Is lifting boring and monotonous for any one else or is it just me...

Is lifting boring and monotonous for any one else or is it just me? If you have been working out less than 2 years you can't comment

You should be going through sets fast enough so you are getting endorphins from the workout, and it will become addictive. If you are a manlet though I understand.

stop doing boring AF ppl routines

No, why make a thread about your inability to stick to a routine?
I've lifted every day for 3 years even on rest days. It's not bad at all. If you have to cry about putting in the work you're soft as shit.
In fact, I doubt you've lifted your requisite 2 years. Post physique.

change it up then, dickhead

is there an uncensored version of this

Yeah next time don't post this censored bullshit

No. Gripping a barbell is the only time I feel alive.

>B L U E B O A R D

Only when i do cable rows. I just find it boring. So i changed it to barbell row variations.

It kinda did for a couple of months for me
Then I just had to reevaluate my goals
From there I changed my routine and style to get what I want
If you're in a rut just find out why you're working out in the first place and have fun with it, even if it isn't Veeky Forums approved

>even if it isn't Veeky Forums approved
but it darn well better be RIP approved

I do CrossFit and it's fun as fuck, stop being poor and sign up.

How much do you DL baitlord?

not at all.

regular cardio can be (so I do jumping jacks instead), but not lifting.

400, with a 6 minute mile time. Mediocre for somebody who focuses on training either but I don't focus on training either so I'm satisfied with it.

That's not bad lifting, your cardio is exquisite. Why not push for a 5 or 600 DL?

I'd have to take on a strength only program and my cardio would suffer.

Nigger, I do cardio every day after lifting. Just nut up and do it.
I'm a bike fag because I have Osgood-Schlatters but you'll be fine.
>Muh cardio will suffer
You're not trying hard enough.
I ride 2.5 hours every day, I'm sure you can spare the extra 30 minutes of heavy running after lifting. Either that or be ordinary.

i find lifting quite stimulating and am not bored when there are weights involved.
i get bored doing bodyweight or calisthenics even if it is difficult for me. (other difficult lifts are not boring to me, even if they are not my favorite choice)

> Either that or be ordinary.
working out is like the third most important thing in my day so I'll stick with this.

no, i fucking love it

I'm just glad you're doing something productive user.

You're in the wrong place

Veeky Forums is good for brainless decompression near the end of the day

Just wait until the Aussie posters show up.
Peak Veeky Forums is something to behold.

I'm not sure what you mean.
I want everyone to make it, even cardiofags, they have their own goals. I just want people to stop being obese lazy pieces of shit.

Try changing up your routine, I started feeling like that so I deloaded and started PPL, it's giving me a chance to try workouts i never did before and makes me feel like I'm actually putting in more work.