Got the body after 6 years lifting and proper nutrition

>got the body after 6 years lifting and proper nutrition
>achieved great results in the gym stats wise
>have a little over $50,000 in savings account
>got the fashion from in-depth research on recent trends & talking to high status sisters about fashion
>got the mature well groomed aesthetics going for me
>discovered the absolutely perfect fitting and feeling condoms for my own penis

So when does the GF come?

When you stop being a faggot

>wearing condoms

When the overcompensating autism stops.

Why do you have over $50k in liquid cash and aren't putting it to better use investment-wise?

Never Bc you're ugly on the inside and outside

OP wanna plug your sister's #? I wanna see if your condoms work
(844) 433-5147

I've never even had my first relationship yet. Why would I not wear condoms for now?

Well I'm in Australia, 50k isn't that much. The average 3 bedroom home in a middle-class suburb is like $900k where I live.

You try to come off as like Chad in this post, but you failed miserably. You actually did the Virgin post by trying way to fucking hard to come off as a Chad.

I'm cringing so fucking hard right now, 2nd hand embarrassment. Please refrain from post on Veeky Forums for at least the next 48 hours because holy fuck your post is easily by far one of the most cringe worthy dorky nerd shit I have ever read on Veeky Forums, which says A LOT about you and your posting capabilities.

The average female wouldn't settle for you. Sorry OP

>discovered the absolutely perfect fitting and feeling condoms for my own penis
>no gf

what?

That depends, how many plates do you deadlift?

when you reach 1/2/3/4 ask at the gym counter for the gf forms. fill them out correctly and a gf is mailed to you in 3-4 weeks

Memes aside, what the hell is man even supposed to do when they're basically invisible to women?

I just don't give a fuck about becoming some MGTOW/PUA entrepreneur type character. I've never cared about business, I've never cared about being rich, I don't care about expensive things, I've just NEVER been a materialistic type of person.

Most guys in my situation tend to just focus on chasing materialistic things in life, and that stuff does absolutely nothing for me. It brings me no happiness.

I'm honestly confused at what the fuck I'm even supposed to be doing in life right now. I feel like I'm just existing for the sake of existing, with no purpose.

I can't even create a purpose (family, kids) because I can't get any woman to give me the time of day, women have such insanely high standards and expectations.

I bought a bunch of different brands and types of condoms and tried them all and discovered a perfect one for me. How's that hard to understand? I'm talking about how it wraps on the penis, and how it feels from outside touch.

I caught a fish! But focus on yourself m8. In your 30s you'll be able to find a woman ready to settle down before her biological clock runs up. Girls nowadays just want to focus on education, career, and partying. It is what it is

WHAT DOTH LIFE?

but seriously, in the same boat as you user

>t. chad

>t. virgin

I'm turning 30 in 6 weeks.

both me

When you get a personality, fag.

Get the fuck out of Sydney, worst place. Get a job in a nice rural town and find a nice girl

post body and a fit

Lose the autism and you might get one

Seriously, how do you develop a personality? Everybody says 'accomplish shit', but the guy in OP accomplished shit and he still can't get girls, I'm in the same position so apparently I got no 'personality' either

Same thing going for me, but I don't care about the family or women. Recently all I've wanted to do is work out, chill with my dog and read. The more fit I've become the less I want to deal with people.

You're at that weird point where you've actually gotten your shit together but you still haven't realized a gf isn't worth the effort and pain in the ass just so that you can delude yourself into thinking you might not die alone.

Honestly you're probably retarded. Getting a girlfriend is the exact same thing as making a friend. You meet somewhere, shoot the shit, get along, and it goes from there. Part of the problem is you seem to have taken the Veeky Forums bait pill and now you think you need money, a nice body, nice clothes, etc etc meanwhile sloppy fat dudes with high charisma are banging girls who you couldn't get past "h-hello" with.

Asking someone how to develop a personality is a little bit sad. My best advice to you, if you honestly care about your life, is to leave Veeky Forums and don't come back until you've got whatever it is you want. (A girlfriend, etc) Veeky Forums is a breeding ground for stupid shit, pretty much everything I read here, daily, is flat out made up or guesswork from a virgin. It doesn't affect people like me, but those who have never had a girlfriend, etc, buy into this shit and soon you have /pol/.

>$50,000 in savings
Need to start thinking about investing that shit son. Unless you're gonna buy a house,

>how do i get a personality?
>how do i get a gf?

I see these questions daily here; it seems a lot of you think that personality and gf are "acheivements" that can be unlocked like in a video game if you follow some set pattern from a players guide.

Life isnt the way your video games work, faggot. Get away from your screen and go do something; personality and gf will fall into place.

>. Getting a girlfriend is the exact same thing as making a friend.
That's just wrong, that's how you make female friends, not a girlfriend.

>it doesn't work for me, that means it's wrong!

OP picked up weights and put them down again, bought some new clothes and got a haircut. Can he bring any of those up in conversation? Are they interesting?
His personality is pretty much the same.

That would be true if 'friendzone' wasn't a common thing men all over the world experience

Read models by mark spencer and try going outside and talk to women.

Post body

>Well I'm in Australia, 50k isn't that much
Haha, I've seen a lot of Aussies at the Oktoberfest. None of you are tall, tan, muscular or rich.

> mark spencer
what did he mean by this?

inb4 roidmonster manlet

>zero mention of social circle, trait consciensciousness, mental and spiritual well-being, or friends
Are you a robot? Great women want a man who is at the top of the social hierarchy. Where do you lie?

When you stop wanting a gf

>I can't even create a purpose (family, kids) because I can't get any woman to give me the time of day, women have such insanely high standards and expectations.
This is the reason you can't get any girls. Stop talking like this, stop thinking about girls, and move on.

Give me your discord and I will give you dating advice.

I haven't been wanting a gf until I was like 17, and surprise surprise, I'm 23 and a virgin. Yes I tried approaching women,

You have to go get one, she might come on her own but don't count on it.

Is this the new meme?

You try to come off as a pasta maker in this post, but you failed miserably. You actually did the tryhard oc post by trying way to fucking hard to come off as a pasta maker.

I'm cringing so fucking hard right now, 2nd hand embarrassment. Please refrain from post on Veeky Forums for at least the next 48 hours because holy fuck your post is easily by far one of the most cringe worthy ravioli I have ever read on Veeky Forums, which says A LOT about you and your pasta making skills.

When you start talking with girls.

>meet one girl at a wedding, one I've known before but we only briefly talked
>she sends me a message over facebook later
>decide fuck it, I'm not letting this one get away, haven't dated properly in years
>fast forward a few weeks, we've started dating

that's because you're a nihilist
maybe depressed too. you should get that checked

Guess we'll never know

Condoms are shit and a meme. Just don't fuck any shit girls and you'll be fine. Don't ruin your first time with a condom.