Fit has fucked me for the last time

Started working out because fit said it was a good idea

A couple of months into it I developed a bald spot that is slowly growing on my head. Is it ring worm? I've been putting all kinds of creams and shit in it but nothing, shit just slowly gets fucking bigger

I live in America, so a doctor would cost me 500 bucks, maybe more.

Wtf...I wanted to be beautiful but now I'm becoming ugly

Help fit...p... please

pretty sure that's leprosy

It's just natures way of telling you where to point the gun.

I'd say see a doctor but it appears you live in a third world country so, maybe try posting it on some medical subreddit where you'll actually get answers user?

Vagina

Go to a doctor dude. I was balding really bad due to a scalp rash. If I had gotten it checked out sooner I could have saved a lot of my hair before the follicles were permanently destroyed

>tfw no skullpussy

>Alopecia areata is a skin disorder that causes hair loss, usually in patches, most often on the scalp. Usually, the bald patches appear suddenly and affect only a limited area. The hair grows back within 12 months or less. For some people, however, the problem can last longer and be more severe, causing total baldness (alopecia totalis) or total loss of body hair (alopecia universalis).

The cause of alopecia areata is probably an autoimmune reaction. This means the body's immune system incorrectly attacks the body's own cells. In the case of alopecia areata, the cells under attack are in the hair follicles (structures that grow hair), especially follicles within the scalp.

Should I go see a doctor? Or should I just buy some rogain?

Go to a doctor, you retard.

Op here. Thanks for the advice fit, you guys have never let me down
.... unlike my fucking hair

>Welcomes bald life with open arms while trying to not cry

Will do, think urgent care or should I just call the local family doctor and set up an appointment?

doctor

Unless you're feeling some serious pain or other symptoms, a regular doctor should suffice.

See a doctor, get it fixed before things get worse.

That's not mpb at all. See a fucking doctor. Probably a skin condition

Holy fuck, my hair suddenly changed texture and started thinning in the exact same spot.

Guys, what do?

Stress. Stop masturbating.

honest medical assessment:

this doesn't look like any form of androgenetic balding so no rogaine, no minoxidol, no finasterid;

the skin seems to be loosing pigmentation as well, it seems to be some form of alopecia areata (spotty hair loss)

do you or did you have any form of extreme stress? do you have or are there any known cases of vitiligo or types of alopecia in your family? how about allergies and eczema? is the balding area itchy and/or flaky? is it mushy/wet or secreting any type of discharge? did you change cosmetic products, detergents?

can you be more fking savage?

I had Tinea Versicolor on my upper back at age 20...I'm 24 for reference

Already set up appointment at doctors for the 2nd of October

It's itchy maybe once a day, that might be because it feels different being bald behind your ear desu .

I was hella stressed about 3 months ago, but that's long gone

>be americlap
>can't afford healthcare
>die

I'll make a new post around this time on Monday if y'all want to see what the doctors say.

Th...thanks fit

if it is stress induced: even if the stress event was 3 months ago, it could still be the cause; hairs have growing and resting phases, so if the affected area was growing and the follicles stopped producing hair suddenly it would take some time for the hair to fall out, so if stress was/is the cause, the balding is not immediate.

i would have to look at it more closely but it's one of three things: stress induced, some type of autoimmune disorder of the skin or some kind of fungal infection (e.g tinea capitis).

Do a thread once you've been to the docter

Every man becomes bald after intense workout for a long period of time.

Research alopecia areata

fuken keked

you're turning into Blaha! its terminal

alopecia areata

I had it back in January (and im only 20) for a while not as severe as yours, it grew back after a few months. I was extremely stressed trying to meet deadlines, barely eating and running 5 miles a day. obviously my body reacted all fucked up from that, what made it worse is i though it was a tick or worm like you. just relax for awhile, eat right and take vitamins. if it doesnt fix itself or gets worse then yeah definitely see a doc.

you should go see a dermatologist, but this looks like alopecia areata

lol the one serious response is ignored. typical.

here's your (You)

F U C K

op thats from stress

cut back on caffiene and managing how many timeslots a day you can squeeze in for sucking dick

That's the third eye m8 congrats it took me 3 years of shitposting to reach your level

nigga if its name is in latin you see a doctor

Stop, the 13th amendment prohibits owning a nigger like that.

Why are u kneeing your own chin. What is going on off camera?

just shave head every 2 days and lift it off bro

Did you lose a lot of weight?

I lost 44 lbs very slowly (about 1 year) and my hair became JUST - constant shedding and a load of hair on my pillow every morning. The hairline itself also receded badly. Doc said I had telogen effluvium and that it might take up to a year to grow back.

I live in America and have a $10 copay.

What shit job do you work?

>I live in America, so a doctor would cost me 500 bucks, maybe more.
Dont you have insurance?

He said he lives in America. You already know the answer.

You have to pay to visit doctor? What kind of third world shit hole you live in?

CAFFEINE? Is that it? I take a shitload of caffeine and my hair is thinning at 18. Should I stop?

U should see a doctor, its actually caused by some disease u get when barbers dont disinfect their sht, forgot its names

a real doctor fuck urgent care

>total baldness
>alopecia totalis

If you are a Christian, you are in danger. Even if you are an atheist, you are in danger, and if you decide to convert to Islam, this will not save you, either, because traditional Islam is inimical to the conditions and objectives set by the terrorists.

Seem like a rare case of... AIDS

I had this back in the days when i was doing doing realy stupid stuff like severe calorie restriction, on top of a "keto" and doing heavy compounds 5-6 days a week + lots of cardio. It went away as soon as i started eating like a normal person and lifting with less intensity.

How long did you wait after noticing it?

Stress related hair loss takes 2-5 months to hit. Look it up.

bruh i think that's alopecia , i got it after i started dieting 4 years ago , i've lost 7 kg in 2 weeks.if you find out what made it and stop ur hair will start to grow in 3 month

i've had this for a few years now. getting worse by the year. was the worst before the summer when i was stressed out because of work but my hair has almost grown back during the summer. might have to mention it to the doctor when i start working again next week. i heard some steroid cream might have effects.

Just shave your head. How retarded can you be?

Dayum

>I live in America, so a doctor would cost me 500 bucks, maybe more.
Have you never been to a doctor before?? I live in one of wealthier suburbs of NYC and a doctor visit to the "Redi-Med" clinic is ~$100.

Stop making up bullshit and go to the doctor you pathetic asshole.