>Boogie will relapse after his surg-

Oh.

It looks like weight loss surgery actually works after all.

The biggest issue obese people have with the surgery is that it doesnt change their mindset when it comes to eating.
Obese people tend to eat till their full, then keep going a bit more. So their sotmach stretches out.
And the exact same thing happens to their new stomach. Even if it starts out at the size of a tennis all, you can stretch it out over time. So unless he changes how he eats, and stop eating ill he feels full as fuck then he will relapse.

It’s been a month since the surgery, give it time. You don’t get to 550lbs on sheer dumb luck. He didn’t solve his will power issues.

>bypassing calories round your digestive system works

Nobody ever disputed that. It's just most people do bypass their digestive system by not fucking eating instead of getting fucking surgery lmfao!

Yeah, all the surgery does is enforce portion size restrictions. It won't physically stop him from eating calorie dense trash like cookies or drinking soda. As soon as the train slows down or stops rolling he's gonna get depressed and fuck it all up again.

Won't be long and he will be blending his shit food and drinking it to cheat the system

In one of the first videos he made after the surgery, he claimed the doctor told him not to eat any fruit for the first few weeks. Yet in the same video he was gloating about how he found a way to eat a few pieces of fruit each day without feeling sick, and that his body seems to be craving it.

Within the first week he was already cheating and going against doctors orders. He didn't realise his body was craving a sugar hit, not a 'healthy food' hit. He has ZERO self control, he will slowly relapse. It is inevitable

Boogie has changed though. He's going to make it.

Why in the hell does Veeky Forums hate him so much? It's pathetic.

You're saying he has changed, yet immediately after the surgery he was cheating the diet and going against doctors orders

Doesn't fill me with hope user

>J-Just wait, y-you'll see!
Literally more pathetic than Hillary voters. Accept the fact that you were wrong and move on.

>Why in the hell does Veeky Forums hate him so much? It's pathetic.
I don't hate him. I just don't respect him at all. I can't respect someone who has lived like he has for as long as he has and then decides that surgery is a substitute for discipline.

Gross negligence should not be rewarded with frankly unnecessary surgery on the taxpayers dime.

Nice troll.
>addicts never relapse.

Yep, and if he can put away an entire entree already, his stomach is already stretching back.

Mainly because you post to Twitter about how you are self sabotaging your enforced diet and then post it to Veeky Forums to try to validate your perceived victory, boogers.

>implying an entree is tons of food
Boogie can eat pic related and still be just fine.

He will relapse, because there is no such thing as a will power surgery.
It'll just take a while for his stomach to expand enough so he can gorge himself again.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what he ordered at Applebee's.

kek

>Boogie has changed though. He's going to make it.

He didn't change. He took the easy way out instead of fixing himself with his own damn effort. Surgery is not changing, working on yourself consistently and making an effort at it is changing.

This.

People who take the surgery haven't changed anything. They fixed the problem without fixing themselves, which is a fucking coward's way out.

~desu

It's the way he barges in and attention whores on a board which is all about being as unlike him as you can in every possible respect.

That and his utter lack of dignity, strength of character, and self-respect. He's pitiable, really.

I dint know how hes eating at a restaurant so fast i got a gastric sleeve 1 and half week ago and im on clear liquids until another 2 weeks then purees only for 2 weeks then semi solids for 2 weeks and then some very specific soft solid stuff after that for up to 4 or 6 months and only then can i eat most stuff. Alchohol is a big nono. Another thing the people in this thread are right about the mindset you really have to start eating to live rather than living to eat

I think he could achieve this without going through surgery and having a chance to die but now that he's had the surgery I really hope he doesn't relapse.

I want to see how he looks thin.

Like a ballsack

post body and keep us updated, mang.

Medical science can cure homosexuality, so there's no reason why it shouldn't be able to cure gluttony.

Ive been taking pics so far lost 14 kilos. Ill probably make a collage when i reach my goal of 75kg (141kg right now) 5ft 10 btw

stop shilling ecelebs

Get me an electrified ice cream cookie and I'll get to work.

So what happens when he is at a acceptable weight?
He still has the bypass. Will he continue to lose weight or what? Or will they revert the bypass?
I have no idea how this shit works.

cant he just do the surgery again if his stomach stretches out?

Children

Boogie will eventually end up drinking heated duck fat; his body will be in a state of vicious tug of war between the restrictions of the bypass and his own gluttony.

Nigger

Hi Boog!

>desert

need i say more? I do? okay, he's just going to switch to more sugary foods to still get the same amount of energy without exploding his stomach.

I'll believe that lazy people surgery works when he stops being morbidly obese.

I knew a guy who got a gastric band, he ended up eating half melted ice cream and shit because it would bypass the band... he's still fat.

so does OMAD and CICO

Why do you fucks even give this guy the time of day? Don't you have anything better to worry about?

I like gossiping about people, especially internet celebs.

>J-Just wait, y-you'll see!
Yeah, that's fine. I've got the time, Boogie doesn't.