How do we force fat people to lose weight?

you don't

send them to venezuela

i remember reading a couple of platos ideas about education years ago

>first 10 years are totally focused on physical training
>second 10 years on trade and mercantile
>third 10 years on strategy and politics

and after every 10 year block of education there is a test to see who makes it to the next one. the ones to fail test first goes to professions that suit them the most, the ones that never fail become our leaders and generals

(i could be getting this wrong but i think the gist of it is there)

link to pic related video pls

Kind of retarded when trading and being a merchant involves a very similar skill set to strategy and politics

by increasing the out-of-pocket cost of medical expenses for management of obesity-driven conditions

concentration camps

Get rid of free healthcare for people with an unhealthy bmi

This

We need fat people so we can be above average easier. If everyone was jacked why would we even lift? I'd stop right away

what? how

The only real way is to force society to look at it as a bad thing again.

For whatever reason, hedonism and gluttony have come to be seen as a good thing. People way shit like "I'd rather enjoy myself than be skinny" before shoving 2000 calories into their mouths. People complain about slight amounts of exercise endlessly, and this is supported by most.

From my (and I'm guessing most of your) perspectives its kind of horrifying. Its like a weird childlike view of the world that nothing has to be in moderation is being justified as "you do yourself a disservice by not doing literally anything you want regardless of consequences."

How this would be combated is beyond me though.

>30 years of education

Because if you didn't, you'd be the one who's below average.

30 years of education sounds ridiculous - we can barely pay for quality k-12 lol

American k-12
Education
Not just brainwashing and babysitting.

Shit would probably start at 8

30 years wouldnt be feasible in this day and age, maybe it was different when you could have a job sitting around and thinking about shit. shorten it to 5 and start them off at age 5/6

Stop trying to tell people how to live their lives, asshole!

have chads beat the shit out of them

worked on me

>People complain about slight amounts of exercise endlessly, and this is supported by most.

The real tragedy is the impression that excercise is nothing but disciplined virtuous suffering.
Not to say anything against discipline, but at first I thought excercise was Only a payment of discomfort for later reward. It was revalatory to learn that it's enjoyable in itself. That I always felt better for doing it than neglecting it.

yeah he wanted it to start at 8. also most people would stop learning after the first block, only the truly elite top 1% would actually make it through the whole education
yes, i think that would work better. i think a focus on physical prowess from a young age is the best idea to come out of that

How do you force straight people to be gay?
>you don't
>you don't

they arent the same. one is a choice and the other is a fucked up relationship with food

>slippery slope isnt real

How have people throughout history gotten rid of people they don't like?

Genocides preferably through being tossed into lion pits

Eats less and excerdising more.

fuck that picture

Jethro tull ftw

>Kid fails the 10 year physical test
What profession do they put them in? They have no other information on them.
No wonder the superior Turks buttfucked them in the end

>cut working life in half

Shame.
It's what will work. People feel guilty for binging. Ashamed for being fat. Ashamed for ordering 3x large pizzas for a snack for oneself.
Not a constant barrage of self-praise and individualism. How everyone is beautiful and should be praised for existing. TV should consist of healthy programs, or not exist at all - prefer the latter.

Wont work, we're past the point of no return in terms of population health. A war, famine, disaster and a full reset is the way to fix it.

You realize a lot of fit people would have an "unhealthy" bmi right retard? BMI is shit.

This is why nobody will ever remember you

There are more than enough fit men. Women won't find you special.

>Women won't find you special.

Yet dad bods have GF's

Yup there are more than enough dad bods. Having a dad bod won't get you laid either.

Lebron James is obese
kek

start shaming sugar like we shame cigarettes

>asymmetrical slant eyes
>crooked nose
>chad