Manlet masterrace

>live longer
>be healthier (smaller the size, less can go wrong)
>be respected for your accomplishments and be seen as earning them on merit.
>easymode gains
>stocky, strong frame
>strong, masculine and handsome face
>less awkward looking
>higher average testosterone levels
>much longer life expectancy
>much greater health
>how your ancestors evolved to be
>cost of living is much lower
>optimized two leg take-down on lanklets with high center of gravity
>optimized thrusting action
>larger dick/body ratio making dick appear much bigger
>easier to make friends
>a stronger desire to lead and gain power (power is natural for larger men, so they never master it as they have no incentive to, all of most prodigious leaders are manlets)
>higher incentive to succeed in life in general
>look younger so can court 16 year olds at any age and not attract attention
>children are less likely to rebel against you because they are not intimidated by you and see you as a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

womensenews.org/2002/04/estrogen-given-pre-teen-girls-inhibit-growth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>look younger so can court 16 year olds at any age and not attract attention

lolwut

>an angry manlet actually took time to make this image

>>>/reddt/

That's true tho

Except testosterone makes you larger and estrogen makes you smaller. Majority of wamen still want big men, who tend to have big dicks. It's enough to have elongated facial features, this shows that you're big despite your height being below average, long face in general indicates leadership qualities. Short faces are for boys.

Testosterone doesn't make you larger, otherwise women larger than men would have more testosterone. Taller faces are more feminine which=less testosterone. Short faces with strong jaws and chins are masculine.

tell me about money and social skills. I don't care about your useless height you insecure fuck.

womensenews.org/2002/04/estrogen-given-pre-teen-girls-inhibit-growth/

Estrogen fuses your growth plates. Testosterone deficiency stunts your growth. Women like big men. Checkmate manlet

>"Taller faces=feminine, Short faces=masculine"

Taller faces are as a matter of fact more masculine, they look gay if they lack in width. Short faces are boyish

Nope, studies have shown correlation between intelligence and height and studies have also shown negative correlation between intelligence and testosterone. Therefore taller men have lower testosterone.

>live longer
>higher average testosterone levels
pick one

>live longer
>higher average testosteron levels
pick one
also
>children are less likely to rebel against you because they are not intimidated by you and see you as a friend
That's not how it works. Just because kids aren't intimidated by their parents doesn't mean they're friends.
Stop baiting. Not everyone here thinks manlets should die.

>cost of living lower
Everythings lower at 5'6"

>cost of living is much lower
>easier to make friends
wat

delete this

Is it true about gains tho?

Same amount of gains but it'll take longer to show on taller people . But once you do make it you'll look so much better.

k

lol he did
More like a manlet pic, huh retard.

>live longer as a manlet

Ok buddy

Oh look, another COPE thread

you know it's actually impossible to be really tall and have a small dick? Let's say a small dick is the size of a man's middle finger,well a 6'4'' man middle finger is very big,as is every appendice in his body.
Also manlets being extremely pathetic,next thing they WILL start bragging about normal things like having an adequate penis,having a regular height girlfriend, how nobody cares that they are small and see them as perfectly adequate,how they too have cars,homes and earn money,just like regular people
Back in to the pit manlets
inb4 6'4'' dicklet
I'm king of manlets 6 footer with a mediocre cock

Try this next time.

Jesus mate

isnt that the guy going bald at 23 lmao

nigga will be norwood scale 3-4 by 25 hahahaha

AND HES A TALLFAG WHO ABUSED STEROIDS COS IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET Veeky Forums

PFFFFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAAHA

The biggest show on earth. Hero is 5'7. Looks like kit is doing pretty well for himslef

>>easymode gains
>>accomplishments and be seen as earning them on merit.
Does not add up

Don't worry mister lanklet, im sure some girls prefer bald guys, I mean if a few people like vin diesel or jason statham can pull it off, maybe you can with ur average looks lmao.

just bee ur balding self

>stocky, strong frame
>strong, masculine and handsome face
>less awkward looking
>much longer life expectancy
>much greater health
>optimized thrusting action
>larger dick/body ratio making dick appear much bigger

all of these are bullshit and have nothing to do with height. ive seen short people who are skinny as fuck, and look like emasculated men.
Dick to body ratio depends on how skinny you are, not height. On average taller men will have bigger penises the same way taller men, generally, have biggar hands, head feet.

Health have nothing to do with height, and neither does thrusting. You dont earn more respect for your accomplishments neither.

>a stronger desire to lead and gain power (power is natural for larger men, so they never master it as they have no incentive to, all of most prodigious leaders are manlets)

I lol`d. taller men are more likely to end up in position of power, therefore have more experience with it.

noooooo

delete this right fucking now

aghahhahahhahahahahhaha this is my life ahhahaghahghahgha

nice red herring

NON MANLETS BTFO

DAY OF THE LANKLET WHEN

both of these are 100% retarded and incorrect

Posts like this are the reason fit will remain full of losers

Who the fuck cares if your face is long or short

The thing that defines success is how you approach lifw

If you're a crybaby whiner, you'll never be successful

I'm doing well in my life purely because I have never ever backed down or given up
The thought just doesnt exist for me

Do you think Putin gets down because he has a short face and is 5'6" tall?

Fucking fit. Get out of your own heads, all you faggots