Sooo

In class
>girl: hey wanna go to a sport event with us? You seen to be a guy who lift a lot. Se will fo yoga and sports it's at 4 pm this saturday in xxxxx. Give me your number it's only 7$.
She touch my biceps before and after talking to me it was very slow and hot she want to feel my arm.

Is she into me?

nah brah she's just moving soon so is trying to gain some strong male friends to help move her bed and dresser and shit

There will be yoga and sports*

Sorry is the phone

It's in a park

Anyway i laugh with yiur comment thanks

she wants to sell shit.
come on, do you really have to make a thread asking Veeky Forums for advice when a girl simply touches you?

Who is the most beautiful male in history?

"Young" David Gandy between 20-25 years old

Or 25 years old Francisco Lachowski?

Both look like Gods, Gandy look like a masculine greek god and Lachowski like a angel or a celestial warrior

The rest of the male models, actors, and goodlooking males lack of a lot of things to be in the level of this two 10/10

I think the thread was a bait to talk about this

Well it isnt either of them.

>guide to posting on fit
>can you speak english?
>no
>don't post

No joke:
Tyson is goodloking and close to Gandy and Lachowski but not in the same level. More like a 9/10, he will do it better with womans due to sex appeal and tan skin, dark eyes but he is "attractive" not "beautiful" undestand the difference? Tyson don't have the charisma and beauty of Gandy and Chico he look boring to look, Gandy have a better chin, cheeks, brow bridge, leyes, hair and harmony than tyson. Chico have better skin, nose, hair, height, youth than boths snd better eyes than tyson

He can look better with straight eyebrows and lachowski eyes

Brando
always

>he is "attractive" not "beautiful" undestand the difference?
I do and agree, id rather be attractive than beautiful as a man though.
>Tyson don't have the charisma
You realize this is wrong right? Tyson is a slayer and its well known.
Gandy admits himself he is socially akward and doesnt sleep around and Chico has been married and has kids.
Nah I think hes king

Jesus christ, cope harder. He oldcel'd like a motherfucker, give me a break nigger.

everyone does with age
the peak is what matters

If he was a plumber no one would bat an eye.

Definally haloed by status.
Dude is super fucking regular 6-7 face max plus he's 5'8.

You can see better looking guys by just waking outside especially in a major city

Why couldn't I have been born as Francisco Lachowski?

Why is life so unfair lads?

prime tom cruise mogs all 'em

This thread went from /r9k/ spaghetti, a subconsciously homo Veeky Forums thread

THE ICEMAN COMETH

right here

>blackheads

Please tell me this is a joke

you're face is a joke
tom cruise has the most attractive face ever

your worth for her is $3.50. The 7 dollars that they charge is the total fee but her comission is 50% so dont go, she just look at you as some idiot who can cash off.

not even close

Prime Tyson.

tom please stop posting.

Just take your phone and get plenty of creep shots while the do cat pose. Then post here for our nofap friends.

tom mogs em all, in face and business and status and being an alpha
>inb4 5.7"

He wears a thong.

Nope. Compare him to Tyson at 40. Gandy is getting there too. Brando just aged like shit (his well known bad habits probably made it even worse).

hes out of his mind and is a scientologist. Plus his bulb knose and fucked teeth look bad. Stop posting tom

Behold the GOAT

>blonde
Blondes can't be 10/10 the same way Niggers, Pajeet and Arabs guys can't be 10/10 fue to race and skin color. Only mediterraneans can reach that point, for example brad pitt, leonardo di caprio, chris hemworth, jordan barrett and dolph lundgren aren't 10 due to hair color and they are masculine compared to other blondes. The best looking blonde is Chris Carmack and he is the only 9/10 blonde i hace ever seen above all the people i name above.

Justo look the most famous male models.

Jon Kortajarena is from spain and has brown hair and he is 9/10
Lachowski had brown hair and it's from brazil and he is 10/10
Gandy is from england, but he is a mix between meditarranean and nordic, he look greek which is mediterranean and he is 10/10 with black hair.
Tom Cruise is the best looking hollywood star and he had brown hair and he is 9/10

Blonde hair isn't a good feature in mens it's femenine

Blue eyes are god-tier btw

Behold the GOAT

is he balding

Has the perfect male headline

Your opinion on Josh? Like rating out of 10. What if he looks maxed?

man she wants your money and is just teasing you
do you think she doesent does that to other fuckers for 7 dola

Defects:
Long Philthum
Retruded Orbital Rims
Bad Lips
Bad mounth area
Not straight eyebrows
Skin color
Normal Maxilla (fucking important this is what make people goodlooking)

Average:
Chin
Lips

Gold:
Facial width to height ratio
Checks
Zygos
Jaw
Angularity
Hairline
Skin
Leyes
Eyelashes and Eyebrows
Hair color
Harmony

I need to see the teeths too

7/10 global rating. a 8/10 in real life

Google Mario Lekkas por Guillerme Leao if you want to see a 10/10 (this guys are in the same level as Lachowski and close to David Gandy)

How does one become so wise in the ways of beauty?

Lurk PSL 24/7

is the OP of this thread that one dude who sucks at english and all his posts are about gandy and lookism shit

i-is OP pajeet?

Yeah I'm bailing. I was going to call OP a clueless faggot but I can't even be bothered now.

I'm greek