Conventional deadlift

I just deadlifted 700lbs conventional @ 181lbs bodyweight. Ask me how good it feels.
instagram.com/p/BZmlcY4Ado-/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZmlcY4Ado-/
youtube.com/watch?v=JRRYjMobtew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how good does it feel

How does it feel being a manlet

It's alright

they never learn

>abs are made in the kitchen

>deadlift bar

>manlet
>chuck taylors
lol

>belt
>mixed grip
>no oly shoes
>tube socks
>manlet
dyel senpai? Manlets never learn

I pulled 675 in Nike romeleos.

>not even 8pl8, the bare minimum for getting out of dyel mode

Why even post this

fuck that's great user. I'm barely above 4 plates (430lbs) and getting a strong pull (and OHP) is my number one goal.
natty?

You don't need drugs. Just eat like a horse. Also focus on deep high bar walked out squats.

Really impressive OP. Normally I don't like attention seeking fags on Veeky Forums but that's real nice. I got 535 at 190 and I thought that was good. You are a manlet though

>instagram.com/p/BZmlcY4Ado-/
so sorry about your manlet status

>implying you're natty
lmao fuck off, don't be gay like that. i roid and it's hideously obvious you roid.

Ah I'm 5'7 and it hasn't stopped me from being strong, railing hot chicks, and getting a 6 figure job. If me being short makes other people feel better about themselves then that's good. EverYone wins. You feel better about yourself and your wives/gf's imagine you're more like me when you convulse on top of them.

damn 5'6'' i had hope there for a moment

I said he doesn't need drugs. He deadlifted 430?! He needs red meat.

>muh strong! muh money! muh womenz! i'm happy and successful i swear!
Your small man's disease is showing

Are you implying abs aren't made with typhus?

Hey dude, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I meant no disrespect but I seem to have struck a nerve. All I'm saying is that as your height decreases your strength/weight ratio goes up which makes bodyweight stratifications less impressive. You're still stronger than me lol

>lanklet copes with having a shit frame
lolmayo

No nerves hit here. I make fun of my height plenty. I see what you're saying though. I use to compete at 181 and kicked ass in that class because of my height. (730 sumo deadlift 1825 total)

no reason to larp on the internet little buddy

>5'11 lanklet btfo

Goddamn you need to stop eating like a bird. Are you going for the Christian Bale Machinist look?

he looks great delusional fattie

You're probably right.

looks better than you despite having less muscle mass

I'm pretty distraught because of your opinion.

Manlets, when will they learn

I can tell

Topkek, he looks aesthetic as fuck. Grills dripping at the beach no doubt.

Ahaha synthol man, you look like shit compared to him. Your roided as getting blown the fuck out by a natty.

I get a bad pulling pain in my left side hip when I deadlifted. It went away at first, but I deadlifted again after a few weeks and it felt so bad. My hip hurts every day and I have to roll it out, but it never really goes away. How fucked am I?

wew lads, a roided manlet spitting insecurity on our board? Who let him out of the pit?

He is right
>not a manlet
>healthy looking ottermode

Vs

>manlet
>insecure roider
>chubby
>3/10 face

What do you weigh?

I'm 185 right now in that pic. This pic was around my heaviest at 195.

Ah so the legs are where all that mass was hiding. You look great now man, well done.

Thanks a lot. The cut was due to track starting back up again. I'll probably drop down another 10 pounds by spring.

Nice quad development breh. I'm actually finishing it a huge bulk, about to cut. I'm up from 163 in this picture.

Fucking manlet lol

That is a massive 163 wtf

Lol manlet
Isn't that what this entire thread turned into? Anyway the story is I didn't lift for 2 years, got fat, cut hard, now im trying to get strong again. Here was the initial 11 month cut before I started training for strength again.

what happened to your head?

Now I'm at ~181 about to cut again. Here is a more accurate picture of my current physique.

>mixed grip
>chalk
>belt
>chucks

AHAHAHAHAHA

Oh I didn't recognize you as OP in the before pics. You compete?

Well he is a turbomanlet, lol.

Use to be a pro powerlifter but I retired at 21 and didn't lift for two years because I was working towards pharmacy school.

>pro
Lol

Got paid and was sponsored by Juggernaut?

What's your cycle OP
and how much can you put on your diddly in a year while on juice?

I just want to ask how you brace effectively for the conventional. I feel like I'm never tight enough. Pls share your wisdom, senpai

How much do you think you could pull if you were natty, OP?

Sure, I can actually tell you what I think of when I'm About to pull. First I try to loosen my upper back so it can round a little while pulling my lower back super tight. Then when I pull the slack out I Make it a point to drag it up my shins as to keep it closer to my center of gravity.

There is no point in boasting about ur numbers when u are not natty.

Maxx chewning did the same weight while being 5'10 and 5 kgs lighter than you while being natty

Okay then, just don't pay attention to me and focus on self-improvement. Problem solved.

OP what's your cycle

>roid manlet

nice 8 inch ROM, dumb ass

You ever considered getting limb lengthening surgery? Srs

>using maxx chewning as an example
dude is gonna end up in a wheel chair before he's 30. We have all seen his lifts, all ego, no form.

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

Would your father approve of your steroid abuse?

>hehe, I'm natty bro

manlet cutoff is 5"4

5"5.5 masterrace reporting in feels relieved mang let's all laugh at the manlets together before we head out to the bars

Or what about your mother?

Well done, OP.

Attention whoring manlet, nobody cares

As a fellow 5'7 manlet, you inspire me user

>balding
LOL. OP is doomed

Frodo Baggins finally started lifting I see

kek

>2 balding midgets for parents
>OP midget is on roids, too

OP finna be a cuck bitch hobbit version of mr clean lmao

I have no idea who those people are lol

LMAO @ OP

This guy just broke his PR and accomplished an impressive feat, yet you bitter dyels are knocking him for his height which is something that is completely out of his control. Bad bull.

Brian Alruhe has lifted for 23 years, weighs 240 pounds and his max deadlift is 710. Is he natty after all?
youtube.com/watch?v=JRRYjMobtew

Hey dude! You're alright! Thanks!

> abs are made in the oven

Samefag

>t. Redditor manlet

OP posts a very impressive powerlift
He then proceeds to
>lie about his gear use
>tries to belittle a VERY aesthetic anons physique and implies his bloat bod looks better
We were joking around about his height. Just so turns out hes a cunt. Unfortunate.

Kek this is what happens when you lie to fit

OP who's this creep behind your dad

you look like a swole leprechaun
pot of gold liftin'
above the rainbow rack pullin'
swole leprechaun
no homo though

What drugs are you running and how short are you?

The resemblance is uncanny. Mommas boy all the way

Maybe its grandmama. Almost looks like a wig. Shes rather pale aswell. Did grandmama get chemo OP?

Lmao

>talking shit about anons family
even if user is a cunt rag, that's low.

they look chill as fuck

Nice one , 800 lbs when ?

Yeah they do. But their dipshit son is shitting up the board. We do not need to pander to an insecure manlet. Fucking retard wallowing in his own delusions, putting anons down who actually worked their asses off. Fit tells the truth. Its what makes it the best board in this shithole

You like 5'4? Lol

Who is Ever Yone?