Can't fucking squat more than 105lbs

hi. i'm a girl, 130lbs. and i'm so frustrated right now.

i'm in the middle of my deadlift sets, 3x5 170lbs. and i just did 3x20 hip thrusts at 185lbs. why the fuck can i not squat more than 105lbs? it's so frustrating. even at 105 half of my squats are with terrible form (forward lean).

should i bring it back down to 90ish or whatever? how can i get over this bullshit? i've only been lifting for like 3 months so i shouldn't be done with my noob gains yet. i'm consistently upping all my other lower body lifts by 5lbs each week; so why the shit have i stalled out with squats at such a low number?

i feel like murdering some trump supporters or something i'm so mad.

listenbabypasta.txt

Shut the fuck up whiny weak bitch. Eat more and please your man when he is at home.

What if her man is not white?

just do some legpress with wide and high feet placement

LONDON

wtf i will fucking cut you

Come at me bitch. I'm gonna make you my pussy cat and you're gonna love it.

Ask one of the trump supporters at the gym you go to.

ooh girls bleed from their front bum ooh icky pooey

pic related

lower the weight. and focus on the form. do everything perfectly, starting with just the bar, then work your way up. film yourself. also look up squat flexibility exercises and do them daily. or just some yoga.

Do front squats.

>i feel like murdering some trump supporters
wew lad

Don't you know Veeky Forums is basically /pol/ in terms of political views ?

squat on some cock to improve form.

Go back to CrossFit and leave lifting to the men.

>i'm in the middle of my deadlift sets, 3x5 170lbs
Not bad considered femlet and noob
>and i just did 3x20 hip thrusts at 185lbs
Meme tier, I rarely see anyone do these let alone girls, it won't help you at all for squats if that's what you're going for, just slightly more developed hip muscles for aesthetics

I've had stalling on squats before, sometimes you will just have to take it down to whatever you can do. Prioritize form, work at the bar if you have to. Make sure you go slightly below parallel and do sets of at least 10. Do this a little more often in the week to practice the form, it'll be tough but you will get used to it. Then slowly take it up again while doing the same form. You will still be behind but once you master the form your squat should consistently improve for weeks until it gets to where it should be. That's more or less what I did. Basically once you get your muscles comfortable in the full range of motion it won't be hard to put more weight on that.

>i feel like murdering some trump supporters or something i'm so mad.
Ooh you should have said this before, this changes everything that I've said because it tells me that your muscle structure is totally different. What you need to do is load up 225 and go for a single rep as low as you can go. This high-load will be a bit of a shock but it helps your muscles adjust quickly and it will make everything before it much easier. You don't need to be afraid it's actually much easier to come up from a squat than you think. Don't forget to yell "LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!" on the way down.

so this is the first post that made any sense. focusing on form makes perfect sense. if i go back to just the bar and increase weight 5lbs each time i squat again it will be 6 weeks before i'm back up to 105 again. that doesn't seem so bad i guess, and then i'll be able to go on through to 110 hopefully?

what is a reasonable amount of weight to lift if you're easily managing 170lbs deadlifts 3x5?

yeah the most male-dominated board on a website for bitter virgins is all for trump. who would have guessed??

first, lol.

second, why sets of 10? i can do that ofc, especially if i'm going back to just the bar and working on form for a while. but why?

good post :)

>second, why sets of 10? i can do that ofc, especially if i'm going back to just the bar and working on form for a while. but why?
Something something hypertrophy, but a more practical answer is that amount of reps has you stretching out more, and something like 5 will get you confident and putting on more weight only to get where you were before. Doing a moderate weight of 10 will feel like you really have to work for the set even if its relatively light. Generally it helped strengthen my knees which were my major problem.

You’re not filling us. That’s not you in pic. This is likely really you.

All college thots hate trump, not just bluehairs.
>pay for my birth control!

You can tell OP is definitely narcissistic entitled white woman. In other words... cancer.

who is more entitled, the trees that fall in the forest or the asshole who asks if I heard them?

Its (You)

How does that analogy make any sense are you on drugs?

Is that edgy woman humor? You should stop and go back to spin class and learning to cook, white girl.

entitlement is an interpreted quality, so yeah im pretty sure it follows

im not op im just a drunk shitposter

I can cook you fucking degenerate. Maybe you should learn how to do something other than lift- wait you probably can't even do that. Pics bichttt

>i feel like murdering some trump supporters or something i'm so mad.
this entire post was already good bait, but this final sentence? an excellent flourish, well deserving multiple (You)s. good work. on the off chance you are serious though, pls be in los angeles

>100 lbs
this will get me until the end of time

oh that makes sense. okay; on sunday i'm going back down to 45 for sets of 10. thanks user. i don't care what anyone says, you're cool in my book :)

lol okay.

i'm a social democrat. so i mean. yes, let's ALL pay for my birth control! yay taxes :)

i'm half white half hispanic, not that it should matter.

>im not op im just a drunk shitposter
Everything checks out then. Go have another drink, repeat process until you get tired and fall asleep, and let the shitposting be left to the sober adults around here.

>i'm a girl,
This thread will be trash
>read replies
Surprise, surprise, this thread is trash.

>i'm half white half hispanic

i'm also DSA pls post pics bb

OP is so clearly a man baiting, why is anyone replying?

>i don't care what anyone says, you're cool in my book :)
Ayy it's pretty nice to not be called a raging homo for giving input for once

90% of this whole site is bait

Cause the other two exercises are glute and hamstring dominant. Squat is quads and adductors. Basically you need to do front squats, leg extensions, lunges or other similar exercises to work out the front/inside of your legs besides just squat. Just as a supplement don't go crazy with them.

Also do some back exercises and engage your abs and take a deep breath and hold for a squat, get that core support going then push hard through your mid foot

The only lifting a woman should be doing is lifting pots and pans. You can get your cardio pushing the vacuum around. The gym is men’s business. Women don’t belong.

boredom and desperation

Fuck off, faggot

>Half white half hispanic
>Half hispanic
>hispanic
Everything makes sense now... welfare monkey hates hard-working people.

wow you can go fuck yourself.

Women are cancer

I mean, LONDON and all that because I'd still 100% have sex with you but you really are an obnoxious cunt

this isn't even a funny burn. middle school tier. you can do better.

*bloccs ur pathe*

post tits

Enjoy the ban, buddy.

>announcing reports

This has to be bait.
You obviously have poor strength getting out of the hole (if you are squatting to proper depth).

Drop weight down to like 65 lbs. make sure you're doing squats as the first workset of your day. You could also do goblets squats with a kettlebell or dumbbell and really focus on form. I want to say your ankle mobility is shit.

>feel like murdering trump supporters
You're 130 lbs. the only supporter you could murder at that weight is a bernie sanders supporter

>why the fuck can i not squat more than 105lbs?
You don't brace, either because you don't know how to do it or because you're overthinking shit.

My wife had the same problems before her pregnancy, couldn't pass 120lbs @130lbs.

Giving birth taught her how to properly brace her abs (an unavoidable 2 hour course where failure is treated with immediate pain does wonders) and now she squats 200lbs @ 120lbs and 185x8.

So this is obvious bait, but I'm gonna answer it like it isn't because some femanon lurker might legitimately have this question
>First, read the fucking sticky
>Stop mentioning you're a girl and your political affiliation; we don't care

And the actual answer:

>Your form may be shit, check you're hitting parallel and have been consistently, with your back straight. Watch form videos until you're absolutely sure you're not fucking yourself
>Make sure your diet is in check; you may be not eating enough to add muscle
>Make sure you're warming up to the lift properly. Should consist of at least 3 sets of low weight, increasing until they get to your working weight
>If all else fails, deload by 5-10 lb and work back up
>Ensure you're sleeping sufficiently to recover

If all of that is checked, you should recheck it, since the answer is likely one of those.

Shit, forgot to mention, OP, what does your routine look like? When I hit accessories, I find the main lift goes up to. Post your routine, since I'm curious as to whether you're hitting accessories properly.

Is there a certain part of the squat movement you have trouble with? Like, where does the squat start to fail first?

what is sample size

I’m a statistician and this gave me cancer.

Someone actually saved it as if it makes a point of some sort.

A (Friday)
A1: Barbell hip thrusts 3x 20
A2: Pull ups 3x F
B1: Barbell full squat 3x 10
B2: Barbell military press 3x 5
Deadlift 3x 5
Double-quadruped band hip abduction 2x 10
Ab wheel 1x 8-20
Landmines 1x 10-30

Demeter fragrance library

B (Sunday)
A1: Bodyweight shoulder elevated single-leg hip thrust 3x 20
A2: Barbell bent-over row 3x 6-12
B1: Barbell full squat 3x 10
B2: Barbell floor press 3x 5
Barbell good morning 3x 8-12
Band seated abduction 2x 10
Ab wheel 1x 8-20
Landmines 1x 10-30

C (Tuesday)
A1: Barbell glute bridge 3x 20
A2: Chin ups 3x F
B1: Bodyweight step up (to be advanced later on) 3 x20
B2: Push ups 3x F
Kettlebell swings 3x 20
X-band walk 2x 10
Ab wheel 1x 8-20
Dumbbell side bend 1x 15-30

the squats were 3x5 but i changed it after this thread

SUPER SHIT ROUTINE

also do gomad

tits or gtfo bitch

Niggers are welfare monkeys mate. Most spics actually work.

If you're going to use a kettle bell in your workout, try to dedicate the workout to only the kettle bell. I'm sure I'm gonna get shit on by others for this sample routine, but give it a shot.

>Single arm swing 3x10 each arm
>Turkish getup 3x5 each arm
>Lunge 3x10 each leg
>Around the body pass 3x10
>Goblet squat 3x10
>Pullups 3xF

Give it a shot while taking very little breaks. Whole routine will take less than an hour, but you'll sweat your tits off.

Sorry meant less than half an hour.

Thanks for actually posting your routine; thought you wouldn't. First off, drop the political thing. It's not welcome here; we aren't /pol/, and political opinions don't belong here. Only newfags post that crap.

Anyway, I notice you don't have any partial movements. Consider adding in box squats, front squats, etc as accessories at the end to try and train the muscles used in squatting. Sounds dumb as shit, I know, but when I was struggling with bench I did a tonne of tricep work, and within about a fortnight I was able to start progressing smoothly again. That being said, I'm not a PT, just some random dyel on the internet.

It's possible you're just at a plateau. Do the stuff I recommended in my original post; go through it like a checklist. If nothing else, it'll help you figure out what isn't an issue.