Whats the deal with running in a hoodie/sweater...

Whats the deal with running in a hoodie/sweater? Seems to me like all you will do is lose more water weight which is pointless for an athlete.

If you heat up and then cool down fast (like running in the winter) you're more susceptible to getting sick. Personally though I wear a hoodie because once I put that hood up the outside world doesn't exist, it's just me my music and the road in front of me

Sometimes its fucking cold at 4am. Who'd a guessed?

Makes you burn more calories thus cut your bf% quicker.

is that true? I run in california, i see a lotta beaners in 100f heat running with hoodies on... how is that good?

>43030980
>Personally though I wear a hoodie because once I put that hood up the outside world doesn't exist, it's just me my music and the road in front of me

reply to me if you cringed at this autist

meks u look hardcore meng

das it

Running in a sweatshirt vs running in a trash bag, who wins?

Not here

I can hear his knees scream.

Making weight for fights means losing it wherever you can and those extra layers make you sweat a TON. It's why fighters look fookin shredded at weigh-in.

no u retard all u do is drop some water weight

Never gonna make it

CAN YOU NOT HEAR HIS KNEES CRYING OUT IN AGONY!?

cringing at you fucking faggot

you will only get sick if you touch a pathogen during your run

>looking like an autist on the run

For actual fighters, doing a few cardio sessions that replicate making weight (i.e with lots of layers on to sweat out water weight) makes your sweat response more efficient, meaning you'll sweat more when it comes time to make weight, so it'll be quicker/easier.
Beyond making weight, it's a case of monkey see monkey do.

This sounds like a great way to get hit by a car or robbed. Be cautious lads

Running in cotton is the worst bullshit you could ever do

I do it because then i get warmer faster and start to sweat faster, my skin is extremely dry so that moment where my skin get hot but im not sweating yet feels like being stung by bees all over my body because my pores are clogged with dead skin. When the sweat starts it unclogs my pores and the bee sting feeling goes away.

>caring what people think you look like when you exercise

fag