding soy when I can. It's got a way higher amount of soy lecithin than I'm comfortable with.
If you're drinking it constantly I'd be interested to see your physique.

I bought a coffee from McDonald's and asked for full cream for my gains, they gave me soy without telling me and now I've lost everything but my pecs

>a little gyno already from smoking weed during puberty
what

reference: google: nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003165.htm

Causes: Cancer chemotherapy
Chronic liver disease
Exposure to anabolic steroid hormones
Exposure to estrogen hormone
Kidney failure and dialysis
Lack (deficiency) of testosterone (male hormone)
Marijuana use
Hormone treatment for prostate cancer
Radiation treatment of the testicles
Side effects of some medications (ketoconazole, spironolactone, metronidazole, cimetidine (Tagamet))

Woah, sorry my dude brah

Why not just drink shake and bake

i honestly dont know if this is a grill or a boy wtf Veeky Forums fucked my head

Then go vegan except for milk. You don't need soy protein, pea is better. But cow and soy milk are irreplaceable. You could try oat or almond milk but there's zero protein in those

The average numale hipster eats animal products.

You also need eggs, honey and fish.
Best Vegan life

Post physique and how much soy you eat.
It's for research.

>Veganism is awesome! Just eat these things that aren't vegan!
Why even bother with the label? It just makes you look like a faggot

>quality studies

can't find any

Also post physique.
I'm collecting a folder of soyboys to do the research myself. I think it'll look much more striking if my powerpoint slides have emaciated stick manwomen as a background.

>Eggs
You don't need eggs, they have EXACTLY the same protein content (~30% by calories) and the same caloric density (about 800 per kg of boiled) as beans
You can't use the protein excuse and you can't use the "I'd have to eat more volume of food without eggs" excuse. No excuses.
>Honey
Honey is literally sugar, you don't need it
>Fish
Just sprinkle some freshly ground flax seed in your morning oats, in your salad or in your smoothies if pure worried about omegas

There, faggot, no excuse to not be vegan

>Just sprinkle some freshly ground flax seed
Holy shit, you couldn't be gayer if you tried.

most sexually ambiguous fap in a while. oh well

>ketoconazole
tits from hair growth shampoo? best 2in1 sissification tool ever

>no excuse to not be vegan

God damnit, I don't want to have even barely contributed to some traps shampoo transformation.

Look up Hemp seeds, good source of healthy fats and easily digestible complete protein.

Define significant, I dont want to have to eat fucking 15 pounds of beans and nuts every fucking day

not in my case, am bald by choice and gyno-less, but I know of a couple of guys who use keto shampoo like three days a week, would audibly kek at them having a Braveheart mane but also huge tiddies in a couple years.

what is it that makes women 7 so hard when given a gun holy shit

Her shooting posture always bothers me but she is definitely bangin.
I think it's the sense of fear, gets me going at least.

>seeds are gay
You need to be exterminated

but people have been eating soy beans and tofu for hundreds of year
it can't be just that