Isn't it technically better to be a manlet?

>Need less calories while bulking
Being a manlet is a MONEY SAVER

>Have to move weight less distance to complete a rep
Being a manlet works as a WEIGHT TRAINER

>Have an easier time finding clothes
Being a manlet means never having to go to the BIG & TALL STORE (after all, being a manlet directly contradicts the whole idea of a BIG & TALL store)

>Require less alcohol/drugs to get drunk/high
Being a manlet saves on PRE-WORKOUT

>Able to fit into small spaces
Being a manlet saves on FLIGHT FARES (Just check yourself as a suitcase)

Non manlets make more money than manlets

yeah but on the other hand you're still a manlet

It's easier to get fat being a manlet. You're half a man so you can only eat half as much.

Even at 5'11.5 and wishing I had another half an inch, I have an easy time eating and putting on fat. I can't imagine being 6 inches shorter

>All of those manlet """advantages""""" still don't outweigh the fact that being a regular sized man is the best advantage you could ever have in life
Nice cope. How's the weather down there, short stuff?

>Have an easier time finding clothes
>Being a manlet means never having to go to the BIG & TALL STORE (after all, being a manlet directly contradicts the whole idea of a BIG & TALL store)
that's a fucking lie and you know it

>Can't reach high objects
>Weaker on average than taller men
>Less intimidating
>People treat you like a child
>Have to buy special shoes to feel tall
yeah wow look at all those benefits right there

Daily reminder that Eurasia was conquered and depopulated by a race of pony-riding manlets.

Was that before they were nearly wiped out by manlet rats?

It depends on what you mean by manlet OP.

For the most part I'd say being normal size is better than being TALL. I.e. it's better to be 5'7-511" than it is to be 6'5"+ for almost everything except certain sports and maybe attracting height-queens.

However being short, like really short (5'1" or something) would still be a disadvantage in day to day life. People would take you less seriously and give you less respect and it would be harder to do certain things (like operate certain vehicles or access high shelves).

So if by manlet you mean normal height than ya, it's better. If by manlet you mean really short than nah, it's not.

Thats only because most manlets were bullied throughout high school and have shit confidence and self esteem issues

5'7" manlet here. My wife is 5'9"

Women are obviously not a priority for me anymore

Once you have this part sorted out, being a manlet is fucking awesome

I feel more agile, more energetic than larger people my age.

I'm turning 30 soon. Most people my age are beginning to look fucking old. I can still pass off as a 23 year old because manlet. Looking young is a serious bonus as you get older

I pack on muscle much faster than lanklets

Traveling is so much better. I never have to worry about leg space or head space

> Inb4 fighting

Only lower class ghetto trash get into fights post 25. Last fight I had was in high school where I would always win because strong manlets like me are difficult to topple and can just grapple you to the ground. Low center of gravity ftw

I know as a manlet I wouldnt fare well on Tinder. But women respond very well to me when they actually talk to me irl because I'm not some autistic sperg. If I was to ever date again, I know I would do well.

So unironically, I feel being a manlet is better. My career is great. My body is nice. I look young. I have a beautiful wife.

Manlet body is just more efficient. You really dont need to be 6'3" tall for any practical purposes in life

Manlets rule the sky with their fighter jets

>Air power rests at the apex of the first triad of victory, for it combines Mobility, Flexibility, and Initiative.
>Spartan Battle Manual

Only poorfags without decent careers care about being "intimidating"

If you're well educated, work in a nice corporate job, I'd even wager that being intimidating goes against you. Google and Facebook dont want some ghetto looking niggers roaming around their campuses

But its probably a priority for you because you probably move furniture for a living

Yeah but you're still short hahahahhahahh

>manlet
>reddit spacing
>13 paragraphs to justify shortness to a bunch of strangers he'll never meet who don't actually care
Maybe there is truth to this whole manlet thing

Technically yes. To add, manlets build up easier, live longer, are more agile and have better cardio. The only downside is that it's not as aesthetic which is important for finding women. The bigger you get the less stable and harder to maintain you are, yet regardless I I would still kill for another 5 inches just for the looks. Damn I wish I was 6'5 so bad. Imagine being that tall and jacked standing next to normie dyels. Literally godly.

Aside from some Celts and Krauts, everyone was a manlet back then. The west just kept growing while the east stayed manlet.

you also save money from not having to buy condoms ever

Because of all the natural sex from girls wanting to get imprgnated by them?

Manlet,lanklet, who cares. They get their hearts broken all the same

>being so poor that food costs make a difference

Seriously nobody with a real job cares about slightly increased food costs because food costs are negligible.