Looking for Lifting shoes, but not the autistic powerlifting ones

Looking for Lifting shoes, but not the autistic powerlifting ones.
Is pic related any good?

I have a pair of the Nike Metcon 2...on sale for $74.00 online, feels great!! Stability and comfortable

I have the 2s. It's good enough.

I was able to some of the 3's not too expensive, I really like them

> not autistic shoes
> posts ugly neon orange, fluorescent blue, white and black shoes

Some flat soled like Chuck's will be way better than those.

just buy chucks. Any squishy shoe will make it hard to rows and DL when u actually pull decent weight

Chucks are such meme shoes and they fall apart from squatting and deadlifting very quickly.

>not getting these shoes
you're not a baller bro!

Either Chuck Taylor's or adipower/romaleos if you buy something middleground you are completely fucking retarded

/thread

Metcons are much better than Chuck Taylors. You can't even fucking run in Chucks.

Yeah yeah, I just wanted to make a point. You either buy flat shoes or you buy proper heel shoes, period

But you need one pair of each. I don't wear my Romaleos every day.

That's the smart thing to do, retarded people buy half heel crossfit shoes or some gimmick garbage

My dad got a pair of Wrestling shoes for Deadlifts/squats. Seems to be working out well for him.

If he came from running shoes, obviously. Everything is better than barefoot/running shoes. The way to go is flat + squat shoe

I buy one pair a year and they hold pretty well, and I also wear them outside the gym. For the price is more than I can expect.

what's wrong with barefoot?

Nothing is wrong with barefoot/running shoes. You can lift with any shoe, really. It's just a flat shoe like Chucks will be infinitely better, and it's pretty cheap.

I hate ppl who uses this kind of shoes.

crossfit

I use a pair of asics that I still have from my wrestling days. Fight me faggot.

metcons arent squishy

What a retarded thread, there's a really big one about adipowers going on, and everyone here is telling you that you are retarded for not buying squat shoes + chucks. OP is an autistic faggot confirmed