I feel for the nopoop meme

I feel for the nopoop meme

NOPOO, NOPOO
NO SHAMPOO YOU FOOL

>nopoop meme
W-what?

It's like no fap but with bowel movements

You hold your shit in for as long as you can to force your body to reabsorb your fecal matter thus extracting even more nutrients and allowing yourself greater possible gains.

Please help me

I want to go to bed but it hurts deep in my stomach just to lay down

Please I want to sleep

Just hang in there dude. The cramping stops shortly after your bowel movement has been absorbed.

YOU DID THIS FROG!

It's been 3 days and I feel like I'm going to die

Why would anybody ever willingly hold in their shit? This NoFap meme has gone too far. There's no enlightenment or even gains down this road, only you needing to shit through a bag.

HEeeeeeeeelp meeeeee

/nopoop/ is evidence based and backed by volumes of peer reviewed literature. Don't make a fool of yourself.

go get some sugarfree haribo or something, that'll clear you out

then don't be such a fucking retard in future

I'm sitting on the toilet right now, I now if I go to bed I won't be able to sleep, and whenever I feel like I might be ready to take a shit a little bit of gas just escapes and then I go back to "normal"

Please brehs what do

Impossible for me to get

Also that's a meme

STOP

I HATE YOU

Let me guess: someone on here told you that holding in your shit gives your body more time to absorb the GAINZ from the shit that's still in your bowels?

You are dumb
You can't re absorb any nutrients from poop and even if you could it would be like 1/100 of what you ate
In fact you can die if you hold it in or at least get sick so you better get there

>haribo heallbears

oh no

Fucking hell man you're better than that

That’s true though

Dat is some serious broscience dar.

daily reminder to drink more water buddeh

it helps with the noshit

A friend of mine actually did this. I didint know anything about lifting at the time though so I couldnt tell him to stop. He had crazy genes too, he would down like 5k in mass gainers, and eat tons of fast food in an attempt to gain weight and he still was at like 10% bodyfat and looked good.