Faaaat

Currently on day 2 of a ketogenic diet. Ama

Other urls found in this thread:

fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/generic/pepperoni?portionid=180565&portionamount=1.000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok, sure. why did you feel that it this was threadworthy?

That's a good question!

The threads I see are shit tier; decided to add to it

why are you doing it?

how does your dads asshole taste?

I'm kind of skinny fat. I'm an 18 yr old virgin and the only thing that has stopped me from sex is the fact that I'm kind of chubby, and I don't want people to see me naked LMAO. So the keto diet supposedly makes your bodie's #1 energy source fat

Probably terrible

***body's

why dont you just lift weights instead?

also i know heaps of chubby people who are not virgins

Ofc chubby people dont have to be virgins, I'm just weird and seek perfection in myself. I remember almost losing my virginity but the thought of me fucking while chubby freaked me out.

I want to lift weights but I'm not the strongest to start off. I realize 'everyone has to start somewhere' but don't want to make a fool out of myself quite yet

you're retarded man

Nice bro, good luck but I don't think you'll need it.

Day seven today. Huge energy boost a few days ago, it's fucking ridiculous. I was basically winging it / round numbering things until last night where I finally sat down and figured out what I was eating to see how over I was on calories. I had targeted 20% reduction but turned out I hit 40%. Which blew my mind since I wasn't hungry at all, didn't even snack, and my breakfast was a raw veggie shake.

So I've spent the last two days basically recording a bunch of nutrition info on foods I like and seeing how to incorporate it into the day. In like three days I went from a state where I didn't have the willpower to avoid buying a candy bar or eating a donut that a coworker brought it to walking right by them and not snacking between meals on chips and shit.

I'm pre-diabetic and I've been monitoring my blood sugar levels and it's been absolutely perfect. I feel like a million bucks.

Maybe it's a meme and I'll fail this like all the others but I haven't felt this good since boot camp.

t. old man
t. too much energy to sleep two nights in a row

I've been eating eggs, spinach, olive oil, butter, pepperoni (snack) and cheese for the past two days. I bought ketone urine tests and I'm currently at around 1mmol/L (optimal ketosis is around 1.6-3mmol/L according to the internet) so hopefully soon my body will switch energy.

Fucking hard giving up almost all carbs. Wanted to strawberry yogurt today but too much sugar. Let's see how this first week goes.

Good luck on your journey

If you don't have one, get a scale, and check a site with nutrition information like
fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/generic/pepperoni?portionid=180565&portionamount=1.000
and normalize everything you can to some common measurement so it's easier to ensure you're not overdoing protein or high-carb veggies.

>can't OD on carrots or peas

>Currently on day 2 of a ketogenic diet. Ama
Why do you hate yourself so much that you'd damage your health and make yourself miserable?

Why aren't you just eating a sensible reduced carb diet, along with daily exercise?

>reduced carb
>sensible
mate...

Lemme tell you something. I race bikes. I gained about 5-6 pounds over the course of the 2017 road race season. My plan is to get rid of that, plus another 10 pounds, by 1 January 2018. It's been two weeks and I've already lost 6 of those pounds by simply reducing my overall carbohydrate intake, and overall eating a sensible caloric deficit. Furthermore it's not the first time I've done things this way, so I know it works. Keto diets are too extreme and just plain not healthy. To make matters worse you're trying to do an extreme routine in the gym with no energy source to speak of, other than really really slow metabolising fat, and you wonder why you're so fucking tired? Meanwhile I'm up at 4am and out on my bike by 5am and ride at least 30 miles before going to work for the day. You keto guys just wouldn't be able to keep up with me and there's no reason for it.

Keto diet has many benefits lol. It's a great way to lose weight. You are literally switching from carbs as energy to fat as energy. A keto diet can also be paired with physical activity. Just because I don't hardcore lift weights doesn't mean I don't get exercise through other means

glad you found a diet that works for you

>extreme diets that are unsustainable over the long term
>just get fatter than before when you get tired of it and quit
Never
Going
To
Make
It

LOL you keto guys always end up sounding like the Veganfags. Your 'diet' has fucked up your brain. You probably felt great for a few weeks, then started having problems, and now you cling to it anyway, convinced that you're just not doing it right somehow and can 'fix' the problem. Meanwhile your health goes in the toilet, and in the end you didn't change your lifestyle in a sustainable way, and end up fatter than before when you break and start binging again. Stupid.

>everyone should do exactly what I do
is there a term for this mental deficiency?

Keto diets being unhealthy is a false fallacy. You are feeling tired because your body is not used to only using fat as energy. Give it time to adjust. All you are doing is eating high fats, moderate protein, and elimating sugar and carbs, or reducing them by a lot. You can still take in all the vitamins and fibers of a normal diet through supplements or other foods. Also, this isn't permanent for me. I'm only trying to burn off fat. Once that's done, I'll introduce carbs again to my diet. Just not as extreme as to gain weight again

Do you actually have an insulin resistance, diabetes, and/or epilepsy, or are you just trying to lose fat faster than you would with just a 500 calorie deficit?

Actually it's simple science. We literally use carbs as first energy source. Now eliminate the first energy source and the next in line is fat. Train your body to only use fat as fuel and bam.

Also nothing like being a vegan. Part of my diet includes enjoying a nice, juicy steak ; )