Twinks are the most attractive males there is. That's why ottermode is best mode. Good-looking, practical...

Twinks are the most attractive males there is. That's why ottermode is best mode. Good-looking, practical, great capacity of adaptation. Prove me wrong.

>b-but you're not big!
>b-but I can smash your head against the wall!

what does ottermode mean?

Why have you not killed yourself yet?

although bait thread there is a difference between most attractive feminine males ex. twinks
and manly men ex. lumberjack bearmode

because i'm relatively happy i guess?

>Ideal balance of masculine and feminine features
>Great genetics
>Fit without working out
>Potential to become beautiful trap
>Cute enough to have female friends
>Goodlooking enough to Netflix and Chill

>tripfag
>"vegan trap"
>asking something you can easily google
>being a absolute cunt

unironically kys

Just because you're strong enough to hold it on your back now doesn't mean it isn't garbage, tell her to fuck off and get her own bike

>Fit without working out
Oxymoron

I think he meant working out as in "lifting"

different body types have different advantages and disadvantages
straight girls have different preferences in guys
gay guys have different preferences in guys

honestly most girls and gay guys would prefer Klokov over your pic

People don't choose if they want to be Bearmode or Ottermode. It depends on your genetics and how you're built, unless you change your body composition with steroids.

so i guess ottermode just means small? which is weird. otters aren't small i don't think but w/e

Bad bait. People absolutely can change their body fat and muscle mass, that's the point of the board

You can't change your skeleton and muscle insertions

Not completely. You think that dude in OP's picture can reach Bearmode like Klokov natty?

That has absolutely nothing to do with what you said. The difference between bearmode and ottermode is a hell of a lot more than bone structure. I don't see how inserts are even relevant.

You get you can change how your body looks significantly without having to change your bone structure too, right?

>i guess
Cool, it wont take long

Working with what body type you have is the best choice. That being said, ottermode is never out of style and its probably going to get more and more valuble considering the populations in most countries are getting fatter by the year.

Did twink lose the part where it means the person in question is going to get his backdrop hammered shut by a big thick rod of steel? Or why is OP implying that that is a good thing? Veeky Forums may like twinks, no homo, but we don't want to be them.

.....your bait is even poor than OP's.

if you're trying to fuck teenagers or gay old men, sure

>unless you change your body composition with steroids
building muscle and losing fat is by definition changing your body composition, you don't need steroids for that kek

What the other user means is that there are three basic body builds: ectomorph, mesomorph, and endomorph.

The natty peak (given proper diet and training) for an ectomorph is ottermode, for a mesomorph it's athletic mode, and for an endomorph it's bearmode. At the natty peak, ectomorphs will have a really easy time pulling teenage jailbait girls, the endomorphs will easily pull older women with rape fantasies, and mesomorphs can pull with from both pools.

Proper diet and exercise will always make you better regardless where your start, but it's much harder for you to go against your body's ideal optimal (and not just physically, but mentally too; it's extremely hard for an Olympic power lifter bear mode man who thicc large breasted women slobber over to convince himself that life as an ottermode twink favored by dumb preteen girls is better)

>ideal balance of masculine and feminine features
>feminine features
Ok homo

balance doesn't mean 50/50
i think man is beautiful when he's masculine but has slight feminine beautiful features, not 100% rough like ape

Are you a girl or gay guy?

idk i think it depends a lot on age

i just turned 20 and the guy i know who slays the most (i mean like a different girl every night) is a dude who looks like lucky blue smith, and he's also 20, like 6'1 and 160 lbs

he slays WAY more then the ripped dudes i know, who may bang a slut every other week or so

i feel like you'd have more trouble than success trying to sell the whole boyish/feminine thing once you're over like, 23

twink looks last until about 24 (that's even a stretch), man looks are forever. one of the most depressing things is seeing some mid thirties starving gay man still trying to pull off the twink look. it's just bad, please get big.