Is this a realistic goal for 6 months of heavy lifting plus bulking? Not bait, real answers only

Is this a realistic goal for 6 months of heavy lifting plus bulking? Not bait, real answers only

yeah just only bulk

Don't workout or anything. That's just straight fat.

Unless you have the genetics for fat storage in ur butt like her, you're going to look like a fat bitch. her ass looks like cottage cheese in a plastic bag.

I get her genetics are great, but I'm sure she lifts for that too. Ass like that is preferable

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

you're gonna have to pig out like mad, you'll end up with a ton of stretch marks

and thats assuming you even have the right fight storage genetics

Yo I want this bitch to fart on my face.

I'm asking for my girlfriend. She is 5'7 175-185 right now, and hates cardio. But she enjoys lifting a lot, so I'm wondering if this is a realistic goal I can help her get to.

>inb4 she's fat
Yeah I know, I don't care I like thiccies

is it realistic for OPs to make a starting point when they post these shitty meme threads?
fuck you

if she gits gud at squats and pulls (2-3pl8 for reps) over the course of a few years while eating well she will have an ass/lower body better than 95% of women ever, if she has average to decent fat storage genetics and anthrompometry and does the above she will look fucken phenomenal

Bro you gotta get your eyes checked. This chick is just fat lol

She can squat 1 pl8 right now and pull 185 so it's getting there. She wants to have a massive ass tho that's why I'm wondering what a good bull could do

Interesting

dont bulk, eat plenty of decent food though, you want recompostion, theres no benefit when she clearly has fat stored already, the body will use that

Damn dude she’s fat.

A good bull won't even let you watch, hell let you listen outside.

Heavy lifting won't get her a nice ass.
A perfectly designed mass building ass program

she looks gross dude, it's just a fat chick who knows how to pose for photos

If she was a proper thicc chicc, she'd already have a nice ass at that weight. She's just a fatty dude, shit-tier genetics that won't give her da booty

She does have a nice ass right now, but she wants it to be way bigger. What's a good ass building program?

just sit on my fucking face already

Here here

You'd die. This chick has to be almost 300 pounds

Obviously, you've never had a fat girl sit on your face then.

Thankfully. That's gross.

Okay well the goal would be to have that ass, not the rest of the body

Have you had a girl like this sit on your face?

Fiancee is 250.Ex was 320 and ex of 7 years was 350. So yes.

did you die?

Did she look like op girl?

>I get her genetics are great, but I'm sure she lifts for that too.
No, only thing she lifts is snacks from the packet to her gullet.

Without those pants to contain the surge, it would look like raw sausage meat loosely packed into an old pair of fishnet stockings; not to mention her tits would look like a pair of horse condoms with a few litres of rotting fruit inside each, draped carelessly over her gunt.

I don't think I need to elaborate the smell that would accompany this.

McFucking kill yourself.

Get implants, it's going to be the only way to attain an arse that large without becoming a butter goblin.

That said, why would you want that?
Huge flabby arses are disgusting.

i absolutely would not mind if she sat that big fat fucking ass right on my face and forced me to take long, deep inhales as she blasted absolutely massive farts, eventually culminating in my having a mind blowing, oxygen-to-the-brain depriving orgasm.

This.

I’d still fuck her. HARD

THICC HNNNNNG I’D LICK AND SNIFF THAT ANUS ALL DAY ERRYDAY.
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Pics of EX?

Yeah this seems highly unlikely