Any experiences with Ab Rollers bros? Are they a meme?

Any experiences with Ab Rollers bros? Are they a meme?

Only thing I'm sure of is that they will blow out my shoulders if I don't roll carefully.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3uK5TPzHq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're great

i love doing them, and the results are there. tighten your glutes, dont keep your back straight, hold your knees close together, feet off the ground and suspended and you shouldnt have any problems.

GL user

Really good results but that was included with other ab workouts as well, but felt these hit my abs the best

Would I get the same workout by rolling a barbell?

Never used one, but one of the biggest guys at my gym does. Probably roids though.

yes

Fucked up my lower back doing them because I kept my back straight. Turns out you're supposed to keep your back hunched

Thanks for form tips bros. The main thing I realize is that you are putting a hell of a lot of leverage on a support chain that isn't used to it as you get out there. Trying to make sure my form is totally correct before I visit snap city.

make sure you hunch your back a little, by making that you activate your core much more and take some tension from your lats

do them standing rather than kneeling - you can do progressive overload by doing it against a wall and increasing your distance from the wall

I got a rotator cuff injury roughly about the same time I started adding this to my routine. Coincidence, or related?

No

youtube.com/watch?v=A3uK5TPzHq8
great form vid

Maybe

i've used a skateboard or a towel on a kitchen floor when i was confined to home workouts, so i'm sure it'll work

they are good but make sure you are doing a variety of ab exercises and not just relying on the roller

Try using your core to bring you up vs relying on shoulders. Best way to avoid a trip to snap city

>great form vid

athlean x, every time.

I don't know

can you repeat the question?

Life is unfair...