Vegan General

Meatcucks need to die Edition

Reasons to be vegan:

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg - Corn Flakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/does-red-meat-affect-male-fertility/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/9859294/Hitlers-food-taster-speaks-of-Fuhrers-vegetarian-diet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

violence is a natural outcome from a finite universe

we give animals a better life and a cleaner death then they would ever find in the wild

Been vegan two years now. Best decision I ever made.
I wish people would wake the fuck up, its fucking 2017.

I have watched videos of animals being slaughtered. It a very well thought out process. The animals feel no pain.

Look at these happy animals :)

What reason to go pure vegan?
>t. lacto ovo

Did the videos give you an erection?

why be vegetarian?

lolol you're deluded if you think this is most animals. Pigs are gassed and take time to die

If youre vegetarian because of ethical reasons, then you might wanna educate yourself on what really goes on on most dairy and egg farms, then draw your conclusion. Thats why I went vegan instead of vegetarian

>vegans
you realize by your very living you are destroying countless life forms? why not work tirelessly for your entire life then give it all to the poverty ridden africans? why do you claim moral superiority but stop your morality at whatever point suits you? seems fishy

>vegetarian
kill yourself you disgusting excuse for a human being

Why give them yous and bump the thread?

we can be vastly morally superior without being morally perfect

>your entire life then give it all to the poverty ridden africans
I'm vegan and I completely agree with /pol/ that the only reasonable way to help Africa is to castrate 95% of all Africans.

Less people in poor places-> less poverty/hunger AND less environmental damage

This.

"Oh those poor pigs, but let's forget about where my electronics, clothes, etc. come from and that I kill tons of lifeforms by merely existing, because that would stop me from feeling morally superior.

THIS FUCKING MEME VIDEO IS NOT THE GOLD STANDARD FOR EVERY COUNTRY YOU FUCK

see

first off: pic related

Second, I don't care for people as long as animal still suffer. Even the poorest people in Africa live in way better conditions than the animals in the meat industry.

Because I want to discuss ? How's this a rebuttal ?

Take the test.

:3

kek that comic makes no sense. the guy on the left made no claim to his own living, hes just asking why vegans shift their goalposts of morality to whatever they feel like

really telling that you use webcomics strawmans as your argument

Rip was right this is a mental disorder guess that memer can be right once in a while.

:33

>you realize by your very living you are destroying countless life forms?
yes
>why not work tirelessly for your entire life then give it all to the poverty ridden africans?
what.. why would i do this
>why do you claim moral superiority but stop your morality at whatever point suits you?
false question

:333

actually the best way to help africa long-term, would be to stop all aid, etc. literally do nothing.

:3333

This reads like a self-righteous smugfuck shitlib jerked himself dry over the keyboard while making this then moved on to jerk his bull dry afterward

:33333

>what.. why would i do this
why do you campaign against eating meat on an online fitness board?

Horrible logic. So because you cant eliminate all the suffering in this world, you might aswell not even try? Because thats what Im getting from your comment. I follow a vegan diet for the same reason why I dont but cheap things from sweatshop and things like that. I dont give a fuck about "feeling morally superior"

:333333

this

:3333333

>meatcuck triggered by altruism

sad

:33333333

Listen here, newfag. If you don't like a thread go to Catalog, hold down Shift and simultaneously leftclick on the specific thread you want to hide.

Now fuck off and let the grown ups discuss.

because it's a healthier and more ethical way to live

:333333333

>Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.
>Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)
>USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming
>Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals, including people.[5][7][25] For humans, the bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat.[26] Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[25][27]
>Animal sources with a significant content of vitamin B12 (range among top 20 sources of 50 to 99 µg per 100 grams)[28] include clams, organ meats (especially liver) from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey, fish eggs, mackerel, and crab meat.[4][5]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

wouldnt helping poor humans be an even more ethical way to live? why arent you doing that

>Processed meattrash lowers sperm count
>Crucially, however, none of these variations in diet affected the chance of the couples becoming pregnant after treatment, or having a baby. This means the study cannot prove that processed meat causes lower male fertility
>Importantly, the effect of overall meat intake was not related to fertility success, which is the chance of becoming pregnant after the treatment cycles, or having a live birth.
>nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/does-red-meat-affect-male-fertility/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

>Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man
>Casomorphine in milk is addictive
>Milk gives you prostate cancer
>Milk gives you acne
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992

:333

Saying something is natural therefore it is justifiable is not an argument unless you accept that all things that happen in nature are good, like rape and disease.

:3333

there is no moral obligation to help the poor. i didn't make them poor. i have my own life to live, i don't owe them anything other than treating them fairly. if i feel like going out of my way to help them, that's fine, but i don't have to do it

Can meatcucks fuck off with their """""studies""""" conducted by paid """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""doctors""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer
>Meat gives you colorectal cancer
>Processed meattrash lowers sperm count
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

:33333

>Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539

um

wolves naturally can only eat meat. they eat other animals alive. they cannot eat vegetebles. they are forced to eat meat. do i say this is a good thing? could be. do i say that its justified they kill? yes.

Sage

you have no obligation to help the poor? then why do we have an obligation to become vegan? please explain like im a small child

just how butthurt are you

lol you always post this and it always means nothing. We're not denying that there's animal sources of B12. We're simply showing there's plant sources as well

Why are both of those positions mutually exclusive? Do you know what a false dilemma is?

Can vegancucks fuck off with their (((((studies))))) conducted by ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((doctors)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:333£

there is no contradiction. to be vegan is to not harm others needlessly. i'm not harming any poor africans needlessly either

ITT: unattractive low-confidence nobodies that needed to change their dietary habits to add something to their non-existent personality and feel superior to the rest of humankind

we have an obligation to create the best world we can. Creating more corrupt, poverty stricken Africans who also torture and eat animals is not part of that

Prove OP's studies wrong.

Hard Mode: Don't use your shitty blogposts and reddit links.

Some things in nature are good, some or bad. To say that something is good necessarily because it is natural is an untenable position.

Richard gtfo

>low-confidence
>adapt a philosophy and diet that results in being attacked and ridiculed constantly
checks out

sorry meatcuck we are morally superior to you

Pretty much this removing Africans leftists vegans anglos and other trash should be our n1 priority

>confidence is about other peoples' perception of you
brainlet detected

ITT: People think others go vegan "to feel superior". I dont deny theres probably some faggot out there doing it for this very reason, but Im sure as fuck most people do it because they feel its the best lifestyle for them, in line with their morals

Is this the same logic cucks use to say things like it's the smart man's fetish ? Interesting.

>t. Pic related

This is what veganism does to you.

>morality
>existing

haha, you're an idiot

you have two options

1. snap your phone in half and bash your computer with a baseball bat
or
2. Shut the fuck up you hypocrite

you obviously have no obligation in your mind to do that because the only thing you do is buy vegan products and ignore whatever you think is too much effort.

you dont need your house, your car or your computer, why dont you stop harming the poor needlessly and donate your stuff to someone who does??

This is what meat does to you

wow, don't trip one another in your rush to prove me right sunshines

This is what being an omnivore does to you.

Lmao you're sorely mistaken, buddy. It's the jews that want you to keep eating meat. They have no benefit in turning everyone vegan. Hitler was vegan btw.

?????

have you ever even tried to grab a small animal? let alone one thats grown up to have extra muscle(meat)

Those hind legs are nothing to grab at
>culling animal that hasn't fully developed????

T. farm experience with large and small animals and those fucking deer that sneak in at the middle of the night to eat the beat/chard/melon/every nice thing under the sun that you've worked a good 8 hours a week (ontop of 60 hours pay at 80 hours work at salary job) to plant and now your wifes mad cuz you took her from maine to the south and everything sucks and now you can't even produce crops to pay for the house and 40 acres that you said you could pay for with said crops and some guinea fowl. Plus your investors are pissed that the LLC they paid for has only put up 1400 ft of chicken wire which sags cuz lool clay.

Topkek pissening lord still looks 100 times better than the shit skin vegan that had his photo posted not even memeing

>you dont need your house, your car or your computer, why dont you stop harming the poor needlessly and donate your stuff to someone who does??
Those things are mine, they are the result of my labor. It's not for you (or anyone else) to say whether I need them or not. Is this baby's first try with philosophy?

>Hitler was vegan

>Veganism prevents canc- Oh

you're right. to say something is good because its natural is false. but i wasnt saying that. i was just saying its natural and therefore necessary. you're the one to bring morals into it by tirelessly bashing meat eaters for their "moral choices" when you are objectively just as morally careless as them, judging from this thread.

Look at these disgusting people

>vegetarian

he didn't tell everyone to stop eating meat like a giant faggot though, take the cock out of your mouth and don't espouse a hollow virtue

you're not attempting to convert anyone, you're just trying to lord your stupid life choice over people as if anyone gives a fuck, while in reality you are a sad hopeless sack of shit contributing nothing to the world besides a worthless dietary choice

>We need to donate all our resources to help the poor and downtrodden
>but not this stuff, this stuff is mine
Inside the mind of a liberal
Amazing

how the fuck is it harming the poor needlessly? the poor would starve if we didn't buy things from them

>It's not for you (or anyone else) to say whether I need them or not.

yes, just like it isnt your place to tell anyone whether they should eat meat or not. they paid for it with their own money didnt they?

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/9859294/Hitlers-food-taster-speaks-of-Fuhrers-vegetarian-diet.html

>We need to donate all our resources to help the poor and downtrodden
I don't hold this position at all, nor am I a liberal.