>brainlet
>no job
>no gf
>high blood pressure
>depression
>anxiety
>haven't been to college
>still live with parents

My dad likes to see his son's together but he doesn't really seem proud of me because I'm the only one who isn't successful. How do I improve my life ??

Take it one step at a time.

>brainlet
Start to work on your intellect. Learn a new language, start reading a bit, keep up with current events, then work your way into reading a book.
>no job
Start looking for one
>high blood pressure
Lose weight if you are fat
>depression
>anxiety
Improve your diet, fix being fat, feeling stupid, etc.
>haven't been to college
How old are you? You can still go or be successful without.
>still live with parents
Once you have a job that can change...

..then you can approach:
>kissless virgin
>no gf

Become succesfull

i'm 19 and yes i'm fat

>Only 19 and complaining like this
Come the fuck on dude, like you have chances at any age but at fucking 19?

Okay so at 19 you still have plenty of time to get into college. So start there, get on that path this year. You'll only be a year behind. That will cover you feeling like a brainlet, help you get around people which helps with depression, and get you out of the house.

Start losing weight.

this guy gets it

your problems are yours to tackle

any tips on exercise,losing weight and motivation

Start slow and just go for a walk every day, get your steps up to 10,000 per day. Read the sticky, eat 500 calories less than your TDEE. You can hang out in /fat/ threads for help with general weight loss. I personally like intermittent fasting and stay lean doing that. I like it because at dinner I can eat basically normal, I still watch my calories though.

After you get into the swing of things you'll get some positive reinforcement and then it isn't as hard to do, but staying healthy always takes some effort. Self care is important though, and it will make you feel better. It's something you need to do for life. It will help your depression too... you'll look better, feel accomplished.

So I did this:
>2014 quit drugs
>2015 lost weight
>2016 got a job
>2017 learning Spanish

I pick an important thing I want to improve every year and I stick to it. It's about building positive habits. I'm not perfect, I'm lonely, I struggle with depression but no sense complaining I'm too busy trying to improve. I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'm much better than I was in 2014.

You're young, I'd love to be 19 again. Start now bro. It won't happen overnight but just keep on yourself and you'll do better. Stop comparing yourself to others, especially your brothers, just make YOURSELF better each year.

Make me proud.

thanks user i'll try

eat a lot of carbs and stay away from saturated fat -> energy will be flowing out of your ears and you won't know what to do with it - that will pretty much take care of exercise and motivation
I wouldn't focus on losing weight until you're sound mentally, though
supplement vitamin D

kek this is terrible advice. carbs make you hungry and being fat makes you depressed

How much do.you wieght user. Also what does your diet consist of on a daily basis, include drinks also since a lot of people neglect drinks having an impact on their diet.

if you're eating at maintenance and not eating calorically dense foods like saturated fat, then it's no problem and you shouldn't feel hungry.
fat & depressed -> try to lose weight -> fail shortly thereafter -> fat & even more depressed
food is comforting when you're depressed and most people fail their diets, which is why I think it's better to get your head & life sorted a bit before you try to fix something that's probably not your smallest problem. start small and work up, eh

165 pounds
>breakfast
either eggs or waffles
>skip lunch
>dinner
fast food or sandwhiches

i only drink water and occasional soda (7up)

i forgot that i also drink coffee but not everyday

>mfw all my cousins are doing astronomically better than me
>mfw wonder why I turned out to be such a fuck up
>mfw finally made the connection that they all had badass dads

I barely saw my dad and when I did it was either to whip me for doing shit in school or to drag me to church and tell me I'll go to hell if I have sex before marriage every. single. Sunday.

Now Im sitting in my room in his house (I still barely see him) with a mother that still treats me like a child, no friends, get giga-anxiety when I talk to girls, shitty car, no money and considering suicide every night I go to bed.

I feel like I'm a genetic dead end and should just fucking end it to be honest

>mfw one of those cousins who is doing astronomically better is gonna come to visit next week

Any tips on fixing a fucked up sleep schedule
>sleeping at 2 or 3am and waking up at 11 am

You need to eat right and exercise if you really want to. You need to force yourself to stay in bed at a set time before midnight.

non of this is Veeky Forums related. Go to /r9k/ and /soc/ or anywhere else but Veeky Forums

Set a goal in your life, user. To get fit. Then you can work from there and fix the rest of your life.

you should kill yourself
then your dad will finally be happt

>2/3 functional kids
pretty good desu

So far lifting and weed is the only ray of relief in my life, I started Meme Lifts about a month ago and I'm seeing real progress (turns out I build muscle pretty easily) but the program says to only go 3 times a week, I'm not under or over weight so I'm thinking of throwing in another day just to do arms. I'm a recovering skinnyfat and decided to just start bulking for the winter in the diet aspect

dude they probably don't give a shit unless they're shitty people. they love you and your success, while important to them, is secondary to that, and is only a concern because they want the best for you

brothers are the best thing a man can have

Digitalnoesis.org/sleep

>>kissless virgin
Eat healthy, lift and do cardio.
>>brainlet
>>no job
>>no gf
>>high blood pressure
>>depression
>>anxiety
>>haven't been to college
go to college then you retard.
>>still live with parents
Get a job, ie, you'll need to eat healthy, lift and do cardio.

It is not that hard you fucking retard.

Understand that your shame is entirely justified and unfuck yourself.