Women

22 khv here
Are women overrated? Should I get a gf? Give it to me straight Veeky Forums.

I'm 25, still single.

It's a double edge sword. If you want a constant fuck and companionship, yes. If you don't want to deal with all of their mindless, retarded bullshit, then no.

who cares. achieve ur goals first dont worry about gf

get a starter gf so you know what it's like. Then you can make an informed decision about whether you want an LTR, one-night stands or just masturbation.

they are overrated but you should still try to get one it's p nice

Get a girlfriend?
Fuck no.
Get a fuckbuddy and a bunch of side whores for when the fuckbuddy is busy.
Live your life to the fullest.

This.

Except without that fuckbuddy dependency.

Build a harem. It takes a while though.

>harem
No
Just one fuckbuddy and a gaggle of sluts to bang.
Harem means having a fuckload of women who all want a part time boyfriend and all that entails.
Not just be at my beck and call when I want to fuck something.
It's a bad deal.

If you can't manage them, you shouldn't be fucking them in the first place. You probably aren't anyway.

What is a starter gf?

honestly having one solid high quality gf is pretty nice, coming from someone who has both had a bunch of girls and seen only one at a time.

it takes a lot more to make a good gf than it does to make a good slut though.

Veeky Forums I'm genuinely lost right now I don't know who else to ask. The girl that I'm seeing casually got raped at a fraternity tonight. I want advice on possible revenge that isn't quite murder but close/making her feel better/convincing her to press charges. She's literally the purest girl I know, she does not deserve this at all. I'm just sitting here furious and drunk.

>The girl that I'm seeing casually got raped at a fraternity tonight.
how do you casually get raped???

'MERICA

kek

Their grown women.
They can manage themselves.
I just want to fuck.
Not be their part time boyfriend

Nah. More trouble then they're worth I've found.

Learn to read

A first gf who's below your league. Since OP is 22yo KHV he probably won't have the social skills to get an attractive girl so trying to get one will just destroy his confidence. Also good because the girl will look up to him more, less likely to cheat, more likely to get into an actual relationship etc. which is better experience than a girl who thinks she's the best he can do.

Get a bf and smash sluts on the side if you want, way better.

u can get 1 at east falador bank for around 100k

If you're 22 and single, odds are you missed your window for legitimate companionship.

>tfw 25 and single

Goddamn is it worth it. Waking up next to someone you love seeing them smile because they love to be with you is the best. Staying in bed 5 more minutes while gently caressing her and sweet talking feels better than anything you will do in life. Holding her at night whilst she slowly dirfts asleep, knowing she feels safe in your arms is all the motivation you need as a man

I've been KHV until 25. Now 37.

Yes they are overrated. Sex starts to get boring after 100th or so time and If I had a choice.

The thing is that you hare hardware dependant on wanting sex, and vaginas tend to become attached to those annoying shitheads known as 'women' which you need to handle somehow.

My best advice - get a 6-pack, some mass ( ottermode works ) and rail tinder sluts until you get bored or your dick falls off because of STI.

Don't invest in women, they only bring grief in the long term.

underposted rate

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

>being at a frat
>not a cum gaggling slut

One is mutually exclusive with the other. Fun part - you believe her crocodile tears and she likes getting gangbanged every once in a while.

You might be gay bro

OP, /r9k/ is the board you're looking for. Or potentially /adv/.

Don't forget to read the relationship primer. No use in getting a gf if you can't treat her right.

Falling asleep while cuddling is a total bitch for stomach sleepers.

>, knowing she feels safe in your arms is all the motivation you need as a man
man fuck you .(

>at a frat
>literally the purest girl I know

This is some top tier beta delusion.

I went on a business trip and haven't seen my gf for 2 weeks. I missed her a lot and realized how important she is to me, and I never "miss" anyone, not my friends or family.
She's coming over in a few hours. Can't wait, I'm gonna... do stuff to her... ;)

>If you don't want to deal with all of their mindless, retarded bullshit, then no.

depends on the girl, some are amazing and mature, others are ditsy and immature.

>get a fuckbuddy

beta.
those girls are just sluts that fuck low quality guys, being on their list is degrading and a good way to catch stds. You should only give your sexual energy to girls that you find important, in a meaningful relationship

>...;)
Go back to facebook you prancing homo la la man

This. Focus on bettering yourself first and foremost. Girls will naturally follow. The better you make yourself the better those girls will be.

>fraternity
>purest girl I know
>

having a gf definitely has its perks. not just sex but love and that snuggly comfy feel. just make sure shes a good match for you. (I've made this mistake and had a couple bad gfs)

the downside is it can make you soft as your not in lone wolf mode any more. but then again tfw no gf.

the overratedness depends on the value of your relationship.

>being this gay
holy fuck this is too much even for Veeky Forums

I'm honestly impressed. 6 replys for not even 2 lines of text.

>all the vitriol and asshurt generated by this comment

I think you struck a nerve

good goy never get married or have kids

i feel bad for fags like you that don't realize that once you turn 50 you still could have 50 more years that will probably be meaningless for you

Unless you get to be one of those old guys who becomes a "regular" at the strip clubs. We've all seen them.

>having a wife is the meaning of life
>implying I wont use my cash to fuck 18 year old chicks until I die
kys you pathetic beta

wow so alpha!!

> I am more of a man because I LOVE MY WIFE and we spend time together! :) that's what real men do!

I'd rather stay beta and have countless chicks jumping on my dick on a regular basis without even trying but you are free to do whatever you want
>inb4 some 1950's ideal of a real men being the provider for his nuclear family

my gf rarely ever brings up any retarded bullshit to me

>Unless you get to be one of those old guys who becomes a "regular" at the strip clubs. We've all seen them.

Enjoy your life of meaningless hedonism, you'll feel empty the entire time.

>I'd rather stay beta and have countless chicks jumping on my dick on a regular basis without even trying but you are free to do whatever you want

Amazing how the thing all the people saying not to get a girlfriend or get married instead make the meaning of life into pure hedonism. It will be an extremely empty life and you know it.

spoken like a true miscer lmao

>casually got raped
>She's literally the purest girl I know
m8

pam pam pam

TOPKEK AHHAAH FUCKING KEK SHE LET IT HAPPEN

>It will be an extremely empty life and you know it.
why? I have friends who have been with me since literally kindergarten, I have great siblings too, I don't lack anything in life, I lift, work, hang out with people etc. and I am not a degenerate hedonist as you put it

user... I've wanted this exact moment my whole life. And here you are now, waving it in my face... I deeply resent you. Faggot.

i was a ksv till 24. Im 24 currently...
But somehow this year ive fucked 2 different people and gotten like 4 BJs.
Feels good man. Only difference with me is that im 30kg's less then i was the year before.

Not saying she deserved to be raped, but
People need to learn how to not get themselves into compromising situations.
I knew a girl who would always get shitfaced and end up going round to guys houses and getting in cars when she'd only just met them. Waking up in the morning and regretting it.
>Has she been raped? Did she consent? Do the guys take advantage of a girl in a vulnerable state?
Fucked if I know, but maybe avoiding that whole situation in the first place is a better fucking idea

> That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive.
Have a couple of friends/employees give the offenders a tune up. Approach it like Don Vito did.

Good ones are worth it. Bad ones can blight entire decades of your life. Choose wisely.

>end up going round to guys houses and getting in cars when she'd only just met them. Waking up in the morning and regretting it.

I didn't believe that this was real life until I started partying with a couple of bros. Keep in mind, we were all around 17-18 years old, and we would have chicks we vaguely knew (usually not even by name) getting into our car. Wanting to drink with us, go somewhere with us, though we were kids sneaking out of the house at night so good fucking luck bringing a bunch of drunk girls back to a house with mom and dad.

Personally I regret the night I was baked and pic related jumped into our car and sat on my lap. I can't even remember what happened afterwards except that I didn't smash.

Truth.

I'm more attached to my gf than anything else; my dog, my rifles, my truck, name it. Makes all the mud and blood worth it.

Retarded bullshit is only included in the package if you actually date horrible girl for some reason. Then it's your fault for choosing a dumbfuck girl and staying with her for some reason.
If my gf started with retarded bullshit and nagging then I'd break up with her. Luckily, my girlfriend is nothing like that and has a 9/10 personality.

Even with all those things you will still probably regret not getting married and having kids, sure, having siblings, a job and friends is awesome, but what about even when you turn 70? All of that will likely be missing, and you might have literally no family left.

how old are yall?

i feel with 26 and having 2 LTR the dating game is over

So all the fags here are telling you not to care cuz she went to a frat party and isn't as innocent as she seems but that goes for pretty much every uni girl, doesn't change the fact she got raped. See if she's willing to tell you the story and then see if you can report it hopefully she hasn't showered

Sex is overrated.

Love isn't overrated.

She probably got drunk, slept with a guy and can't really remember it. Nothing to see or report.

>pic related
Oh, this is a bullshit story

this guy have never had good sex.
Once you meet the right female, who are decent in bed, and once you becme experienced enough, it will be amazing.

The feeling of fucking a woman so good it looks likes she she doesnt know what the fuck is going on, is amazing. The same expression ou see sometimes on those hentai pictures. Pure extacy.

This is what I thought but I think he means he's seeing a girl casually and she got raped
>purest

delet this

>be me
>be with first gf
>be on my bed cuddling face to face
>she opens her eyes
>i look right into them
>she smiles, "what? what are you thinking user?"
>i smile and just keep looking as if lost in her eyes
>she closes her eyes
>i keep looking right at them
>45 seconds later she opens them again and finds me looking right into them
>she beams the biggest smile
>repeat it, kiss her when she opens her eyes the third time
>we bang
>she microblogs about the way i looked at her and how romantic it felt
>her friends comment how amazing it sounds, how lucky she is
>two weeks later she fucks some other guy

Shit rarely lasts, prepare to be disillusioned when you make it. It hit me like a ton of bricks.

>microblogging
>expecting sanity
That's where you fucked up

What makes you think you can't get divorced and have kids you barely know?

I've seen that happen more often than not.

>Live your life to the fullest.
Fucking gay ass shit, you can justify any sort of disgusting behavior by saying live your life to the fullest. Enjoy your empty hedonism

It always boils down to one fact: you were not attractive enough/she found someone more attractive. Deal with it.

Wow, half of the threads on Veeky Forums are /r9k/ related

>What makes you think you can't get divorced and have kids you barely know?

That can happen, but quite frankly to me it is a weak excuse. Yes that can happen, but you can do your best to avoid it. Most people that get divorces are degenerates anyways, and if you put your marriage and children as your highest priority things will very likely turn out great.

I used to be the same way, I was actually an anti-natalist who figured I never even wanted to be in a relationship again. But I realized avoiding the most fulfilling thing a human can do to chase hedonism is ultimately pathetic and will give your life less meaning.

I don't know where you guys live but I damn well hope women don't do this shit where I live

Or she was a piece of shit?

Being in a bad relationship is the best way to enjoy being alone.

>tfw not alone

STOP IT. STOP IT. AAAAAAAA

Having kids is the closest thing you can get to immortality. You sound like you're barely out of high school.

You'll never learn with that "lalalalla it's not my looks it's not my looks lalalal" mentality.

>pure
>hanging out with frat guys
user...

>but what about even when you turn 70?

how would a wife help me at that point? tell me what an old saggy titted grandma would do to make it better

I am in my early twenties
and stop spewing facebook inspirational quotes
having kids has nothing to do with immortality whatsoever , you die, period
whatever happens is beyond my interest because I am fucking dead, and it won't matter to me in death whether I have a kid alive or not

>straight
>Veeky Forums
wrong board

Sex is overrated, having a partner is not and relieves the feeling of loneliness.

>cuddling and enjoying time with a woman
>gay
the grapes are sour anyways