Ctrl-f... no "sip"

That first sip...

I thought it was a meme until I tried it.
Best fucking thing I've tried. No damn calories or sugar either. It seems too good to be true.

Kept me up until 3 last night though god damn.

There have to be downsides, right? There has to be. Nothing can be this perfect.

Macros on this?
In my humble opinion i do prefer absolute zero

>no calories either
>too good to be true

Fatty detected

Sweeteners increase your appetite and high vitamin B gives you lung cancer.

To caffeine? No. It's basically God's gift to man: a stimulant that is only very slightly addictive and is actually good for you as long as you don't go full retard with it.

To energy drinks specifically? Well, I gotta say, someone who has actually made artificial flavourings and sweeteners in a lab, the shit that goes into them is fucking terrifying. I remember making banana flavouring(isopentyl acetate). Reading the MSDS for it and thinking "wait, this is supposed to go in food. Why does it have a toxicity rating?" And all the things you use to make it are even worse. We had to use fume hoods so we didn't breathe any of the fumes coming off of it.
Pretty much every other artificial sweetener is the same. If made perfectly, it's bad for you. Made wrong and it's poison. So, I stick to tea and coffee.

What about la Croix water? Shit has taste but no artificial sweeteners.
Has helped me kick beer

La croix's flavourings are extracted from the actual fruit they want it to taste like rather than synthesized. So that's fine.

All carbonated drinks contain some amount of carboxylic acid though, and it's bad for your teeth. Drink a reasonable amount and brush your teeth regularly and it should be okay.

Sorry, carbonic acid not carboxylic. Fucking autocorrect

Also get the glass bottle kind if you can. They say that their cans don't leech bisphenol into the drink but it's better to be safe

Thx
Are you in chemistry?

Yeah just started my master's

What's it like?
How much pay you looking at after?
What sort of work?
Do u need chem background to gat in to the program?
Business is crushing my soul, need a change

Interesting but mathy
Probably 70kish starting if I bailed after the master's but I'm gonna stick for a phd
Research or industrial depending on how much labwork you can tolerate
The master's? Yeah you need an undergraduate in chem or biochem or a couple other things.

Isopentyl acetate is an ester. Esters are harmless.

>esters are harmless
They're less likely to be but fucking organophosphate esters are murderous

Why sip when you can pop?

If there are no contaminants then yes, some esters(including that one) are normally harmless. But we don't really know the effects of pumping all of our food and drink with large quantities of synthetic esters and consuming it for decades.

All I know is it makes burgers delicious.

used to rail this stuff. I do not recommend amphetamine addiction.

The aftertaste.

I personally think they're too sweet

If you think ultra is sweet then you haven't tasted cheep knockoffs of the original.

I tried to lift on Adderall once, and it went awful. I felt out of breath and physically fatigued fast despite having all the energy in the world. I'm guessing it had to do with the fact that addy constricts your blood vessels big time.

Monster low carb and zero calorie taste way better than white ultra. Purple is the best though.

S I P S
I
P
S

Can I drink this with yohimbine