Is it possible for me to become a bodybuilder

Is it possible for me to become a bodybuilder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ncsk0DmHsLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. At least you have the frame.

you've already attained this mode, why ruin perfection?

You'll want to cut for a couple months before you start building muscle on that frame. I recommend going 1000 calories below your TDEE and taking low doses of HGH to keep your muscles intact. If you go from there you should end up looking amazing, breh

>You'll want to cut for a couple months
wtf are you talking about

Bro, stop trying to troll in people, he's exactly fucking right on what OP should do. It's faggots like you that really ruin the Veeky Forums and why there's so much misinformation on here.

Some buttmad idiot that got told to put down
the fork because he was 30% bf and wanted to bulk

nice shoulders, nice hips.

It depends. Do you WANT to be a bodybuilder?

Why are you trying to bro-science this guy? He should be 1000-1500 below his TDEE always and cycle occasionally, keep away from insulin shots, that'll fuck you up. Just keep cycling. You've got it user!

How do I become alienmode?

Right now you can see too much fat buildup on his abdominal section. He needs to cut until his abs are fully visible. You should also really do cardio OP, although if there's not enough time in the day try injecting insulin a couple hours before you eat to speed up your digestive metabolism and burn that fat faster

Prepare to eat a lot for rest of your life

Get fucked cunt. Why cut when he looks like a skeleton in one of those poofy renaissance outfits with the rounded shoulders?

t. fatty.

Don't forget a modest DNP cycle. at least 1g a day or you won't get cut.

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now). I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

Where'd you get this pasta? It's semi-good actually.

hi five bro! yu showed that dummy lol wat a fukin sociopathos im cum boudin

Honestly I approve of DNP, but only when dehydrating for wrestling. I usually run a cycle while I'm trying to lose 20 or so pounds of water weight. I think 4 days of purging fluid makes the fat burn faster

I mean, yeah but if you take a gram you better be ready to move to Hoth.

so what do I actually do? Don't I need to build up my abs to get them visible? I only weigh 145 and am like 6'2 or 6'3

Are you even reading the thread OP? It doesn't matter how much you weigh. If your bf % is over 12 % you shouldn't bulk. And yes, you both need to lose fat and do about I'd say 100 crunches a day for the two months you spend cutting in order to get those good visible abs. Lifting is a long process bro, you need to be patient if you ever want to get a fantastic body

If you don't have abs at 145 at 6'2" they're probably emaciated.
Do some dragon flag progressions and please eat. You should be pushing 200 if you want to look good. I'm 3 inches shorter than you and I weight 195.
Please eat.

Curls and bench. Squats and calf raises if you want beefy legs. Never neglect pullups and chinups either.
There, that's all you need. Also eat sardines. Look up a recipe called fishermans eggs.

Yeah, I was just surprised that I'm actually being told to cut.

if that guy can be a bodybuilder, so can you youtube.com/watch?v=Ncsk0DmHsLA

Thats because its shit advice you albino Ethiopian. Just look at the comment above yours and do it.

oh unironically user I'm just fucking with you. Just read the sticky and don't take any of the advice we gave you on insulin or DNP or whatever. You'll literally die if you do the shit we were joking about

Yeah don't take a gram of DNP, I was fucking around.
You'll actually die.

I'm in a similar boat as OP: fairly untrained, 155lbs, 6'3, and abs still under a small layer of fat.

If my goal is to simply get a six pack as fast as possible should I cut or do I have to bulk and then cut? Been doing 3x10 crunches with a 25 plate for past couple weeks

Just do SL or Madcow for like 3 months and do a 20:4 intermittent fast.
You'll get lean. I got to ottermode from skinnyfat in like 2 months with IF and strength training program.
Worst case scenario you get a bit tougher.
Eat what you can in 4 hours and don't eat outside out the window, not even coffee (black counts). Drink water, it's a legitimate "shortcut".

Yeah I basically want to go from skinnyfat to ottermode and I've been doing all that stuff you recommended for the past two weeks (6 hour window tho). Thanks user

Keep at it user. Consistency is more important than anything. It'll take some time but I think you'll get there :^)

>that bulge
n-no homo

are you trolling? he has too much fat on his hips

;^)