What pre-workout do you guys use?

What pre-workout do you guys use?

I first had started using Force Factor VolcaNO but that didn't really do anything for me.

Pic related is what I'm taking now. Definitely feeling more clean energy and pump in my workouts. I also enjoy the complete transparency in the ingredients and amounts.

I just hopped from 3 years straight of single scoop C4 to double scoop of The Curse
Few more days of C4 until I try Curse

Best I've used.

Use DMAA or don't even bother you fucking plebs

Just buy caffeine Pills Faggot it costs fuck all

i make my own preworkouts, i add 5g of arginine, 5g of beta alanine, 500mg of caffeine, 1g of taurine (i buy everything on bulk and powdered) and mix it with 10g of bcaas for flavour

I mix 4 scoops of c4 ultimate into a saline solution and then rail it into my eyeballs

Pre-Jym here as well, Refreshing Mango. There are other pre-workouts that lend more energy, but so far, this is the only one that doesn't follow with a crash, making ideal for working out first thing in the day.

Hyphy Mud

black coffee + a really big shit about 5 minutes later really gets me going

The myprotein preworkout. It's ok but if I use more than 15g than I get really annoying itching in my hands anf face. I normally use 10g + 200mg of caffeine

The itching is the beta-alanine. I find that if I have something light on my stomach before I work-out it isn't as intense.

Mr. Hyde. Feels good man, but I usually take less than a full scoop because if I lift in the evening. The 400mg of caffeine keeps me up when I want to sleep.

whats the cost of all that per serving?

I got that one too recently. I do one scoop, like 18-20g and I don't feel it like crazy or any huge itching, just a bit. I guess I'm just a bit more resistant to pre workouts (it's my first one so it's not like I've gotten my body used to these ingredients though).

Does it have DMAA?

>500mg of caffeine
whew

mix it with 10g of bcaas for flavour

Swissfag here and don‘t know the products you‘re posting. Could you tell me the amount of ingrediente you use pre- and post workout?

This shit is full of BCAA's, Creatine and Caffeine so i'm going easy on this.

500mg of caffeine?

>preworkout makes me want to vomit
I've tried lowering the doses, not eating before, etc... What do ????

perserving idk, i boutght a 1kg pack of pure arginine and beta alanine for $30 each, taurine costed me about 10 bucks the kg and caffeine i take four pills my brother bought from a pharmacy, don't know how much it costed, the serving is cheap as fuck

I wanna buy this just because of Sam Hyde
>dat accidental branding

Just Google the names and find the label tard

I use pic related.
It works okay. I'd call it a light preworkout.

Once I tried Insane Labz Psychotic, and was really pumped during the rest of the day. Decided to start with a lighter option.

i use GAT PMP. Nitraflex was a little heavy for me but i get insane pumps on PMP

If only you knew how fucking amazing the original assault was....