That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4roUsVXzR4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no such thing as bad advertising. btw, barilla is mostly pretty good. i buy some of their sauces regularly.

> been eating this shit the entire time
> will continue to eat it

Same here

>tfw gay
>tfw Italian
>tfw I've been eating that brand's pasta for literally my entire life
>tfw I will most likely continue to do so

Shut up faggot

AYYY GABAGOOOL

no u

Hell yeah! I love their protein + fiber pasta

BASED

Glad to see someone not sucking off faggots

Too bad he apologized shortly after that article:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4roUsVXzR4

It's in italian but the gist is (((they))) blackmailed him if he didnt apologize (in typical SJW fashion) he would lose 50% of his company market or something like that

>fags advocate for tolerance
>can't tolerate someone saying that they will never have a gay person in their ads

I hope I can find this stuff in Australia.

>am gay
>dont give fuck about some spaghet
>bunch of white girls and """"activists"""" try to stand up for me
sucks

>tfw gay
>tfw I 100% agree with him about not promoting degeneracy

ravioli ravioli gimma da formuoli

>tfw I got to the gym only to play basketball

if you sucka the willie
you get no fusilli

>buy farfalle and spaghetti from that brand since forever
>they've been missing in stores for weeks

Th...They know.

>ty based barilla
from now on my only brand.

Is it... Dare I say it... /ourbrand/?

I dont get it. Im a baby business man and i already know what you say isnt always what you do. He could have just said maybe one day when we think of a cool ad! And then just never have a gay couple ever in their ads. How is he a ceo lol?

You guys are right, I am gay and I dont even like Barilla. But just to spite this faggot of a CEO I will clean out the entire shelf in the supermarket and eat nothing but Barilla for the next few weeks and post about it on my Instagram every single meal.

Hello fellow anonymous user. I too will make a point to shop for and purchase the Barilla family of pasta products. Be sure to share your eats on Facebook as well!

Didnt know wearing basketball shorts at the gym was lame lol

That sounds like a very good idea friend. We probably should use a hashtag to further our political protest against Barilla so other protesters can easily connect with us in our quest.

DEVILISH, he might run out of space to store all his cash. then what? game over, fatcat.

>buying sauce
hahahaha

They have a protein enriched pasta line and that shit is awesome

I understand, I'm nonwhite and people assume I'll be down with BLM cuckery and dumb shot like that

lool

>buying sauce

By being alpha enough to say what’s on his mind

Italian here, just came to say that Barilla is shit tier pasta for us italians. It's cheap compared to other brands but De Cecco, Voiello and Garofalo cost slightly more but are much better.

>BLM protest
>mostly white trash
kek

Exactaly. How hard is it for some people to blend tomatoes, chop onions garlic, bell pepper and heat in a skillet. Bonus spice round add oregeno and basil maybe salt to taste.

So Barilla is the pasta for the real af, noted

> chop onions

that's where you lost me.