Why is Veeky Forums such a board of losers?

why is Veeky Forums such a board of losers?

she's so skinny Zyzz couldn't even grasp her.

Gorillaposters gtfo

That's good shit. Sauce?

No sorry.

I second this.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

'N'

Why would Zyzz want to touch trash?

SHIET

Black women are very ugly, stop with this annoying bullshit.

Because winners are born, not made. Losers come here thinking they can become winners by getting Veeky Forums.

MUFUGGA

AYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOL UP HOL UP

I would prefer to not fuck the girl on the right over not fucking the girl on the left.

SO WAT CHU BIN SAIYAN IS

how fucking insecure do you have to feel about your races history that you believe this

WE WUZ KWAYNES N SHEEIT?

Reread it, friendo. pay closer attention this time :^)

ahh i see now

As insecure as having an entire folder dedicated to the absolute worst of the american black community to hide behind.
I mean, their race is so pathetic and so spineless and cowardly that they can't even own up to the worst of their own.
If there were no niggers for them to point and say THEY ARE BAD I firmly believe the pathetic snownigger losers would self destruct.

>nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks

Kek

thats some next level martial arts

Zyzz would not want to risk getting estrogen from skin-to-skin contact

well you're a dumbass if you believe that.

>fat guy gets the girl
Just like in my favorite anime

Whatever nigger.

The guy on the left is a fat government agent who's managed to rape the entire american computer elite from decades ago posing with a whore.
The guy on the right is a literal faggot camwhore who begs random women to pose with him at concerts so that he doesn't look like an overcompensating gay rentboy.

I like that anime too user

jesus fucking christ

I wish there was some kind of thumbprint password when you click on Veeky Forums that could immediately determine your testosterone levels and if you didn't meet the quota you're redirected to /r9k/

Some how they will blame this on the White Man

how did he rape the american computer elite?

how about a lift counter so the sub 1/2/3/4 fucktards get sent back to their homeboards?

It would be nice if threads stopped derailing into
>muh race
>muh iq
for once. Which would happen if all you numale ebabies who have nothing to do except cling to the shitty e-stats you were born with GOT THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.

HIDE THE THREAD THEN. YOU DOOFUS MOTHER FUCKER. YOU JUST BUMPED A THREAD THAT YOU CLAIM TO HATE. ARE YOU A MORON OR JUST LYING?

>22 secs
>no feminine penis

Wasted time

Just so people know the guy on the left isn't Stallman, its shopped. I know it should be obvious but some people really don't realise it.