Cheating /fraud/s generally

Does no one make new threads before post cap edition?

Previously on how to catch the gay...

Missing estp edition

Her stories have always been mindblowing and she did whatever the fuck she wanted. So much more entertaining than those cuck beta shit buhuhuhu gf left stories we get at the moment
She is more alpha thab 90% in here

Would NPP be a good kickstart for a Test E cycle/Winny finisher? If so, would caber be absolutely necessary for NPP or would I be fine without it? Probably just gonna kick off with Dbol but was considering new things to try out. I was thinking
>W 1-12: Test E
>W 1-4: Dbol OR NPP
>W 8-12: Test E/Winny

>tfw all you want is a tiny cute neko catgirl to drool all over you so you can fuck her stupid and cradle her in your arms afterwards

Has God abandoned me?

>She is more alpha thab 90% in here
LMAO
Test is meh tier imho and I have never gone over 300/week. Just do 150 test and 1500 npp per week. Also stop reading steroids.com or whatever.
Send me redhead. I gib free droogs as payment.

I don't know anything about SARMs. Here's a pic of her anyway.

>I don't know anything about SARMs.
They are kinda the shit at the right dosages.
>Here's a pic of her anyway.
That's the same girl from the black and white pic? She looks super bitchy.

That's the same girl, she's very good with makeup and lighting. Some photos she looks completely different. She's not bitchy at all, she's very sweet.

>Has God abandoned me?
A long time ago
Is that just a random redhead or the one you emotion rebound on?

That is redhead girl. My emotional tampon.

All of these are her

She is super sexy to be honest. Why not just stick with her?

We tried ages and ages ago. We don't click relationship wise and we mutually called it off but remained friends.

>about to start cut
>gf's mum gives me a 63 (SIXTY THREE) pack of my favourite chocolate bars out of nowhere

JUST

Atleast your inlaws actually like you

Holy fivehead

>She is more alpha thab 90% in here
also has taken more steroids than 90% in here

you are such a spineless hypocrite
>not gonna post censored pics
>but here take my ex gf and my best girl friend

And?

accidentally took double my dose of Test E and it feels amazing, I get boners like I never did before and I feel good, how do people at 500-750mg/week feel?

100 test/week should be plenty to give you raging boners. If that amount of test is not enough you are experiencing one or all of the following.
High SHBG
High DHT
High E2
High Prolactin
Basically get bloods and find a good dr who understands hormones.

I do get boners on normal dose but this was different, it's more intense like I am a dog in heat or something. to the point where I get a boner from just texting a girl which doesnt seem normal to me

Jelly of the titties. Mind sharing face picture

Not bad at all. Show your face pic, i am curious how you look after seeing your gf's pics.

Do you think I'm a handsome Chad now?

I've said before I'm not great looking but you could still look at my face during sex if the room is dimly lit.

No chad, but i am guessing you're above average looking.

Why are you such a pussy. I showed everything, i am not scared for you perma virgins

If you post one more pic of your gf's face, I'll post my ugly fucking mug. I haven't shaved my fucking terrible facial hair either so you get double the prize.

Can't see why not.

Almost no pics of her face, she's really insecure about it.

>hair dyed grey

HNNG

here you go, also a pic where she was still smaller

Looks like a man in a wig

Please be gentle. My little heart can only take so much abuse.

Apologies for shit quality. I took them just then on my laptop.

Yes I took one smiling because I didn't blow 8 grand on braces for 4 years for nothing.

I'm very nervous.

This was a terrible mistake.

you silly

stop bein silly you look good

You're better off with an insecure woman trust me. Or at least something she's insecure about

You look better than i thought, but i would get a nose job if i were you it's ruining your facial aesthetics. Seriously nothing wrong with plastic surgery i will get it also soon.

Good lips, eyes brows, hair and eyes. 8/10 with a nose job for sure.

also respect for showing a picture

Have a baby pic from me in return, you were right i was born muscled you can also see i had thick arms back then

Yeah I've never liked how bulbous my nose tip is. i might blow all my money on some surgery in Thailand now that I'm not saving up for things for exgf.

Its actally a shame that such a mental retard has such good facial genetics
Cant have all i guess
Miring hairlines

I didn't read the story because tldr, but you're good looking enough for other good looking woman dumb ass, stop being such a pussy and act like you look

Why in the hell would you go to Thailand? I wouldn't be a cheap skate regarding to plastic surgery.

Gonna try MDMA for the first time tonight boys, wish me luck

Haha jokes on you it was me all along.

This is not how I imagined you at all.

Not bad though.
Show body you seem to be in good shape.

I too wish to be a handsome lad one day.

I-I've never be called good looking by anybody before. I actually want to cry.

I'm way too self-conscious and too much of a pussy to approach girls.

I'd to go to Thailand because it's the #1 destination for medical tourism. Their plastic surgery in on par with the West. Tons of Australian girls go to get boob jobs over there because it's 1/3 of the cost but just as good.

>This is not how I imagined you at all.
How did you imagine me?
>inb4 fat balding abo manlet

I'm not posting body because I really don't want 'roiding for this'. My face will suffice until I want more attention.

your personality is still a 2/10 tho

Just accept the "roiding for this" its mostly bs anyways as long as you are happy.

I imagined you with a thin slender face.

>pic is old as fuck fyi

I just want to slap the shit of you to release you from the beta curse. Thinking you also wanted to even kill yourself, i can't even

Wasn't zyzz also going to Thailand for a nose job?

Get fucking huge< AS HUGE as possible to get confidence

>beauty comes from the inside.
lmao

Everything is about face.

Oh man I just felt good about looking at my old pic and now here you go and blow me out of the water.

Face, hygiene and grooming coupled with social skills determine more then anything.

>Everything is about face.
not disagreeing

I like that I'm not the only person who wears long black socks to the gym.

Ugh please hurt me daddy masT.

Zyzz just went to get fucked up. Got more than he bargained for. Very common for young Australians to go and party over there.

>get huge
I-I'm trying..

I don't think I've got anything but long black socks.

1/3
copypasta of what I wrote a while back

General: Many SARMs can block out unwanted binding of androgens in places the SARM is not selective for - like the prostate - it still binds there but acts as an antagonist rather than agonist. I think it does this in the scalp as well.

By disallowing DHT, and other androgens from binding there I think stacking sarms with steroids can effectively alter their anabolic:androgenic ratio.

They also tend to suppress SHBG heavily - so they can amplify test and other steroids that normally bind to SHBG - be warned this also includes estrogen - so your free test can go way up, you get more estrogen conversion, and the estrogen is more potent because lack of SHBG to bind to - double whammy. Found the hard way on 500mg test + LGD and getting hit quickly with estro sides and 'gyno', which doesn't happen without the LGD.

You can also get gyno indirectly taking them on their own this way too - some people's blood work has shown higher free test than natty and suppressed total test. Some others shown much higher estrogen than natty, suppressed total test, supressed free test, your response to these substances can vary just as much as natty test levels can vary between individuals.

They also dont tend to increase blood pressure, they seem to lower triglycerides, but raise LDL cholesterol some what.

The typical lack of liver toxicity means you can run the SARM entire blast or cycle, in addition to having an oral steroids at the same time for the 4 or so weeks during the cycle/blast.

2/3
Ostarine - Keep your expectations very low, I used to rate this substance as fucking useless, but after finding an extra bottle and finishing it off with my test and runing the Osta at 50mg ED I was extremely impressed with its healing ability - it is fucking top notch, the healing lasts after you stop taking it, it's not just masking like Deca. Gains? Not so much.

If you're on a cruise test dose though, it should help with gains if you run it for long enough as it should raise free test substantially according to people's blood work - SHBG appears suppressed heavily as with LGD.

LGD-4033 - Go to SARM for gains - 250mg Test E + LGD gave me higher libido than 500mg Test E. Most people say they get water retention while on it, which can be beneficial for some things, it is quite a decent all round compound.

People say it increases their appetite, I think it regulates appetite more than simply increasing it - taking 5mg along with Test E and Anadrol every day I didnt seem to get any distinct appetite loss that Anadrol is supposed to have.

Great compound, for the SHBG effect 5mg ED is enough, making running it inexpensive if you get the 1g raw powder from one of the reputable suppliers.

I think mega dosing it while taking test may also lead to improved benefit despite people saying it caps out at 10mg.

RAD140 - A "dry" SARM - Haven't tried this myself, people say there is a lack of water retention. I do not think it is any better at building mass than LGD-4033, but ymmv.

Now you know how i feel when i look at other bodybuilders.

With a 10/10 face you can even be a fucking child rapist and woman still throw their pussy at you. DESIRE, you can't control it.

If you're ugly or average looking you have to compensate with being fun to hang around with, socially skilled, funny. And then most of the time you still will be a creep or a try hard.

I don't believe you. You have that pussy mentality you have to get rid of.

3/4 oops
S23 - From the slow amount of anecdotal reports coming about this, this is starting to look pretty damn strong. Also described as very dry. People have described it as being stronger than winstrol, giving incredible vascularity - while also being able to add mass (a "dry gainer" if you will) in the dosage range of 20-30mg. It's also described as increasing your body temperature, it starts to sound characteristics of sdrol or tren.

The raw seems to be much less expensive than LGD and RAD140 as well. So you could experiment with high dosing and see where it takes you, however it has also been reported at about 40mg blood pressure started increasing.

Seems like very strong stuff.

LGD-3303 - Seems to be a fair bit stronger than LGD-4033, without water retention (or much less at least) but still holding muscle fullness. Given the raw is a similar price to LGD-4033, there might not be a point in experimenting high dosing LGD-4033 while on test when you could just take this (and in high doses if you wish).

It has a short half life - so you have the option of split dosing it multiple times a day, or dosing high all at once pre-workout which people gives great results with certain oral steroids.

Apparently in women it increases sex drive and horniness.

Not sure on the full side effect profile but doesn't seem as heavy as S23.

4/4

YK11 - A steroidal SARM, the base steroid looks like a modified cross between trenbolone and something else I forgot when I was looking at it. Has a long weird side chain attached to it.

Despite being steroidal, this SARM might be the least suppressive of all - suppression may have multiple pathways - one is how strongly the androgen receptor is activated by an agonist.

It seems YK11 in that regard is incredibly weak in that regard, and may not contribute to suppression if taking it alone (I haven't seen blood work).

So basically useless as an anabolic, but it's claim is that it is a legit myostatin inhibitor which is how it helps with muscle growth. I'd personally still stack it with steroids if I was going to take it.

If it is legit it'd be worth taking with steroids since it works on a different path way.

S4 - Not even worth taking anymore when there are so many other options now without the side effects S4 has.

MK677 - Not a sarm, it's a ghrelin agonist. Ghrelin increases appetite, and also GH. 10mg ED raises your GH, and also raises IGF1 slightly. 25mg ED increases the IGF1 significantly more.

When I'm bigger I'll start trying to not be a massive cuck.

Thanks masT. I actually really appreciate your comments.

tfw get called creepy by some and pussy thrown at me by others

women dont know what they want.

Anyone ever run sust tren drol stack?

Cmon baby post yourself, I'll post my biggest dyel shit if it pleases you.

I'm on 500 test (sust is dumb), 500 tren and 30mg sdrol (I assume you meant sdrol). Feels great other than the heat and the back pumps.

n-no

I don't want to ruin the good feels

nah i meant a bombs. Gonna be my next cycle.
1-12 300 sust/week eod
3-12 400 tren a/week ed
1-4 anadrol 50/50/100/100 ed
I personally love sust, just need to run ed or eod.

>adrol
>tren

?????
What are you trying to achieve?

You might even get better feels.

Strength. increase in explosive power output, etc.
Also adex .5mg eod. Think i'll need caber?

you should have caber on hand, or atleast be prepared to get it quick. High prolactin is a fucking bitch, you'll get titties and lactation if you end up needing caber

I'm too shy. Some day.

Ehh, I don't take caber unless I really fuck up. My AI is 12.5mg asin EOD. So you might be on the edge.

>SOLVING 9 CAPTCHAS

I'll cheer for you.

The curiosity is killing me, you don't look like a massive dyel.

That was my thought, kind of a low tren dose so was contemplating but better safe than sorry.
I've never personally needed it but I've never ran tren over 300/week and always run adex on my cycles. You ever run adrol? I love those little suckers.

>you don't look like a massive dyel.

How wrong you are.

Never touched adrol. I would like to, but sdrol treats me very nicely.

Well... prove me wrong

s-stop

turn on legacy captch

Man the only reason to go to Thailand from the US to get surgery is to turn your outie to an innie. You don't want to fuck around trying to deal with foreign surgeons when it comes to your face.

I had a friend who's been on gear on and off for a couple years buy Test E for me, and he offered me a list of other stuff like Aromasin, Dbol. First cycle, is it worth it to stack it with other anabolics? What about PCT? Yeah, I know you guys don't like stupid questions in /fraud/ but I'd appreciate it if someone could give me their 2 cents on stacking on top of Test E for a first timer and what I should look for PCT. 250mg 10ml btw

N-no I want to know what you truly look like.

Are you bigger then this at least?

Worth a try if you're looking for some killer strength gains imo.

what is your age

Assume I'm not. Assume that masT's gf can diddy more than I can.

Sigh...21.

Isnt this your second very long Tren cycle?

You cannot be that small.

I've decided to suicide-permablast tren until I'm happy.

I am very small. I will say though, I am 6'1. I was telling the truth to everyone calling me a manlet.

you're 21 and you girls have that much power over your feelings? lmao get your fucking head straight

women aren't anything but cum dumpsters until you want a family

That's bigger than me lmao

Girls have literally all power over my feelings. I love to feel wanted and needed, I love female affection more than anything. My entire life revolves around those things. When I don't get those or I think someone is taking them away from me, that's when I go off the rails mentally. That's what happened during tfwnogf Volume I.

I lift for girls unironically. Yes I am a cuck beta bitch. I want to hold them, hear their soft breathing and hear their cute whimpers as they stretch their little limbs to get comfy again lying against my chest. But I also want them to hold my head in their lap, stroke my hair and tell me things are going to be okay.

>Crusader is a pussy whipped faggot bitch boy who lets women control him
SURPRISE!

Give credit where credit is due. I am a honest man.

I was also a pussy like you, before i was big. Getting hit and being hated by my dad also helped imo. Are you a mom's boy? that shit won;t do you good

Then you aren't a 10/10, sorry to tell you that.

trail and error, he's still learning.

imo they're also good for cooking, cleaning, doing grocery etc. I hate those, you don't?

You could just not do those things though.

I love my mother to absolute death. It's probably why I love female attention so much. I only ever got love from my mother. My father hated me, my brother and sister were always very aloof towards me (probably to avoid pissing my dad off), I got picked on in school a lot because I was/am very shy and quiet and I don't really have family outside of that.

But I want to. I like it.

RFT

How is your guys tren dosed and what do you usually end up paying?

I beat my dad and threw him out of my house when I was 15 and a twink

I think it's more a measure of psychopathy than anything

Tren A is dose usually at 100mg/ml
Tren E is dosed at 200mg/ml or 250mg/ml, usually.

Australians pay between $100 and $60.

Imo you should leave this place for a good time and join the army or something. Or start travelling and meet some other people to get more knowledge of human nature.

What kind of weak dad did you had? When i was 15 i din't even dare to look into his eyes.

You sound a lot like me and I actively work against those behaviors because they allow for comfort. Comfort is stagnation and it's stifling. Break away from that comfort zone. There's also nothing more insidious than a man that is dependent on female validation. It's ugly.

Dude randomly injecting test/test is a meme reporting in. Got blood drawn this morning. Gonna see if this shit is bunk or not. Her fucking 30g needle into a vein hurt more than my 25g into a muscle. I shot 150mg tren before the appointment so I hope it doesn't have any negative effect on the results

Ah that's what im about to get mine for. $80 for 100mg/ml 10mg.
First time buying/running tren.

Yeah, my dad is a good guy but he's not exactly a strong or intimidating person, and as it has turned out in the eleven years since, I am

Couldn't imagine the army would want a guy with "batshit crazy" on his mental health records.

I don't know how. I don't want to be rejected or hurt. I would prefer to live in ignorant bliss that the pretty girl I saw could have said yes to me if I asked rather than the reality of her saying no.

Sounds like a shitty vampire then. I had a lady used a fucking 21g and I didn't feel a thing.

A girl is going to hurt you? How?

Rejecting me.

I am a delicate flower.

We all like female attention, but the trick is don't be so fucking openly about it like you. Being independent is the worst shit you can do. Eventually all people will make use of it. That's how it works

Born alone, die alone.

Yes i also was shy and getting picked on. We all go through those shit times you're not the only one. You should learn from those moment and convert that to something positive.

My dad was the most dominant alpha person i know of, that's why we never matched. We always wanted to compete.

That's self imposed and silly. Rejection is a natural part of life. You're 21? Grow the fuck up.

Take your tampon out Crusader