>Butterbarge
>buffet bombarder
>calorie rapist
>hammy mcfrontbutt
>"jesus is that person?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SC2Ur6t0PdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are fatties the worst goddamn parents on the planet? They just stick a game or phone in their kids hands and pretend that's "parenting"

Bill burr bringing the bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=SC2Ur6t0PdM

Can't even tell if she is intentionally missing the point of a hyperbole or is simply too stupid. Not every hyberbole is a logical fallacy that causes the main argument to fall apart, a well used hyperbole can drive a point home with a very concise text.

4 boxes the 3 boxes.
did it eat a box?

That poor dog.

Fuck this is good. That fat cunt seriously needs to kys.

shit wrong file.

God I fucking love this slut

There's no way that's not an edit; how can an ass possibly droop so low?

Brutal

>be in highschool
>at the mall killing time
>some fat fuck is having a tantrum
>upset his mom wont buy him a large meal at KFC
>mom keeps telling him he needs to eat healthy
>fat fuck starts screaming profanities as his bounces up and down
>mom is visibly distraught and trying to calm down her behemoth of a child
>kid has none of it, doubles down and belittles his poor mom in front of everyone
>"I wish you left instead of dad. I fucking hate you" or something like that
>mom is breaking down in tears but no one wants to approach them
>kid gets his KFC and eats it happily while his mom sits there sobbing
>tfw the kid was me
>tfw Veeky Forums now but still troubled with hundreds of guilt ridden memories about how I treated mom

Everyday I try to make it up to her. I feel like I ruined what should have been the happiest years of her life, taking care of a kid, by being a spoiled selfish fat fuck. Go and tell you mom you love her, Veeky Forums

The fuck

What snapped you out of the beetus brain, user?

... I'm slightly curious about the rest of this comic now user.

One day I just had a realisation of how bad a person I was. Became increasingly self aware and started losing weight. I also bullied a lot of kids in highschool which I feel bad about.

Looks like Texas from the registration sticker. That has to be in Houston. Weird shit like that only happens in Houston.

>>tfw the kid was me
I swear to god if your mother doesn't get a bouquet of her favorite flowers every major holiday.

>23

nice image

The human pill.

While fatties probably do it more, I've seen plenty of normal parents do this. Its just an easy way to keep a kid distracted

Jesus

Somebody cap this one pls

Oooooooioiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooo

Lots of "Silk" apparently

>wrong file
Too late now user, where's the rest. Cough it up.

You sound exactly like me user. I used to throw massive fits whenever anything didn't go my way, i feel like i ruined my parents life there for a little bit.

I'm not Veeky Forums yet, and i only stopped being that horrible person a year or so ago.

Oh fuck user, haven’t laughed this hard in a while

is it wrong i think she looks kinda cute in the far right pic ?

Those poor Girl Scouts, may they rest indigestion.

Yes, because it means you're attracted to a slovenly whore in a tarp of a dress.

Look at that fucking dress, think of how much fabric that took to make! Kids in Africa could have eaten that fabric!

God damn I really want some froot loops now...

But why did you image searched it? Did, by any chance, you want to get the sauce, user?

I'm going to punch you in the face if you don't treat your mother like a fuckin' queen until she dies

>Americucks laugh at Indians for not pooing in the loo but in the street
>Americucks shit themselves where they buy food instead

>el diablo

that's the bowl of candies my grandma had on her coffee table for thirty fucking years

Objectively speaking, yes. Yes it is.

She would be beautiful if she lost that weight

Guess what, user? You've now got plans tomorrow: Take your mother out to a nice dinner, your treat.

>Buffet Bombarder

I believe you mean Buffet Bandito

Shadman

I wanted to know if there was more to the story.

Posted in every thread.

stupid sexy flanders

pajeet detected

You can't expect the people who hold onto the good shit to actually bother to post it, senpai

The corner of 16th and Cumberland...

Sheesh

hate alcohol. Straight Edge Life boyz. Only drug I partake in is pussy

High time preference.

Next time you see her, you need to hug her and tell her how grateful you are for her to be your mother.

I always want to know the context with this image but I know I'll never get it.

>Also con't: names for fat people
this is getting pathetically bitter

Y.E.S.

Implying

uhh

So fat he needs a catheter.
Fuck his legs have terrible cellulitis, he must be in a lot of pain as they roll him.

They really should just roll his ass to his grave now.

It's in Texas and that's PCP or bath salts high. I almost ran over a naked jacked black dude in Maryland on PCP near an IKEA before I moved to Austin.

Yeah, by the look of him hes not receiving good care and hes got to be 600+ pounds. I doubt he has long

congrats on learning to live with your demons.

>Go and tell you mom you love her, Veeky Forums
i wish i could man i really fucking do

How to not be a "bigoted asshole" t. bigoted triggered, asshole

They were lymphoma's (my 600lb life)

Put me in the screen cap reddit fags

Telemarketer detected

>Whole serving of lasagna
>mozzarella sticks
>a whole fucking pizza

Christ.

You better be making up for that shit every single day, you little shit. I can relate. I'm sure we've all done stupid shit to our parents when we were kids, and we spend the rest of our lives making it up to them.

good shit.

>I fucking look like left pic
>"""""fit""""""

what kind of deluded whore

jesus christ i know this feel
>every since i was little i just kept getting into trouble
>im a nice guy but i just keep getting in trouble
>i think people just don't like me but thats not the point
>all through my life keep disappointing parents by getting in trouble
>made mother cry many times because of it
>now she goes to church every day to pray for me

Gross.

Jokes on you. My mom is dead

Attack_On_Titan.webm

Damn that's intense. Obviously that was some terrible shit to do but the fact that you snapped out of it and seem to have some seriously genuine remorse for it really makes me respect you now. Also the fact that you were just a child.

I'm curious, have you talked to your mother directly about how badly you feel about how you acted in the past? Or about this specific instance? Either way, good job coming around m8. You could still have been the same person today, believe me I know some people like that who are in their 20s now and still act like dumb shits.

Congratulations, you've made me violently fucking angry. If the mysteries of time travel ever get unraveled in our lifetime then you'd best be the first in line to go back so you can beat the shit out of younger you. You unironically sound like someone I would've beat the shit out of in high school .

Weird. You actually sound like the kind of person I would beat up today.