How do you get a girl like this?

How do you get a girl like this?

6 months SS + GOMAD

tinder

by being a cat obviously

>slavic monster face
>late norwood 2 at 21
JUST

No way. It can't be that easy. Everything I've hears about tinder is you get matched, tell her a joke, then bang the next day. It can't be that easy.

Ever saw one of those girls that were so hot and so thick that in the back of your mind you weighed the pros and cons of going to jail for rape.

Anyway, athletic mode with curlbro upper body aesthetics and a decent face.

It really can be tho....

Just cause you have a shitty face doesn't mean all slavs do

t. Slavic good face

How do I not ein out of shit to say. I like to have actual meaningful conversations With women especially. But I suck unless they're not cunts.

The only other slav in my discrete mathematics course also has a brutish face. There are pretty ones, like Klokov. Wonder what sort that line springs from.
I am what happens when a guy marries a peasant for her youthful ass and tits. My wart covered grandma looks like some sort of bog monster. I don't know how I am not retarded.

BrAAAAAApppPP

Kek. Is this a raunchy new meme?

>How do you get a girl like this?
Animal shelter.

By the way how can you tell it's a female?

>all he sees is an ASS
Kid, save yourself some trouble: go to a sex shop, and get a fuckable rubber ass and some lube. You're welcome

I actually worked near a sex shop. Only chicks, groups of chicks and fags go there. I've seen one other drunk guy who was laughing to himself that he was going to buy a gimp mask and a fedora in a trenchcoat.

Viper. Kill ur self my man.

how do i get a girl like this?

Pretend to weild a bbc on /pol/

ive had about 800 matches, scheduled 3 dates, got 2 numbers, never met in person

It's calico

So should I get a pussy and ass sex toy?
I just need something to spend an hour or so pounding bust a nut in then roll over and go to sleep.
I don't want to spend a while on foreplay and oral on random women I've just met. No brag but I'm obnoxiously huge.
I just want to go balls deep in something relatively tight wet warm and fuck as hard and as long as I want till I'm bone dry then lay down and enjoy the afterglow.

How much do those things cost and can they handle something a bit shy of 10 inches.

New? This meme is pretty stale.

im from slavic aristocracy and have tiny structure and pretty symmetrical face
also aryan features
it all depends on your ancestors social status, peasants were bred for work, upper class just fucked pretty people

animal shelter

do you guys think this guy is a natty?

Go to the animal shelter, there are lots just like her there. Good choice btw.

> 400 matches
> 6 numbers
> met 1 girl off of tinder ever but already knew her as a friend of a friend

>tfw small dick and will never sexually satisfy a braphog or any woman

w-would 5.5x5 be enough for her?