youtube.com/watch?v=87aiIZnhtNg&ab_channel=drtgonsteadchiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well they exist as far as I can tell

its fake pseudomedicine

>lean forward
>take pic
>stop leaning forward
>take pic
WOW WTF I LOVE THROWING AWAY MONEY AT PSEUDOMEDICINE! ACTIVATE MY CHACRAS AS WELL SO I CAN BECOME LIKE NARUTO!

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9EpdEN1Z4

find a good one for gods sake lol

well (((they))) have been trying to bring it down since its conception and it's only gotten more popular. the chiropractor is the jews worst nightmare because they can't sell goyim blue pills when they don't have pain

Chiropractors have murdered people by doing their practice, this is not real medicine.

its real but like any profession like this its full of hacks.
I didnt watch your video so I cant comment on that, but the practice is legit.

lol yeh just like the hundreds of thousands that die due to medical errors every year

This

I did it once just to try it and the feeling of having your back cracked is pure extacsy

Chiropractic manipulation is now taught as part of the curriculum in osteopathy schools. Sorry, schlomo. You lost this one. Sell your pills somewhere else.

>Chiropractic manipulation is now taught as part of the curriculum in osteopathy schools. Sorry, schlomo
psychology and gender studies are also taught in schools schlomo

why is the con established medical profession so shook by this video?

t-t-t-take our $50/per pill to cure your pain good little boy

I have a slight forward head posture and my lower back is always sore from sitting in my car too much. it's gotten to a point where I cant progress on DL anymore and even lose strength on them because I am literally always sore in the lower back and feel like I just cant get tight anymore. It is not anything dramatic since I can still lift 4pl8 kinda easy but I used to be significantly stronger and regardless of my row and squat going up my DL has gone down because like I said my lower back seems to be a mess.

maybe a chriopractic could help me out ?

Chiropractic manipulation were osteopathic techniques, chiropractors took them from osteopaths and osteopaths took them from bone setters, osteopathy predates chiropractic health care

Just pay money to have your back cracked in a satisfying way.

>trusting a bone shaman with your spine
No thanks.

The only reason you feel good after seeing a chiropractor is because of the massage you also happen to receive.

There is no such thing as "realigning" your spine, it doesn't work that way.

Might as well go see a reflexologist and have some acupuncture done as well.

go to a physical therapist

Chiropractic is almost the dictionary definition of the word quackery.

It started as an actual religious cult.

>implying psychology isn't a valid scientific field
>implying psychology is remotely similar to gender studies

Hi /x/

>/x/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_chiropractic

you mean established historical record?

They also teach about "the holocaust" in high schools.

thanks for making it more confusing

My grandpa is a chiropractor, I’ve been getting adjustments since I was a child. Chiropractic medicine has a narrow window of efficacy and it is not a fix-all, it does help with a lot of things though. Sometimes your shit gets jacked and several visits to the back-cracker will realign you and reteach your body what the natural, healthy position is. OP’s post is 100% bullshit, I guarantee if someone’s spine was that fucked they would require surgery. But nerve pain and other, fairly simple ailments are easily fixed through a chiropractor.

I’d suggest everyone try going to one at least a couple times, most people don’t know that they’re out of alignment and once it’s fixed up by a professional you’ll be able to tell the difference. If they talk about anything but the musculoskeletal system get out of there, the profession is overrun by complete quacks and unfortunately there are few chiros that stay true to what the profession ought to be.

If anything they say doesn’t follow a very reasonable line of logic based on how the muscles, joints and bones interact, they’re full of shit.

These dudes together are correct.

/thread

How's it feel being retarded?
Pyschology is a legitimate science you brain dead goy

Get a lacrosse ball, put it between a wall and your lower back, roll it around until it doesn't hurt anywhere any more. Do the same with your upper back between the shoulders and the back of your head for your head posture. Focus on keeping good posture after that.

This

Chiros may be good for short-term relief but they dont fix -why- your body was positioned like that and you will require visits until you eventually figure out what muscular/postural imbalance is causing
it.

You are much better off getting a referral to (or visiting in a state that has direct access) a Licensed PT or DPT who can not only perform the same manipulations if needed but will also prescribe the appropriate exercises to work on alleviating the imbalance.

chiropractors arent that effective. They do have some very specific uses, but they often thing it helps a lot of other pains and injury too, becuase of regression to the mean. Which means many pains, injuries would heal by themselves with or without chiropractic treatment.
Also, chiropractors cannot set any joints "back into correct position". You need WAY more force than what they can achieve with their hands to move joints. And just because you have something physically wrong with your spine does not mean its the reason of your back pain. The vast majority of people without back pain have some error in their spine.

Chiropractors cant fix much at all except in very few cases, but in those cases a physiotherapist or a manual therapist can do exactly the same, pluss they are better educated to deal with pain management and exercise. (all though chiro and physio school is full of shit)

no YOU need way more force to achieve joint movement

Chiropractic manipulation and most manipulations in physiotherapy are bullshit. They work in some very specific cases but other than that theyre nearly useless. ANy violent or dramatic treatment will produce the same temporarily pain relief. There is nothing special about it, and you cant manipulate any joints to the level they think they can do. The force needed to do what they say they do is huge.

what makes physio school full of shit

How do you find the one lads? Whether physio , chirps , actual mds shitloads are fucking retards and know fuck all about lifting outside of 5lb pink dumbbells

You leanr many "modilities" or treatments which are comletely retarded, and they say benefits of many of these are increased blod flow, so it heals faster. However, i could slap a guy and that would yield increased blood flow to the area, and the increased bloodflow do not heal anything.

Or you have things like fascia stretching. Which is just stretching of the skin. Or youre taught that your fingers can be trained to be extremely accurate tools for diagnosis. But in studies, highly experienced and knowledgeable physiotherapist cant differensiate between those who have pain in a muscle or not, by simply palpating with their hands.

There are a lot of things like this. And it wont get removed within a decade, because there are so many shitty physio who doesnt follow science and think they can heal people because of their super technique/modality. When in reality its due to placebo, regression to the mean and other logical fallacies.
There are many good physios, and the number of good physios who follow science will increase, and in general its not as bad as the chiropractors. Here in europe chiros are 98% full of shit.

>Pyschology is a legitimate science
yes goyim, everyone is secretly gay.

Those shitcunts thought they could use crystals to heal people and popping your back could immunize you against smallbox and deafness
Fuck chiropractors they're all bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=UBL3W_Ilpw4
would wreck this girl

As far as I know chiropractic evolved from osteopathy. It's the other way around.

Partially science partially pseudoscience. The legitimate parts are practiced by physical therapists and PTs don't have the bullshit mixed in so just go with them

osteopathy is same bullshit.

Almost through PT school myself. Chiropractors generally get a really bad rap among our teachers. But honestly I wonder if it's all bad. I mean, it's a long education that's pretty hard to get into. They study alongside the med students. They've got to be good at something, no?

Is there a chiropractor who wants to chime in and explain what they're actually good at, all bullshit aside?

I'm in my second year of physio school in the states and I'm in a low-grade program and you're pretty right about the modalities. However we are reinforced that we only need to learn those to pass our boards - indicative of a problem with the presiding body, but my generation of PT/Physios are heavily focused on exercise prescription as an intervention (in ortho cases) above all else. Additonally there is currently a "chicago style" of PT being built from the ground up that is entirely based in Neuro rehab. interesting stuff

You realize that doing SS or SL 5x5 isnt gonna fix your slipped disc right

Lots of PTs specialize and get a CSCS as well so they do know a bit and they undergo a ton of ex phys courses

>claims to be in physio school
>uses the expression slipped disc despite the fact that A) a disc can't actually slip, and B) it's a potential nocebo

Was just using layman terms fampai

also not an argument but if you wanna add to the convo that'd be great

how would this be fixed without a chiropractor?

assuming no neural involvement, this would be treated through postural training, posterior muscular strengthening and education by a PT or physio

>what is layman's terms

Chiropractic is literally classified as pseudoscience. It is entirely disregarded by science and has no merit whatsoever. It takes no education and a certificate is handed out like a Personal Trainer certificate. Chiropractic is to Physical Therapy as Personal Training is to a Rehabilitationist.

>white man saves nigger's fucking life for the nth time
>"OMG FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

i dislocated a rib and the chiro popped it back in for $25 including xray. he cracked my back and hooked an electro device that activated my muscles for like 30 minutes.

not sure if they're worth it, but in that case it was

>chiropractors
I somehow get the feeling Anglos understand something differently under that word than us Germans. Chiropractors are a proven and popular kind of doctors here.

Then again, Germans love their naturopaths, even preferring them to "real doctors yee-haw". Which is why the government wants to ban naturopaths for a while now.

>However, i could slap a guy and that would yield increased blood flow to the area, and the increased bloodflow do not heal anything.
Even for an American, that is hilariously ignorant.

>a certificate is handed out like a Personal Trainer certificate
How do I get into this robbing stupid cunts blind game bros?

There are different kinds of chiros.

The first one I ever went to was a guy who had a bunch of pseudo medical certifications and didn't take insurance (red flag right there)
He basically layed me down on a table and tried to psychoanalyze me by asking about school and parents and gf and work, trying to see where my stress came from.
Then he made me think of the number 8 and some colors.
The theory is that you think about things in relation to the opposite of the things which give you stress.
Then he tried to charge me $40.

That guy was obviously a fraud (though I believe he believed in what he was doing).
It seems like they give the actual scientific chiros a bad name.
That video seems legit. Anyone who takes the time to take xrays, especially if they don't have the equipment in house (and therefre make no money on it), is probably actually serious.

Just you, it seems.

So if I get into chiropractice but actually spend most of my time learning massage techniques and basic personal training techniques I can actually get more business by being actually good.

Will looks factor into it?
Being fit tall and not ugly should allow me to get more business from women shouldn't it?

If you have a lifting related injury, ache or pain you need a Sports Medicine or physical therapist. Seriously lifting is sport and these guys actually know what you're talking about and work with injuries.

Yeah, but Chiropractors are more well known and people are dumb enough to believe in it.
So that means more business for them.

Become a practicing PT and get a chiropractic license in one of those weekend courses.
Whammo.
Instant munny.

First off there is literally no reason to go to a chiropractor as a child considering your bones aren't even fully developed, literally pointless.

Secondly your spine doesn't just "go out of alignment". Anatomy doesn't work that way. I understand it's your grandpa and everything but he's just a glorified massage therapist.

>What is STEM?

How can chiropractors be real if our spines aren't?

Britbong here, what's a naturopath?

depends on the chiropractor. some are actually helpful. some aren't

youtube.com/watch?v=87aiIZnhtNg&ab_channel=drtgonsteadchiro
yeah misalignments in the spine totally cant have ANY effect on the adjacent structures, nerve or muscle....nah the spine just exists in a vacuum dont ya know?

of course chiro is for short term adjustments, if you really wanna change shit for good you need to address muscle imbalances and life habits that put you in that fucked up situation, sometimes most of those imbalances were already due to the disalignment which made them worse in a feedback loop

people having spine/disk issues without pain ==/==> back pain is mostly not due to spine/disk issues tho

What is scoliosis?

Abnormal lateral curvature of the thoracic spine.

No, you'll get a bad reputation and no returning customers. Read an econ book, filthy commie.