SICK GENERAL

>people are all sick around campus
>oh shit
>try best to avoid it
>catch it anyway
>can tell it is coming from initial signs
>really not that bad so I start getting plenty of rest in
>symptoms get worse and now I have a cold

What the fuck how do I get rid of this faggot cold? I tried preventing it and it got worse. Fucking sick fags trying to ruin my weekend reeeeeeeeee.

Honestly so pissed about this myself, same shit happened to me, just get some rest theres no cure for a cold. Enjoy your next shit week, know you're not alone in the suffering

Beginning of the semester. Everyone brings their garbage from wherever they went/love during the summer. College campuses are fucking nasty. Used to get sick on week 3 like fucking clockwork every semester despite taking all the precautions.

DayQuil/NyQuil made my life possible for that week.

got the same thing man, taking a rest day today though I usually work out 7 days a week. Started with sore throat on Wednesday, then Thursday my nose/ears started acting up, woke up today (Friday) and it's mostly gone except for headache + nose. Hopefully I'll be back on my game by tomorrow.

Gonna just sleep a lot, eat some sugary bs and take my zinc supplements

tfw woke up with a sore throat today which means i will come down with a cold aswell

Are you me from yesterday? Enjoy the nasal congestion tonight and tomorrow morning.

>housemate complains of being ill/having fresher flu
>tell him not to come near me
>he jokingly coughs in my direction
>im now ill

just because its a joke doesnt mean you arent spreading microbes you fucker

its just the cold, ignore it breh

Gargle hydrogen peroxide. Might help

>he still isn't garlic-pilled

Agreed
Eat garlic and stop being faggots

A bit under the weather too, friends. We'll all be better tomorrow. Don't forget to drink some nice tea, take a steamy shower and stay warm and cozy.

>tfw don't want my gf to see me when I'm sick because I don't want to look weak to her

drink lots of herbal tea(ie ginger) to stay hydrated and reduce inflammation

You should start biting your nails and picking your nose. Builds a monster immune system. You'll thank me later senpai

holy shit why are we all sick?? is the government poisoning us

I'm sick but I've still been working out. Fuck rest.

>tfw haven't been sick since going vegan

Feels good having a strong immune system powered by plants.

Someone help me, I've had sinusitis for 6 months now and its not going away after 3 bouts of antibiotics, will I ever recover or am I gonna be a snotty mess for the rest of my life, what do Veeky Forums?

Troll city

Buckle up, cunt. If it's like the flu that's going around it'll be three weeks of Netflix and tears.

ok man

I was just like you guys before going vegan. Tons of fruits and vegetables made me healthy.

someone didn't get vaccinated with chads cum.