COPECELS BTFO

COPECELS BTFO

Get in here /looksmaxx/ bros

FaceLMS just dropped part 4 of the What actually attracts women series

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=6aq0eGdHMkA

nothing wrong with that dude before. if you're not pulling women right now with sheer looks that isn't going to change unless you're making some 100lb dramatic weight loss or something.

make something of your life or become more social, minimal face gains isn't going to make pussy flocking to you.

How do I into looksmaxing ?
I need to improve anything I can improve

not OP but that depends on the person

the amount of female attention I get when Im ~20% bodyfat is basically 0. when I get down below 15 girls are literally always trying to talk to me and looking at me. Its just how my face stores fat and my cheeks look really hollow at lower bodyfat

How long has he been hyping up part 4, Years?! This guy is the Valve of lookism autists.

fuck off back to r/cuckold and r/incels with your bullshit

I fucking feel you, man. I did my first real cut this summer, and the way my cheekbones looked was unreal. Now that I'm bulking up again, I'm looking more and more puffy. Feels fucking bad.

its sad isnt it

its a lot worse when you know what it could be like. Im considering extending my cut to get really lean and then just lean bulking for a long time so I never get too bloated. dont want to waste my youth looking ugly

- You look like you're hiding your hairline... possibly receding.
- Your browridge is good but your brows are weak.
- That blemish makes your face asymmetrical, have it removed.
- Have your ears pinned.
- Your chin is both thin and long.

Might as well become a tranny.

Bulking is a meme, there's no reason to ever go beyond 15% bf. Even if gains are a tad slower.

dont listen to this sad faggot user you look fine and your chin is masculine

Just change the focal length and lighting to become Chad dude

Thanks for the informative feedback

I thought about getting otoplasty to pin them back but they're not so bad so for now I just deal with it and look into it once I get out of uni

Will look into blemish removal, I don't think it's that expensive

>Your chin is both thin and long.
So that's bad right?

Thanks man, I'm not that self-conscious actually I'm just looking for minor details I could maybe improve

Fuck he really looks better on the right. I guess lighting and how the photo is taken makes a big difference. I literally took mine in a rush without paying attention to the light or anything but I noticed when the light's coming from above it makes your face look better, at least for me

So I need a marker and that's all...?

Fuck this commie faggot

Close your teeth

What do you mean

Your face is long as hell because you let your jaw hang open. Keep your teeth together to correct it and square your face.

>muh women want this better provide fast
kys

what a pathetic faggot you are OP

I got it, so square face>long face?

What the fuck is this lol this guy sounds so fucking autistic. Please tell me this isn't your video. Maybe work on voicemaxxing for a bit.