Dont know what to do

>be me
>have crappy asian genetics that makes getting bulk almost physically impossible
>still went to gym every 2 or 3 days about 3 months ago
>always feel intimidated by all the body builders at the gym
>even get made fun of by them when i have to workout right next to them
>meet qt'ie girl at the gym
>she somehow becomes my gf
>ever since dating, have had constant thoughts my gf is going to ride one of the Veeky Forumsizens dicks at gym because they are 3x my bulk one day
>want to never go back to gym and just work out at home because hate everyone there and worried gf will cheat on me with one of the muscle heads
>But, gf tells "user kun, i love working out with you at the gym!"
>feel when can never tell her that going to the gym is hell for me because of this paranoia i would then look self conscious and jealous
So this is what they mean by dont shit where you eat. im just waiting for the day gf tells me she wants to help chad from gold's gym with algebra 1 homework

>inb4 just pump some more
im afraid the only thing that will get me ripped at this point is injecting my biceps with oil

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171351861&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Byfc6SBqM-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sir. This is a fitness board. The only advice we can give is eat more and lift heavier.

yeah. but do you think anyone from /r9k/ would actually know anything about going to the gym?

Stop being a faggot and workout 6 days a week. Learn to love gym. I love it because it's the only thing I feel progressing in my life. Cherish the time you spend with gf. Stop being an unmotivated shithead or she will leave you.

You can do it user. Just eat lots, sleep lots and lift heavy.

I know it's hard to bulk. Just stomach food like a horse. If you feel sick, keep eating, just keep eating until you vomit. Get on those scales every fucking morning and watch the weight increase. See yourself get stronger every week.

I'm still a twink dyel hungary skellington but if you don't try, she will leave you for someone who does try.

I dont even have much passion for working out or getting bulked. Im literally from /ic/ and just started going to the gym because i thought working out was supposed to cure depression.

My workout plan is just dead lifts and military press. I literally keep doing it till i dont have the energy to do 1 rep, yet, no bulking what so ever.

Have you been eating to match this workload?

There's your problem.

Get bulking for your petite qt3.14 gf and follow a good regime.

>inb4 lifting for girls

Unless the guy in pic took a massive amount of roids, that is a huge fucking lie.

>have crappy asian genetics
LADY BOY LADY BOY LADY BOY LADY BOY LADY BOY LADY BOY JUST BE A FUCKING TRAP

hahahahaha what?

He gained almost 20% of his bodyweight in lean mass in 2 months. That is a very hard thing to do.

24 pounds of what looks like pure muscle in a little over 2 months is a massive lie. Especially with no stretchmarks and growing a huge new mole from scratch.

Just misleading is all.

Nah but in all seriousness OP I'd stop going to the gym with your gf since she's probably distracting you from your gains. As for the intimidation part you're going to have to suck it up and go, there's no other way around it. I had to go through that when I started lifting and now I'm ~175lb at about idk 15%bf and all the dudes at the gym respect me since they saw me grind my way up from 126lb twink. That being said I still have a long ways to go and wasted a lot of time just fucking around not knowing what I was doing or simply not lifting enough volume/weight/frequently. Also I sucked at trying to bulk so you have to really be good about shoveling calories down your throat. Stick with it, it'll take time but you'll do well. You'll probably break up with your qt gf along the way but the rage will fuel you lifts

1. You're 15 years old, you shouldn't be on this board
2. You're a retard and haven't read the sticky. You don't have shitty genetics and "can't get bulk", you just aren't eating enough.
3. You have self-esteem issues. You're a skinny faggot, and you need to accept it. Obviously your gf has, or you wouldn't be dating her.
4. You're putting your gf on a pedestal, she's probably not worth any chad's time. If she truly is a stacy, then she'd already be fucking chad if she wanted to.

>qt'ie
leave and don't come back

Sir you have/are developing serious mental issues and i'd advise you to seek out professional help.
Also eat more and lift heavier, stop screaming "muh genetics" every time you're too weak to do what it takes

Mate that's literally me. Here's what I look like now. I haven't trained very well in the past 2 months because I'm stupid and lazy.

Just eat and train. I woudn't know the first thing about roids.

The 'mole' on my right side isn't a mole. Just a nasty pimple.

sup lazy fuck
check out this transformation

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171351861&page=1

What the fuck does your post actually have to do with the gym?

Your entire post is about your own insecurity and how you don't trust your girlfriend, not about actually getting bigger.

>those weights
when will they learn

I'm 6'1" you nigger

with that mentality she will think you're a cuck anyways.

Eat more, faggot. Youtube channel related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Byfc6SBqM-w

yeah guys , lets all take advice from the 70kg manlet