/feels/ thread:

/feels/ thread:
Let it out boys

As for me I just got laid off. It really sucks since I just got hired too.

On a positive note, I can hit the gym harder now while I look for a new job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BviguZMY9AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've literally chosen lifting over my friends and I'm not sure I made the right choice. They're all fat NEETs and berate me for not staying up till 4am to play games with them and I can only work out in the morning. I haven't talked to them for 2 weeks now and for the first time in months had 2 weeks straight without skipping a lifting day from staying up too late.

>moved out from my parents home to be alone with girl
>she helped me move and decorate the place
>has been roughly a month since she broke up

i feel miserable and lifting isn't helping one bit
all i do is work, sleep and sleep some more to chase dream after dream
i can't move out of this place because 2 year contract and everything in here reminds me of her

>at least i've hit 1.5 pl8 squat

I would try your best to explain to them that you're trying to improve yourself, you need your sleep, etc. and see if they'll understand. If they still give you shit about it then drop them.

Why did you got fired OP ?

>girl I used to hang out a lot with
>stopped hanging out when she started dating someone.
>took it hard, thought some potential was there
>I'm not interested in being just friends
>keep working out, looking better and better
>months go by, I ghost her and other friends
>get invited to events, mostly excuses to drink
>decline and make up excuses, honestly not interested
>nose to the grindstone, doing work, focused on self-improvement
>this week she's orbiting me a lot
>not interested at all in her now
>"user, I didn't even recognize you."
>a flattering lie
>Sits near me while I'm busy
>playing music on her phone, laughing, being girly
>"Why don't we get to hang out more often?"
>Know the reason why, bite tongue, "Just two busy people I guess."
>Don't allow myself to be distracted
>she eventually gets bored and leaves
>"cya later user!"

You know I struggle between sometimes trying to be forgiving and understanding to girls... but man I can't just forget and forgive stuff. If you put out signals like you like me then pick up another dude randomly you're dead to me and I'm not going to pay your playful bullshit any attention. At best you're retarded, at worst you enjoy fucking with people. Fuck that noise.

Just made a Tinder acc and swiped a few girls. I'm almost shaking and feeling kinda unwell.

I think it's quite possible I have an anxiety issue.

Feels are but obstacles in the path of swolliness
>mfw left feelitry behind

Lads

Is it unreasonable to think that after having the best sex yet i will never have that again?

a girl just matched me and said hello
HELP

Can they see if I've read the message?

Yea, but don't respond too quick... girls like mystery and having time to think about you. If you respond right away you look like you've got nothing else going on in life and/or are needy. Give it a few hours, or respond tomorrow.

the whole tinder thing is cheesy af

I know but I'm not meeting any girls sitting in my room (I've tried that for years), and I don't have a job or hobbies where I meet people.
If you don't go to school here there's no way to meet girls.

get drunk off my asshole or drink during the call with my ex-gf?

I'd do that sober just to remember the moment of getting to tell her what a godawful bitch she is better.
Depends on what you think of her. I personally really don't like my ex.

i feel that being sober might bring out my emotional side

It's hitting me hard that I'm ugly, and a loser.
Was talking to this new girl at work for the whole shift yesterday, then one of our handsome coworkers shows up, and she's all over him. He's a complete fucking prick too. This happens all the fucking time

When I met with HR she said that it was business related and not at all related to me. The weeks prior to today they were letting go of people from all departments even some VPs.

I just thought I had SOME immunity being new. I just graduated college and this was my first real job. Guess I'm unlucky

You had less immunity being new. Just think about it from the employer's viewpoint - would you rather fire a guy that has worked for you 5 years and done an acceptable job or a guy that you just hired and you have no idea how he might do?

Maybe you should have made a move with her. I understand that you want to distance yourself from that, I am a huge beta and I feel like I let myself get fucked over by girls, even though i have never had a GF

I did, and she declined on some occasions and accepted on others... but you're right I wasn't direct enough.

Make your intentions crystal clear lads.

>20 yrs old
>Unemployed and broke, been trying for almost 2 months with no luck
>Taking a break from college, lonely and bored
>No choice but to live with verbally and emotionally abusive mom
>suicidal thoughts almost every day, Vidya, animu, and exercise are the only things I have right now
Started watching Kaiji, never sympathized with a fictional character so much.
At least im almost down to 180 pounds though, nearly out of the obese range

Feeling like total shit, no friends, not ugly or short, life has been anything but boring so plenty of stories to tell and know I can put muscle on pretty easily but I've got the charisma and demeanor of a wet paper bag. Social situations and places suffocate me, I choke when talking to women and feel like I'm gonna panic, not that it would matter, I can't pick up on their "signals"

It sucks, Im starting to think I have some kind of undiagnosed mental illness but I'm too scared of getting checked out and actually getting diagnosed with something. I don't want to lose the right to buy guns or ammo

I'm moving to China for a year in six days. I'm starting to get really nervous now and I'm all alone in the house for the next few days with no friends to talk to or hang out with. I've lived abroad a couple of times in different places, sometimes it's good but sometimes it's really bad. I feel pretty sick right now though.

Do you mean rabbit head like chinese women(what few there are of them)give ridiculous head or rabbit head as in eating the heads of rabbit.
I've done the latter and I can do that at home...but if chinese chicks can do something like rabbit head...

youtube.com/watch?v=BviguZMY9AE

May or may not have something to do with why I'm going to China.

girl i met in the gym ghosted me after a first date, i didn't initiate anything and shes like 3 years older than me

i saw her today in the reflection of the mirror in the gym, she noticed me and laughed.

hang in there friend. you should listen to joey diaz for inspiration

I actually have to consider what my adult life will be like after l leave school now, not really a "feel", it's more like vague anxiety since I just started my third year of university
most of my friends live off campus in apartments but I'm still in dorms with underclassmen lql

dont get too noided bro, fuck that bitch

Skipped an important lab today due to lack of preparation/fear, hopefully it doesn't kill my final result.

Also norwood 2.5 hairline is making me depressed. I can take finasteride to stop it, but I'll never have that youthful thick hair again. Even hair grafting requires world renowned doctors that you gotta sell a kidney for it to look somewhat acceptable. Feelsbadman.jpeg

fuck other girls dummy

do you know how much of an advantage you have by living on your own?

Fucking other girls will make you feel better. and get a pet

it's never been about the sex user

>
no they cannot see if you've read the message

Also they could be a bot. or a catfish.

just got off the phone with my Ex-Gf

hearing her laugh, realizing that i'll never see her laugh again

fuck lads... this is tearing me up

There's a girl I've had a somewhat flirtatious relationship with for the last couple months, I didn't talk to her over the summer. It's obvious she's into me, when I get back in school. I nut up and get with her. Lasts about two weeks, can't get through the initial awkwardness, we become 'friends'. We still text, and it fluctuates between being the shit and being just shit.

I genuinely want to get over her and find a new girl, but my school has like 200 students tops, and I know them all, none of them interest me. Aside from that, I live in the boonies/middle of nowhere and don't have a car. I just feel like shit about my existence.

Would agree man, living alone puts you at a HUGE advantage. I need to get on Tinder myself and can foresee that having roommates might be a problem.

yes. I thought the same then I met a freak it was awesome

improve yourself then nerd. $>Looks

You're putting pussy on a pedestal. Women are essentially retarded

Yeah but fucking other girls will help you forget her. It'll form new memories about your apartment. I've gone through the same. Before I thought of all the times we banged in my bed, now I think about this 1 Dominican girl that spit ALL over my dick it was great

If she left you then your idea of who she is is not real.

"She was so sweet" If she was really sweet would she leave?

4th October will have a mammography to check if I truly have gyno(99.9% I do, I'm shredded, there's no fat and I can see the lump easily if I lift my arms up) followed by a blood test so I get all ready for a surgery

Kinda anxious but more worried about the time I'll be off lifting

Post pic. I wanna see shredded + gyno. Pretty sure I've got it too

>talking with friend/acquaintance
>start talking mma and our favorite fighters, shooting the shit
>asks about what I do for training (he's lifted before but doesn't really train anything regularly)
>talk about my home gym setup
>he asks how much I deadlift
>Im deadlifting lmao ~2.5pl8 for work sets so i round up and just say a flat 300 (I think that's an undershot for 1RM)
> Woah really? 300?
>mirin.jpg
>Yeah, it's a decent weight I guess, haven't tested my 1rm in a while though.
>Yeah you just don't look like you lift THAT much weight.

Fuuuark, that one was a bunkerbuster. On the surface it wasn't really that bad of an insult, but it just dug right down to the core and killed my self image. I was a aware I'm still in dyel standards for Veeky Forums, but I thought I looked halfway big to normies at least, shit .

mate, you just graduated from college, it is fine, you have good opportunities to have a new one

I dont really have pictures with the gyno showing in its natural state, I try to pinch the fuckers so it doesnt look like I have

don't want to use tinder for some gross as hell sluts user
>Yeah but fucking other girls will help you forget her.
don't want to forget, that's the problem
>If she left you then your idea of who she is is not real.
probably isn't...
> If she was really sweet would she leave?
well, to her understanding, i was not was she was looking for in a relationship, could mean anything
thought i'd be the luckiest guy, finding her in this hell hole of a website, if i can find someone relationship worth here, it can only get better can it

>Just quit my second job this morning(my part time job; still at my full time job)
>it had a significant effect on my mental health but am still hard on myself for not toughing it out
>feel as if I won't be able to ever get into grad school
>intrinsic fear of failure
>no long-term goals anyways other than fitness wise

Applied to 10 management positions over the last 3 months, interviewed for 2, turned down for all of them. I have my masters, 8 years entry level experience, am a veteran with experience as an NCO running a team of 12 people for 2 years. Everyone they have hired over me has been a minority. I've been more qualified than most of them, including my current manager who has an associates degree and only 6 months of experience in management to my 2 years. Was told she was an "up and coming" in the company. We have had 3 of our employees quit under her ghetto attitude and authoritarian disposition.
I recently applied to manage a new location in a similar company, and they told me I was overqualified for first line management and wanted to put me in senior management. I would go from making 30k a year to about 80k. Waiting for that call back. Still feelsbadman.jpeg at my current company, though.

>then I met a freak it was awesome
What if i've already met that "freak"? and that's the sole reason i'm thinking i'll never meet someone else on the same sexual level as me

>$>Looks
So I can have a bunch of people pretend to like me so they can get a piece of the pie?
Fuck that is rather kill myself

My plans for the week have been fucked up

>Be me
>Moved half way accross the country fr my business
>Found success and only visit my parents 3 times a year
>My dad just reached out to me and wants to spend the night this week, he has one night and will be leaving in the mornining
>I want to tell him not to come over and stay with me but I can't do that
>I had plans to get drunk/high this week and now my dad is coming over which means I need to spend the whole day cleaning out my place because if he sees the way I live he will start crying
>He came over earlier this year and saw how I lived
>He broke apart in the car and told my mom he never understood I lonely it could get for me being so far away from home
>My place was very dirty at the time and now I have to plan for him coming over and staying with me
>I'm happy it is only for a few hours, since having him here longer than a day would be kind of hard on me
>So yea, I haven't seen my family in months and my dad is coming over for some reason

how do i check if i got gyno?
not shredded, about 160 at 5'8 but i have mantits and seems like gyno

do you feel a lump/hard thing underneath? thats gyno
I waited 3 years before seeing a plastic surgeon

Basically started lifting, bulked, cut and realized this shit wouldnt go away since I'm already 21y old