Good evening nattycuck

Good evening nattycuck.

How's that cycle you've been planning coming along? Still working on that 200lb bench? Ah yes what a shame.

I'm cutting first before I hop on my first Test-only cycle. I'm a little nervous about the emotional/mood side effects once my cycle is done though.

Dont worry

>"once my cycle is done"
HCG. This is the one train in life you never really get off brah

Is there aaannnnyything out there you can keep your gains from?

hows that small dick and premature balding doing for ya.

I'm three injections deep of my first cycle and glad I kickstarted with dbol

Pinning is super easy and I actually enjoy it. What I don't enjoy is crippling PIP for the two days after I pin every single damn time

>still working on that 100lb bench

You'll get there, don't worry.

Just hit 225 sets across after lifting two months... Guess you're just low T bro, maybe you should consider switching genders to something more suitable to your androgen levels.

Going to do my first cycle(test prop) as soon as I finish my phenibut taper

Nope.
>be me, 23 @ 94kg 10% bf
>stopped pinning for 10 months
>travelled europe on a budget
>weighed myself for the first time in 10 months
>tfw 80kg 13% bf

Sorry brah, once you're on you'll want to stay on for life. You'll be able to surpass your natural limit after a few decent cycles - if you are lucky you won't fuck up your natural test during - and then maintain your natty peak.

Do you compete?

Just got my test in the mail, soon my friend

How fat are you

Wtf that's like less than 1 push up. How can someone be that fucking weak?

you lose all your gains as soon as you stop injecting

have fun with your short lived ego boost, when you´re finally off and hate your body, ill be 3x as healty and my gains will still be there cause theyre natty

>implying I'm ever getting off

Lol

That's not actually how any of that works

Richmonde Pianino mode ikr?
Well memed :^)

Also I hope you die before hitting 40

You're cringey. Why are you projecting?

Is there something I can take that won't stop my natural test production but lower estrogen novice question I've heard of estrogen blockers the ma fighters use to cut fat but idk how they work

why would you want to lower your estrogen? If it's too high and you are not taking anything that causes it to go up then it means you are genetically fucked forever.

>estrogen blockers used to cut fat
there is no such thing

what's the optimal way to lift when on the juice? is it brosplits

Yes there is its called manual labor for years, like a farmer or something. You'll be strong, cut, and all natural.

i was doing push pull but had to switch to brosplit because i was too sore to hit same bodyparts twice a week

yes, becaue every single farmer and manual worker looks like aesthetic sick kunt

>tfw roiding is a meme perpetuated by DYEL's in a lab trying to sell you their dirty chemicals to pay for college tuition
>the roiders you see on tv get their stuff from industry hookups directly from a lab in the US
>you're basically injecring dirty horse semen into your veins and are gonna die

Are you talking about with the bar or not counting the bar?

STEROIDS MAKE YOUR DICK BIGGER

okay Mr. Autism

They do if they work+workout. At worst theyre builtfat

could you link your brosplit for us m8? I've got everything ready apart from the routine, my first cycle I don't wanna fuck a single part of it

Good evening
My max bench is at 380lbs thanks for asking
I feel good everytime I embarass bloated bro roiders in my gym when they barely look bigger than me and lift the weight I warm up with for 1rm

How devastated must it be to demolished by a natty while destroying your body

hi alex

For sure you keep your gains, my guy

Muscle made in cycle is exactly the same as muscle gained naturally. The only difference is that when you become natty you will drop back to your genetic maximum (maybe a little higher its debated)

By "become natty" I meant stop pinning

I do not even take protein powder or creatine and I am at 2/3/4/5.

Are people really so gay that they struggle to bench 200?

thats just another way of saying what i said

>you lose all your gains as soon as you stop injecting

are you dumb? delusional roiders on suicide watch lmao

>(maybe a little higher its debated)

xDDDDDDDD delusions of grandeur

if you cant bench 2pl8 natty you are not ready for steroids

Yes but there's no reason to
The reason the MMA fighters use estrogen blockers is the same as anyone else- to lower estrogen conversion while on cycle

High estrogen will encourage you to eat more but otherwise you're being retarded

Where can you get estrogen blockers?
Natural versions?
I want to test something out.

This is what nattys actually believe

Seeing all these idiot responses actually makes me happier because if idiots like this actually took gear they'd all end up doing something retarded. It's like an evolutionary bottleneck of stupidity

Are you saying that you will keep all of your gains if you stop taking gear?
Just a question.

Balancing the bar at a higher weight?

No, I'm rebutting your nonsense because I've actually read and understand basic science and experienced the effects of gear.

If you're going to shitpost at least understand what you're talking about.

No because if you roid you don't lose all of your gains. You will drop down to the max potential your body naturally has. Ie. You will be literally as big as a natty can possibly be.

He is saying a roider who quits will drop down to natty max