Hi /fit

Hi /fit.
What are you doing with your friday night? i just had some bacardi. Did you hit a new max? How is life bros?

>born too early to acquire 'i never asked for this' mode

God dammit, i want aesthetic fully functional roboarms.

felt self-loathing 10x til failure

I got back from work and felt like a lazy shit, but forced myself to hit the gym around ~8pm

Late night gym crew is the chillest. Bunch of chill dudes just minding their own business and getting huge. Felt much more relaxed and allowed me to push myself harder. Came home and cracked a beer and now I'm going to watch TV and go to bed

8/10 Friday night

If you like rum, you need to try Bundaberg Red.

haha its what i had around, I'm more of a whiskey man.

First time I didn't have a -20% day after donating blood.
Pulled 200kg like it was a warm up (current 1RM PR is 220kg, training goal for november is 230kg) and 160kg 2x3 with a 3 second controlled eccentric was basicly weightless.

Also work was good, sex was good, sleep was good.
Friday was a good day.

hit my first lmao5pl8 squat this week; other lifts are doing well, too, but that one has eluded me for a long time, so I'm pumped.

yes i got to 3x330 diddlies and then i stared at girl butts on the stairmasters

Hhggcg

It's the shitty bogan choice, but pretty much unaustralian not to get pissed off the stuff

been playing fifa all night

Fuck up cunt. Bundie reds tops.

I fucking hate my friends

Work was fine, workout was good but there was a girl there that I really have to ask out next time. She's cute but had awkward manners in the gym which I really liked. I hate that I'm gonna be the guy that hints on people at the gym, but I just have to for her. Wish me luck next time.

I failed squats for the first time today. I didn't eat before I went to the gym, which I think contributed. Went up on OHP, but couldn't even pick up 2pl8 on deadlifts even though my 5 rep max is 235. It's probably just a bad day.
I've also been feeling minor aches in my right knee and near the groin in my right leg. I don't know whether I should stop squatting for a few workouts or not.

Could still happen

Unless your like 30 or something

Get the fuck off Veeky Forums regardless

Justin go to bed

That's not my name, fag.

off days happen.
as for the aches, it could just be a random tweak, but it might be a good idea to figure out if your right leg is dominating your squat.
just my 2 cents.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF