/fraud/

/fraud/ - non shit edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on the most homo-erotic thread we've had in months:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2szyez/harsh_roidaways_first_cycle_report/
youtube.com/watch?v=tUBnGpe7Gd4
youtube.com/watch?v=1oWcpweTuXs
pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is the worst case scenario from not trying out different compounds one at a time? for example starting your first cycle with test, tren, and dbol

IN4 ANIME NEKO CAT GIRLS

You die and you don't know why because allergic reaction.

great, now i have more ammo to lambast my idiot friend for wanting to do 4 compounds first cycle

Allergic reactions
gyno
death (literally)
probably the dumbest thing you can do.

Tell your "friend" to start with 250-500 mg /week of test e.

>tfw can't tell spinal injury apart from back pump

Anyone have an idea of the shelf life of

>clomid?
>nolva?
>aromasin?

assume kept at room temp in dark place.

So a rhinoplasty in Australia costs anywhere on average between $8000-$13000

I could have that in a few months. Should I?

I would only recommend if you have a hump on your nose.

Here's your (((you)))

Clomid 25 mg EOD for 4 weeks results.doubled free testosterone and free testosterone

Had eye pressure behind left eye when i first started with 50 MG every day stopped after 3rd pill and decided to cut them in half and take them every other day. side effects stopped after a week and 3 weeks after them were fine.
didn't check for estradiol but i do not feel anything wrong so i guess they are within limits

regard

>stop training for 3 years
>become fat DYEL, 5ft6, 184lbs
>lose 48lbs by dieting extremely, in the end I was eating about 300KCal a day, 136lbs
>still look like shit but much smaller shit.
>start lifting again. getting those noob gains, eating about 1500KCal
>5 months into lifting again, gain 20lbs and now sit at 158lbs, professional sports clinic say my caliper measures puts me at 10% BF. WTF? Loose skin and weird fat distribution? Says my basal metabolism is around 2000KCal (wat?, that much?)
>ok, time to roid for the first time to see if the loose skin will tighten when I get wider and my shoulders, back and chest grow. and to get on my levels when I was lifting years before. why not?
>8 weeks into test 500mg/week, train 6 times a day, 5 weeks of SVTV style GVT program (over trained a bit, sometimes almost threw up during training) with sick amounts of volume, now doing 3 weeks of ABABAB high frequency training inspired by mike isreatel's suggestions (legs started to grow because of the frequency, chest too)
>2700KCal, about 200grams or more of protein, weight rises
>look like this now

Jesus tapdancing Christ. Like all that effort and now I look like a turd. Absolutely no skin tightening, no filling up just look like trash.
Cant go on a cut right away as I need to give my body time to adjust metabolism to this new muscle, only startign the next year will be ok to go on a cut. With DNP I presume.

What should I do? What would you do in my situation?
It's fucking annoying. Put effort in get dick in return.

its 2000-3000 in Russia, you should consider medical tourism

Anyone ever use AI in liquid form?
What about liquid nolvadex?
I thought the shits only came in like a tablet form.

Nice dad bod.

Try water fasting for a week.

Or 4

>roiding for this

not losing the fat first like a man and then roid to get optimum results

t. dude who doesn't even roid

I don't care what caliper test told you you're 10% bf, look in the fucking mirror you blind moron. You might have some lose skin as well but you're still a chubby fuck. If you want to roid first lose the fat and you'll actually start to look good. Now you'll just turn into a more muscular chubbyfat.

>not losing the fat first like a man
I had measured 10% BF
I wighted 136lbs
I ate 300KCals daily for months
what the fuck else should I do?

what would that do?

You repeat the cut and bulk you moron. You think you can just cut once than bulk and turn into chad himself?

I am obviously not 10% now.
But I did not look that much better before either, flab all over the midsection.

FFS, I wrote this shit clearly

quit throwing insults.

>You think you can just cut once than bulk and turn into chad himself?
other people (non natty) did but maybe that is selective memory, maybe they are the exception

So what did you fucking expect you fucking idiot? You turn into a fat slob for 3 years and somehow expect to look good again in no time with a single cut?

I'm insulting you because you're a fucking retard who's gonna start doing steroids for the wrong reason and who's definitely still gonna look like shit after you do. If anything I'm doing you a favour telling you now is not the time, saving you money and future disappointments.

> saving you money and future disappointments
it's cheap af though

> for the wrong reason
?? you mean at the wrong moment?

>You turn into a fat slob for 3 years and somehow expect to look good again in no time with a single cut?
well, yes
saw people do it. maybe that is all lies

for example, this guy did
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2szyez/harsh_roidaways_first_cycle_report/

Well if you have been 10% (pic?) And now look like that you obviously ate too much.
Drop downnto 250test and do a proper cut again.
You probably fucked up cpunting calories
300kcal are 300g chickenbreast domehow i doubt that you only ate that

>unironically linking to reddit

here is pic of me with supposedly 10% BF after 5 months of training

and here is alan thrall video about BF% and how some people with bigger BF% look slimmer than ones with lower BF%
it's fucking weird, maybe some have more under their skin others between organs, and muscle size is an issue probably too
youtube.com/watch?v=tUBnGpe7Gd4

>You probably fucked up cpunting calories
had it fucking measured with that mask on driving bike and lying down for 30 minutes but I guess that is bull too
or maybe it is not but that 2700KCal intake is, maybe the fifferenc between my TDEE and BMR is much lower

>300kcal are 300g chickenbreast domehow i doubt that you only ate that
frozen veggies (200KCal half a pack) and one scoop of protein (100KCal)
was not lifting then, there was atrophy of course

>Drop downnto 250test and do a proper cut again.
you mean cruise and cut? no PCT (I planned to start PCT in 2 weeks)?

b8

Sorry to say but thats no where near 10% thats 20% at best. You got memed into feeling good by some bullshit who wanted your money.
A "professional sport clinic" should have a dexa scan for accurate meassures.

if you plan on pct then go ahead. But keep your kcals at maintenance to keep some gains. Wait 8weeks and then evaluade again where you are and what you want to do

>Sorry to say but thats no where near 10% thats 20% at best. You got memed into feeling good by some bullshit who wanted your money.
i did argue with her though. I just could not believe it.

posted the wrong video, here is the video
youtube.com/watch?v=1oWcpweTuXs

>her
why am i not surprised.

Listen, stop caring about the numbers and about the scientific part about it.
Even if she is right, it doesnt matter.
When you think "10% bodyfat" you have an image in your mind, how 10% is supposed to look. Thats all you need. Do you think you can brag about being a fat shit but be like "yeah but bla bla bro-science bla store alot of fat in my organs so im actually a shredded sik kunt fuuuaahh".
People look at you and see fat. Thats all you have to know. Why do you even care about this retarded bro-science. Its there to make people feel better about themselves. So now you are fat but your retarded PT tells you that you are 10% bodyfat thus her program has worked and you should be thankful.
Why do i even have to explain this to you.

fair points
will adjust my caloric intake accordingly
thanks

.25 arimadex EOD?

Invest that shit instead retard, no way in hell should you throw that much money on your nose, unless it's pocket change

Invest is a loose term. I could easily argue that a permanent increase in facial attractiveness is a worthwhile investment since it would pay utility dividends until death.

THIS IS SOME TOP TIER POSTING! BRAVO!
>Many SARMs can block out unwanted binding of androgens in places the SARM is not selective for - like the prostate - it still binds there but acts as an antagonist rather than agonist. I think it does this in the scalp as well.
>By disallowing DHT, and other androgens from binding there I think stacking sarms with steroids can effectively alter their anabolic:androgenic ratio.
>They also tend to suppress SHBG heavily - so they can amplify test and other steroids that normally bind to SHBG - be warned this also includes estrogen - so your free test can go way up, you get more estrogen conversion, and the estrogen is more potent because lack of SHBG to bind to - double whammy.
I love it. Better explained than I could dream of.
Thank you.

Rate my cat.

He's 14.

>Rate my cat.
I love his old man white beard fur lol.
>He's 14.
My catbro is 18 and is still healthy but his teeth are fucked. He bitches a ton and only eats soft wet food. I think he's got about a year or two left tops =/

damn, it;s around 4k over here.

I am getting otoplasty that's 1800 euro. Not the best of the best, but get's good reviews 9,2/10 and even known on tv and shit.

I would also get a nose job. I have a shitty bone structure from the side. From the front it looks ok

2/10

Get him some plastic surgery he looks like shit

Catbro of 17 was put down by my parents a few months back :(

He was a massive ginger tom would still fuck bitches all day.

Cat more alfalfa than me RIP

masT! Sup dude? I can't thank you enough for the SAW + PSO routine. Have you messed around with astaxanthin at all?
>Catbro of 17 was put down by my parents a few months back :(
RIP

>girls at work learn of me getting dumped
>they're asking me to go out with them tonight
>2 of the 3 are attractive the other one is too THICC for me
>tell them I get too much anxiety since I've never been out before
>They keep trying to coax me
>Tell them I live too far away and I'd have to way to get home
>one offers to drive me home
>Tell them they'd literally have to hold my hand the entire night so I don't feel uncomfortable
>"I'll hold your hand as long as you need"
>I went full "NOOOOO LEAVE ME ALONE" and speed walked away
>One of the girls says I am going out next week and I am to bring a spare change of clothes to work

They're not interested in me I bet. They just want to virtue signal "Oh I have to look after this poor little heartbroken boy". Fucking women.

Why am I like this? I want to go out but I can't make myself. I am too shy. How to get over shyness?

Fine what about you.Sure i am here to help you all.

No what is that.

pls fucking respond I want to dress them up like cats

While your argument is not wrong it is still not the right time for it.
Bettet use that money to get your own place your own car your own live without the need for someone else.
Maybe get a cat or dog to stuff that acceptance issue you have.

And if you dead set on you could go the medical route, tell them you snore and cant breath through your nose and get checked. I got my sinuses fixed including a cosmetic septum correction on my free healthcare

>girls invite him out
>somehow he forgot the word yes
>autism is strong
God damn

What do you even do when you go out? Are you meant to get as drunk as possible? Are you meant to stick together or wonder off and do your own thing? What if I meet a girl? How do I progress things?

I haven't been properly single since I was 16.

Literally took 10 people calling you a fat retard before you'd shut up huh.

Lol are you serious?

When you go out with a group you mostly stick together, sometimes you could go up to someone to talk to them when you've made eye contact or you just happen to stand very close or sth. You're not supposed to get blackout drunk, just get a little drunk and have fun dancing and talking to people.

Anyway that's the theory I hate going out myself and only had good times when I was with close friends or when I took drugs. Going out with some people I don't know well or trying to meet normies going out is not my thing, though at least I've tried.

I have never been to a pub, bar or club in my life. I have been invited out lots but always declined.

How do you dance? What do you talk to people about? I don't know how to make real conversation with strangers.

no, I knew that
just needed to bounce some ideas off and see what other people think
does not mean that I fully believe things that I wrote here or things that they wrote here
it was a discussion and I wanted to get as many angles out of it as I can

>Literally took 10 people
learn how to count

That's the thing I hate talking when the music is so damn loud.. basically you just talk about what you'd normally talk about if you're just chilling with people, but because you can only really hear 1 person at a time its more difficult to keep a conversation going (at least that's what it feels like to me).

If you don't know how-to dance just look at some YouTube tutorials. Also if you're there what I sometimes do is just look around at some people who look allright dancing and just copy what they're doing. Its not really complex you just move around a bit and sometimes make some half steps and move your arms and try to do that on the beat.

b8

Out of all the shit I've said you think that's bait?

just a few years back, people were scared to look me in the eyes for even a second. thats how much of a creep/weirdo/outcast i was. And even i know what to do when im going out.
Sure its cringe and awkward unless you are drunk af, but thats just how normies work. Pretend like everyone has fun and everything we say and do isnt gay awkward shit. I just play along even tho i know its gay and weird.

still think ur b8

I mean, different strokes for different folks and all of that. I do want to try and put myself out there, I'm just horrified of being rejected and making myself look dumb.

I don't know how I can prove it's not b8 but you'll have to take the idea that I don't think anybody is dedicated enough to pull a very boring ruse for this long and this consistent.

Needs a brushing but a qt none the less

the way you think. It suits people like pic realted.
Sure i dont expect you to be chad, but you look like a normal lad and yet you are....the way you are.

If there are any naturals reading this right now, I just want you to know how incredibly pathetic and inferior you are compared to me. I just injected 100mg of trenbolone acetate to complement my 500mg Weekly dose of test-e. Do you know how fucking anabolic I am right now? Do you realize my rates of protein synthesis are at least ten fold better than yours? I could literally cut my arm open and it would heal in half the time a similar wound on your body would. It's not even close. I'm faster, stronger, and better in every way. You can't compete.

Holymoly and i thought i was a loser being a overweight virgin till the age of 24. At least i got out and tried it and only started crying after i got rejected, not before on the thought alone.
Worst but actual funniest night was talked to 15girls 13rejected me 1 gave me her number and 1 started kissing with me but was so drunk so she started puking a few minutes in. Fun times

Wow mirin the dedication of talking to so many girls. I talk to 1 or 2 at most if I go out and usually I lose interest within 5 minutes.

i read somewhere that the absolute best way to get alot of pussy, is asking out as much girls as you possibly can.
The whole idea is that, the majority of girls will reject you, but for the sheer amount of girls you are asking out, there is bound to be someone who happens to like you.

Obviously you need to stay strong when you get rejected 20 times in a row.

I'm not very good looking or confident. I've never lived in those shoes.

Well, I'm not a virgin. Or fat. Just extremely emotional. I'd probably go sit in a corner and cry for a little bit and then want to go home after the first girl rejects me because I'm not good enough.

Thanks, wasnt easy but that was when i turned my live around
The more you invest in something the more you get out of it.
I forced myself to do that and asked my friends to help me do it and motivate me when rejected.

Didnt take long after that night to get better at social interactions. The raw number of girls talked to went down bit the results where much better.

Yeah thats why i have no sympathy or pity with you. You habe been given face frame and height and you act like a 150kg fedora wearing autist who hasnt seen his penis in 10years.

>Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so it's together.
>Morty Smith: And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
[pause]
>Morty Smith: Get your shit together.

>hurr if you're good looking success and happiness just rains from sky

That's fucking retarded. I'm obviously not as good looking as you think otherwise your theory would be true and I wouldn't be here crying about my inability to be normal.

>having a gf all his live despite being a nutcase
>having model tier best girlfriend to cuddle with
>having girls invite you out
I am sure they all stay for your great personality.

Get your shit together. Act like a men and no fucking pussy. Capitalise on your looks dont whine that everything is so unfair

>tren cures autism

you could just have a threesome, but you rather get fucked yourself with a fucking pink strap-on

I tell you focus on getting bigger. You're small that's why you're a pussy. Narcissism will eventually grant your more confidence and then get a nose job, you will def be 8/10 trust me.

I can respect this

really i respect this, He's no fucking pussy and cries all the times. He didn't gave up before trying.

several years.

worst that can happen is reduced effective dose.

I'm assuming pill form tho, no idea about liquid form.

Can someone give me some idea of what I'm going to be dealing with emotionally after my first 12 week Test-only cycle? Is the depression crippling? Is it similar to the state a person is in during a meth comedown? I want some idea of what I'm going to be dealing with

Maybe girls are just into batshit crazy? I don't know. I know I need to grow some balls, I'm just so fucking scared of everything.

Whoever says tren cures autism is legimately stupid.

did you get dumped again by redhead gf

Let me catch you up

Redhead girl isn't gf and never has been. Gf is now exgf again and will most likely be staying that way. Redhead girl is emotional tampon bestfriend. My first ever gf was a redhead though, she was absolutely insane though.

I also posted a pic of my nigger nose and lips in the previous thread if you want to see my stupid cock sucking face. Also posted pics of redhead girl and exgf.

see you in 2 months when shit goes even more down the drain

kek

>12 weeks
you will be depressed for the lack of gains when you finish.

b8

I'll probably end up Michael Jacksoning my nose and replacing my blood with tren.

>I can respect this
>really i respect this
I am gonna print out that screencap frame it and put it on my desk.
I hope after my cut you say the same to my body and my live would be complete.

Is my lock screen cool or completetly autistic?

I had to change it from exgf

>even animefags have had gfs

>Whoever says tren cures autism is legitimately stupid.
90% of your cuck friends on this website.

You sound like a woman. You're on Veeky Forums, if you got a flaw they will find it somehow. Nobody is flawless trust me. You should be happy you have good looking eyes, the rest you can just fix

For instance look at this guy got god tier eyes, but shitty nose. Just never smile makes your nose looks like garbage.

I can respect the fact you tried to overcome your fears. I hate people who whine about the fact they have it so bad but never made any effort to change anything. Or at least try it

Your gf has perfect eyes. They're fucking massive anime-esque looking things.

You're welcome bb.

natty king masT, why are brosplits so good?

Dont be such a fucking sperglord

Day 3 of 100mg tren ace injections. Still not feeling anything. Also still not feeling the test. Why are steroids such a meme? Why do you guys lie about "feeling" anything?

everyone here is eager to point out there are no "feelings" from steroids as soon as someone ask about it, so i dont know where you got that from

I think I met that girl in pic

Day 21 of my first cycle. Test e 500 and deca 200 split into 2 weekly injections. How long until I start to see a difference in the mirror. Was expecting to see something by now and it's getting disheartening

You know you have to lift right

I'm lifting 5 days a week and eating 3000 calories a day at 50/25/25 protein/fat/carb

took me 6 weeks to notice a difference.
Wasnt really bigger by then, i just looked different and also better vascularity.

How long was your cycle. I'm doing the test for 12 weeks and deca for 10. Will I actually get much out of the entire cycle?

Anyone got the dnp document?

No, you wont get shit. Test is a complete meme.

11 months.

run the test for 16 or 20 weeks.
Dont do deca, by the time it starts kicking in you are already finished

>deca for 10
oh boi here we go

pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi