TODAY. RIGHT NOW. I will begin to lose weight

TODAY. RIGHT NOW. I will begin to lose weight.

The nightmare ends now. I will take control of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

isaliving.co.nz/buy-isagenix/isagenix-shake-and-cleanse-pak/[/url]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good luck lad you can do it

>starting on a weekend

wait till monday and have a couple pints instead, lad

NO. user. I'm starting right fucking now.

>t. buys ice cream 1 week from now

WE'LL SEE IN A WEEK

>a week

i'm giving this nigga until tomorrow morning

ps. i still believe in you though, OP

cant believe i havent seen this meme more

the internet is full of underage fags now, that's why

don t just start cold turkey have a last weekend of partying and bulking up to the max user you have all your life to get fit but that s impossible in one weekend only today can you actually get fatter and see your gains before your blubbery eyes

just fast until 3 or 4 everyday while drinking coffee or tea in the interim

it's 6 o clock I've had 540 calories today and I'm not even really hungry. however, jacking off makes me ravenous to shove as much shit down my throat as I can so try and limit yourself to once every two days or so

Thank you anons. I won't let you down

No more delays user. I've been living like a fucking animal for years, ENOUGH

probably the worst advice possible

>fast until 3

how? even with coffee, i can only make it until 12pm before im pissed off and hungry as fuck

no im not fat, i'm 166lbs and 6' 1"

Bro I used to weigh over 90kg (200lbs) for my whole life till I was about 23 and I'm only 5'8".

One day I decided fuck this shit got super Veeky Forums ~74/75kg (165lbs) now I hit the gym every day.

You can do it bro the hardest part is starting.
My advice to you:

1. Don't starve yourself or you'll end up looking shit and the weight will come back the second you start eating again. Eat a good amount of nutritious food.
2. Join a gym and lift weights. Do some cardio but don't overdo it change doesn't happen over night.
3. Cut out all garbage food from your diet anything high in sugar/fat and low in anything else.
4. Eat lots of high protein foods with complex carbs stuff like oatmeal, cottage cheese, chicken breast, broccoli and spinach.
5. Keep at it and stay consistent. Don't make any changes you can't stick to otherwise you'll be back to square one in a couple of months.

Do you have any advice for making things like broccoli and spinach palatable? How do you normally eat it?

>broccoli and spinach palatable

it's already palatable you stupid fat fuck

put hot sauce on it

Can you confuse fat the same way you can confuse muscles?

I don't really mind the taste but if it bothers you creamed spinach is a start and I guess broccoli with a bit of cheese might work. Always use salts and pepper. Also maybe lemon juice or a little bit of sauce could help.

Eventually once you're body adjusts to real food on a regular basis then you won't mind the taste.

Goodluck OP
how much do you weigh?

>Eventually once you're body adjusts to real food on a regular basis then you won't mind the taste
Definitely counting on this. My taste buds are fucking destroyed but I'm going to unfuck them no matter how long it takes. I'll probably just try to eat spinach and broccoli with salt and pepper for now and it it doesn't taste better after a while I'll try to add more to it. Thanks for the advice user.

do it faggot
aint even hard

No worries bro I know what it's like.
Also rememeber that if you're the type of person who gets fat and stays fat you can gain muscle and keep muscle just as easily if you eat and train right.
Keep focused, don't obsess over it and you'll be fine.

Oh and one more thing, throw your scales in the bin.
If you gain a bit of muscle and lose a bit of fat you'll look a bit better but all the scales will say is that you're heavier.
Only judge yourself in the mirror, by your waist and by how fit you feel.

No, fat is much smarter than muscles

Just remember OP:
Ppl all the way.

Op post before Pic

you can lose a lot of weight by slitting your wrists

>throw your scales in the bin
Jesus Christ this thread is chocked full of horrible fucking advice.

Neck yourself you flaming faggot.
Scales are useless for anyone other than anime posting femboys.

sleep till around 9 or 11, which are either of the times when I start class. last weight I clocked was 164.4 at 6', and yeah man, just like extremely hot tea or even just water does the trick. I think having class as a distraction from hunger helps immensely. it's definitely not a long term plan

If you had to make this thread you won't. Guaranteed. You've made this thread because you've had your first dose of test and your stomach is probably full. Once you're hungry again come back to me. You've had a random spike of determination, emphasis on random, can't wait to see you in a month fatty. This comment isn't the reason you decided to give up either. It's because you fail to have sufficient self determination, the fire under you that is not lit by you will be choked out quickly.

Shit meme, shit movie, looking at it annoys me, it's disgusting.

You can do this. But whatever you do, make sure it's something you can do starting today, every day. Aim for consistency, this is a marathon, not a sprint.

dude don't add salt and pepper to vegetables, excessive seasoning is why your taste buds are fucked up in the first place.

Good luck user. I took the plunge about 7 months go and so far have lost 56 pounds on CICO and a heavy cardio routine (316 to 260). I recommend joining us fatties in the daily /fat/ thread, it really helps me keep myself in check and stay progressing.

DO IT, OP! You're the man! It's not intensity unless you're hitting weights - it's a flexed muscle of willpower to keep your diet in a deficit and your body in motion.

This was me three months ago but instead of shitposting about it in Veeky Forums I stopped eating and started working out and lost 40 lbs.

Because it's not a maymay

Ahh, nah. Not really. Muscle gain while cutting is incredibly miniscule compared to fat lost. To just discount weighing as a metric for losing fat is retarded.

Put spinach in a shake with strawberries and bananas and blend it, you cant taste the spinach

Let's go Bro!

I'm in the same boat! I started attend the local gym near me in Auckland, NZ only a month ago and my trainer advised me to take IsaLiving shakes [url]isaliving.co.nz/buy-isagenix/isagenix-shake-and-cleanse-pak/[/url] additionally. It helps to to burn fat and release toxins. Now I see the first results, I've lost 5 lbs already! Good luck!

I'm in the same boat! I started attend the local gym near me in Auckland, NZ only a month ago and my trainer advised me to take

You are welcome here user

If you want to loose weight only, you can do "couch to 5k", its a program that will make you loose a shitload of weight. Eating the right foods and drinking water helps ALOT too.

If you want to look good too in the procress, start lifting. There will be bitches all over your muscles. You can do bodyweight fitness too in case you don't have the money for a gym pass but it's harder but not impossible.

Any further questions can be answered by reading the sticky.

Please don't give up user, a year from now it can go either way. You will thank yourself for starting today, or wishing you would have started today. Good luck

sure you will, fat faggot

Top tier meme here.

Yo OP stop with the bs.
I'll tell you how to make it:
-you need to actually want to loose weight
-eat food that will keep you feeling full(brĂ³coli,beans & rice, lentils, any good wiTh fiber ) and avoid mostly sugars because they are too calorie dense
-train 3 times a week full body ( this is best to keep progressing and still being able to actually do uni or work)
- never skip a workout day.ever ( it's harder to start after a break than to just keep doing it)
-don't tell people yo are loosing weight or w/e (this is personal but I feel it makes me feel rewarded but I accomplished nothing, you need to hide your power level senpai)

And again keep eating low calorie dense
Food or you will be doomed

Coffee is op, but it's all on willpower user, I'll see you in a year or two in cbt

Tbh meme science it's also retarded. It's slower, but not "minuscule".
Tho weight recording is quite important

You can do it OP. Just picture a ripped you every time you want to eat sugar / other crap.