How much does 1 steroid cycle cost?

How much does 1 steroid cycle cost?

bout 350 a week

about as much as those titty implants

Test 500/wk for 12 weeks plus ancillaries (adex, post cycle therapy) can be had for 250-350.

Remember to factor in slightly increased food intake, 3 sets of bloodwork (before, during, after) and, legitimately, new clothes. All said and done, budget about 600-700 usd.

your soul

A lifetime of worrying about the health side effects

depends, but probably like $200 assuming it's not one of those fancy racing cycles

>700 dollaroos for a beginner test cycle

Somebody is ripping you off, buddy

£150 - £200 in the uk

Haha What??

Bloodworks for your first test E only run? You are 1.getting ripped off.
2.clueless about steriods.
3.all off the above.

12 weeks on Test E inc Tools and AI(arimidex) for pct would cost you around 150-200£.

$700 USD is currently $895 dollarydoos

200$ a month would be a good cycle

like 600 bucks

what the fuck is "1 steroid" ?

What steroids do you have available nigga

Depending on location somewhere between 200-300. A little more if you get bloodwork done.

Everyone here saying low prices are the ones getting shitty roids. I spent around 1300 USD for my cycle last month and let me tell you the extra price is way worth it. Heart stopped hurting, acne went down, etc.

itll take your dignity

Thats not how it works with acne you mong.

I live in Sweden We got one of the best shops here that provides you with labreports on all of their products.

Test E cykle only is no more then 250$ with needles and AI.

Jesus Christ,....you're put all that money into roids?

Fuck. Forever natty here, brehs...

>and they call nattys the cuck

>I spent around 1300 USD

Ahahahahaha, you got ripped off, you dumb retard. I get pharma grade sust for 50 bucks a vial literally from the pharmacy next to my office. 1300 dollars, Jesus Christ. You could get HGH for that money.

I have plenty of disposable income. How is HGH better than roids?

Test E x3 =90
Syringes =20
Aromasin =50
Nolvadex =40

$200 plus blood tests are recommended

Its not better but togheter with roids HGH is the best you can get.

I run genotropin and DECA its like rocketfuel.

However you still got assraped scamed if you paid 1300$ for Test doesnt mather if its nasabrewed shit you still got fucked over.

was not me

I paid $1000 for test made in Space by Aliens.

>500mg test for 12 weeks
>"bloodwork"
>all those commas
>that grammar

Fucking off fucking redditor

>250-350.
You have a shit source.

your life

Like $200. I dont care what anyone says you dont need bloodwork

Why would you do that? You went from impeccable physique to borderline freak with horrific acne

HGH has a fuckton of health benefits. Every rich cunt is on that shit.

I need suggestions. I'm doing a going to jail cycle. I'm thinking test & dbol but I was hoping to only go 6weeks so I could put properly. How do I go about this.

Pct

It looks like he has gyno in the first pic. I know it doesnt necessarily indicate use of gear but he cluld hace just added new compounds for pic 2.

no one does one cycle