CBT: current body thread

What's up guys. Started lifting at the start of this year and have made some interesting progress. I'm still at beginner lifts but my numbers are steady climbing. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Hoping my arms start to grow man, I've been doing a lot of direct work for them. 6'1 183lbs, probably around 12%bf

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

roast me
kill my confidence

lit, congrats !, what's your routine / diet plan ?

I don't understand why people cut when they have nothing to cut down to. Do they just cut because they think they should?

Great progress, keep it man. Mirin

from beginning of august to now
mirin chest dude

Don't you dare do a cut little faggot, keep aiminh to get bigger. You looked super manlet on the middle pic. Keep growing, good progress. How long lifting?

thanks

that first pic is 0 lifting, that was my start point lol. Ive been cutting the whole time and lifting, its been like 2.5 or 3 months. Once I lose like 5-10 more pounds Im gonna bulk brah

from 5'11 180 to 5'11 165 btw

I did Reddit's linear PPL, recommended to me by someone on Veeky Forums. It's the first result if you google it.

Diet was eggs, cereal, and protein shake every morning. Chicken breast, broccoli, and more protein shakes was my lunch and dinner. Too lazy for variety and I don't mind eating the same thing every day. Honey roasted peanuts as snack. I had a 6 pack of beer once a week.

Yeah I probably wasted some gains doing those cuts. I've never been lean in my life (always skinnyfat) so I just wanted to see what it was like. Plus I go to the beach haha.

Thanks man.

Anybody else gotten to 1234 and their body still looks like ass even with low bf?

OP you're probably closer to 14% bf than 12%.

Sounds about right. Would you consider cutting at 14% or nah? I'm thinking about maintaining and just recomping until I get enough muscle that a lower bodyfat matches my current TDEE

Nice improvement. Suck up those noob gainz

Yeah I would just maintain for now. Even if you were to cut right now it wouldn't look all that impressive I don't think. Cut when you add another plate or two to your lifts.

Shit meant for

You look like you've never worked shoulders

>tfw no gains in 2 months because I'm lazy
6'1"

Progress is showing. Looks much better in third pic compared to first. Please for the love of god stop neglecting your chest and shoulders.

6'1, 200lbs (91.3kg)

Lifts are embarrassingly low.

Forgot picture

Are those basketball shorts.....

Dunno. Just light easy shorts. Cheapest i could find

Pls dont mind the dirty mirror. This is me 2 mins ago.

Do you not train lats

Is the ss paying off?

What's my estimated bodyfat?
180cm 80kg here

Anyone know why my lower back looks like this? Is it insertions?

maybe just overdeveloped erectors.

probably, looks like you dont deadlift though

I just started doing them again 3 months ago after taking a 2 year deadlift hiatus. How can you tell?

i have a visible valley between them where my spine is, might be the pose but your lower back looks pretty flat

Not him but the combination of relatively big lats, pretty average everything else and very little erector development suggests a guy who does a lot of chins and maybe some rowing but not a lot of pulls.

So you changed lighting...?

a bit extreme of an example but you should be able to feel them if you arch your back

Oh I see. I’ve always had some troubles with my lower back while deadlifting it swuatting. I don’t have a herniated disc I’m pretty sure but it gets sore very easily. Sore in a bad way. I’m gonna hit up a chiropractor when I get back from sand land.

erector doms are pretty common, as long as its not spinal pain youre fine. video yourself from the side next time you deadlift so you can get a good idea of form

maybe I'm too new but I don't understand how anyone can benefit or take advice from browsing Veeky Forums it's all condescending bullshit, memes, and obnoxious brainlets

damn, trying to bulk here, how was your diet on the first 2 months?

I posted my pics in the last thread right before it archived, anyone wanna help out?

Why would you cut after 3 month?

bury my non existent self confidence

Started lifting almost 2 years ago
Gained 30 kg since then

Could be worse m just suck with it. In a few years you'll be hench.

Nice assymetric shoulder alignment

I eat ass

Because you have none?

damn

damn

those are some rosy cheeks

damn

damn

damn

>Progress pics not all the same pose with same lighting
>Bulked, cut, then bulked again all in the span of 9 months with no previous lifting experience
Why
But also good job on ur progress bro
Definitely looks like you've made good gains, even despite the fact that there's a lot better lighting in second photo. Again, people, you need to take these photos in the same lighting every time
Nice
V nice progress for 4 months

what was your caloric surplus like?

>hit good physique
>no sleep for weeks
>get seriously ill
>be out for weeks
>body regressing
>work your way back
>repeat

how does it feel knowing that mr. skeletar is lurking under there

weight 85KG
height 188CM

been cutting since 1 august and at the time weight 92KG. what should i work more on?

clean your mirror

Should just start cutting and doing ss? I look like shit but I'm natraully athletic. Judge me please and throw a body fat estimate if you please. I weigh 195 5"10. Never seriously lifted but I've wasted some time in the gym

side

muh back. no idea why the photo got blurry.

Nice progress dude! You shoulders and chest development is noticeable

Diet looked like this

>1/2 cups oats w/milk
>mass gainer w/milk
>12 dried dates

>2 pieces battered fish
>2 x chobani

>1/2 chicken breast sandwhich
>cheese, mayo etc
>mass gainer w/milk

>Whole chicken breast
>1/2 can beans

>Whey w/milk

>Casein w/milk

I really like milk. Mass gainers and whey shakes are my best friend. There isn't a chance in hell I could stomach enough solid foods.

mr. skeletar is still on top. I hate it.

showhead is at the height of your head? not really convenient

what are you talking about? want a full body picture?

I don't usually post here but I can see the efforts you made before these picks, and I gotta say you are doing a great job. Instead of dwelling on any kind of negativity just keep going brother, keep going and with your height you'll look phenomenal in a few years.

Nicee

u natty?

hes saying your taller than your shower.
how do you wash the top of your head?

oh, thats not my shower. im in the gym bathroom.

Thanks brah.

Yeah still natty, doing all the 'legal' supps tho. Haven't decided if I'll sacrifice my organs for roids yet. Depends on how life pans out.

muh bod as of today. 33 years old. 6'2" 195 lbs. didn't start lifting till I was 27.

Smoking tobacco hard out for past two months. Haven't gym in almost over a month, eating junk food daily. Feel tired, depressed

:(

dang

still mirin. what are your specs?

Cut or bulk? Tempted to cut since I plan on travelling in December.

I'm pretty much same body/boat as you. Vacation in December. I'm doing a small bulk till mid-october then cutting till my trip

Cut.
If you were to bulk you'd soon find yourself in a situation with too much bf. Then you'd have to perform a long ass cut and risk losing a large percentage of your new muscle.

>just trained bench first thing at the gym instead of at the middle of the routine, plus haven't been hitting flat bench for a while
>Hit a 10lb PR (185x5---195x5)
>Felt good, load up 200 for last set
>Crank out another 5 reps
Damn boyos, 15lb+ bench press record makes me feel better about the last couple days of binge eating

Pic is 158lbs, 17.5℅ bodyfat, 5'6

cut you nigger

>lifting one year for this

im going to start yohimbine soon and cut more weight.
Will it unfuck my body?
i know i have gyno, same chest as my father (nip placement and insertions)

ah weird nipple shitty chin hair faggot is back

Routine?

You don't need yohimbine, you need fork putdowns x F.

back in the summer I was doing ppl 6 days a week, basically the one on reddit but with some changes that I added

now Im in school and dont have that kind of time so Im basically doing this routine exactly just with cable flys instead of dumbell flys on the second upper day
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout

You've got a good frame and everything, you have aesthetic potential

Also
>I'm not that bad, right guys?

6'3 210 lbs 20 yo.. No pump and shit lighting

Whoa I got wrecked

>5'7
>220lbs to 153 lbs cutting to 145 lbs.

Estimate my body fat pls also do I have a good frame? Idk how to judge these things.

I have been lifting for a year now.

Naisu, got any more pics user senpai?
Youre my age and height except like 3 years ahead of me!
How much are ya lifting these days?
Looking good!

I know I'm dyel, but can I get a body fat % estimate?

(gonna lean bulk for a loooong time)

The first burn I ever dished out, feels good lads. We're all gonna make it

you have potential you just need to lose bodyfat. try to keep your strength levels up. i'm around the same height as you i'm 132lbs. also get contacts and shave. you have nice hair keep styling it that way

thanks my dude. for reps I squat 3 plates, bench 2, DL 4, OHP 165.

Why do you even post these? Can't you see that you're fat? Nobody will tell you that there is any muscle on you because there isn't, you're 85 kg and you're practically pure lard except for your bones and water weight. You should cut down to like 140 and see how you look then

>165 OHP
Kek, dude, you're training for 5 years, that number should at least be 185 if not 200 by now

damn

Holy moley

yep, all my lifts should be higher. I can also run a 5k in

I wonder if the grill on your pic says rawr