Did lifting make your hands fat?

Is this normal?

>he eats coconut oil with a spoon straight from the jar
I'm honestly confused, horrified, and aroused.

Good fats bro, I put a scoop in my oats. Makes it easier to cook to.

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, C'MON

Is there a history of cardiovascular diseases on your family?

I think you just got fat? Eating coconut oil by the spoonful may have something to do with it.

i only weigh 165 though. i'm being serious. i want to know if it's genetic or if it has something to do with lifting

i moved past eating it, now i just microwave the jar and drink it straight

>Microwaved coconut oil

user pls reply
You might be at risk

Your hand is almost entirely made of muscle. So one would assume as grip strength increases so would the girth of your hand muscles.

Is this how you spend your day, sitting at the computer, eat scoop of coconut oil, browse /pol/ have another scoop of oil, complain about the jews, have another scoop, hmmm wonder if lifting is making my hands fat, maybe i should ask Veeky Forums, have another scoop, fucking Veeky Forums is useless it's probably just the jews anyway.

Saturated fat is the bad fat.

>not oil pulling
>2018-3months

oh it's absolutely disgusting to drink especially refined coconut oil, i gag every time i do it, but the gains are nice.

yes

thank you

your hands get bigger from fat, simple enough. see fat people, do they have skinny hands? it's not the lifting.

it's a common factor in strongman contests, that's why they throw in non-static lift events that strain your grip to stop everyone from going Big Z mode. with obese hands you have a weaker grip.

>not eating coconut oil

what about from lifting? i do lots of farmer's walks and kettlebell work

comrade

Yrs

nice hand fatty

I do kb work and have girly hands/palms. it's genetics mostly

Not in 2017

Nice thick hands, but they look manlet size

Ha fucking kek!

>baby hands
lol manlet

Yes. Short and thick fingers are a sign of high test. Long skinny fingers are very effeminate and weak.

H-he uses it as dick grease when fapping to land-whales.

>cope

Dumbass mongol. His hands are normal and masculine.

>cope

lol THIS

Dick and nutsack would be landscapes of whiteheads

Atheism, true 'existential' atheism burning with hatred of a seemingly unjust or unmerciful God, is a spiritual state; it is a real attempt to grapple with the true God.… Nietzsche, in calling himself Antichrist, proved thereby his intense hunger for Christ.

So basically big hands are a sign of low test?

>Hunger for Christ
You mean the coco dick grease? That's not Jesus

no, don't listen to the virgin manlet

Cool because my hands are average.