If Chang is the Asian Chad, who is the Asian Stacey?

If Chang is the Asian Chad, who is the Asian Stacey?

Ching?

Nancy.

Cheeky

It's known as a Ling Ling

Sting

sta-xhi

Cho.

Kek'd

Or just Stace-ry

Tsuchi, gaijins fuck for free

also chang

Japs are honorary whites.

lost

This.
I'm Chinese and most of the time I experience that there are two types of Chinese people.
You have the Mikey and the Nancy, they dress well, have these modern haircuts(or whatever) and are really extrovert. They fit in with Western loud mouth culture pretty well.
Then you have the nerdy people. They watch anime, are more quiet, game a lot.

I fall in neither, I'm I guess more an artsy guy, well atleast with music because i'm pretty /mu/. Felt weird growing up with mostly white people and Chinese people I knew fall into these two boxes.
I guess i'm more nerdy than I thought. Not into gaming or that weeb shit though

>Felt weird growing up with mostly white people

I meant to say that the Chinese i knew fell into these two boxes, not the whites

where is the milkies frog in that progression? it's an important milestone

Candy

Your mom

yes, that one

Chun-Li

Your joke us terrible, my nigga

LMAO I legit have a ling ling that wants tofly to see me and get destroyed

she fits the profile

Tzuyu

These girls

Strong cheerleader effect

They're all pretty fugly except maybe the tallest one in the middle, but then again I never fell for the Yellow Fever meme

These anons are right. Those gooks are ugly as fuck.

Winner

Lol literally all of those girls will hop on any white nerds dick.

Not stacy

>Asian
>Chad

You're right to doubt. They're called Chang. Can you not read?

Bingo.

this user gets it

you shut your pretty whore mouth cheekie

There's no such thing, brah
wake up, Chaoxiang

Trixie

Pure, innocent... AI

Chi-Chi

>pretty

they have studied British slags very well.

>only one of them is fat
Not well enough.

Seconding this.

For me, Chinese Chad is Johnny Quon. Chinese Stacy is Cindy Quon.

No mate not enough are fat.

I live in a college town and there are so many hot Chinese girls named Nancy it's painful

>Nancy
that's a great all American name.
Like John or Betty.

Lily

Holy shit, my friends call them ling ling as well. Like ling ling wants your ding ding

Shirley

desu in east asian countries where women have institutional gender equality there's no such thing as any other archetype but a stacey. women in china are not meek (muh asians are depicted as passive and submissive) and are actually viciously competitive and do everything to get to the top, e.g. to using their pussies to get green cards and then break up and bring their whole family overseas to lavish houses and name brands. in contrast, men in those countries are all over the spectra but with the rise of technological culture over there are making a new generation of socially anxious omega male soyboys. nonetheless, most "baby boomer" chinks value the family structure a lot and know that this situation is fucked up.

Ling