If i get aesthetic, her and i can be together again, r-right b-bros?

if i get aesthetic, her and i can be together again, r-right b-bros?

No, if you get aesthetic you will transcend her and move in to better people

>her

but theres no one better than her at least in terms of beauty

No man the fuck up.

No,but you can date the younger version of her

Getting aesthetic doesn't actually help unless you're

You fucking poofter

You know most people just lift to look good, as one part of their lives, rather than the focus of their lives

>if i get aesthetic, her and i can be together again, r-right b-bros?
No.

>are you intelligent, interesting, have a fun sense of humor, and a well-developed life all your own?
If not then you're just another gymcel. You might get 'aesthetic' and make some money as an underwear model. But you won't get with anyone worthwhile unless you're more than some two-dimensional slab of mobile meat. Time to grow up, OP.

fuck you man. You don't get it. You don't understand what it's like to love a woman more than you love life itself only to find out one day that she doesn't love you the same anymore. I unironically considered fucking suicide that day.

you tell me....

>You don't understand what it's like to love a woman more than you love life itself only to find out one day that she doesn't love you the same anymore.
That's only because you can't see past the end of your own nose.
It's also because you think I'm a kid like the rest of you. I'm old enough to be your DAD, kiddo.
I cheated on a gf once. She couldn't get away from me fast enough. Pined for her for YEARS. That's all in the distant past now but you can't tell me I don't know what that's like -- and nothing I do to my body is going to change it.

Get some perspective, kid. Stop being a self-indulgent little baby about shit and move the fuck on already, you're making a fool of yourself in front of the entire board.

Not him but moving on is often not that easy

Doesn't mean I'm going to indulge anyone on that or tell anyone else to indulge them in their self-pity. It's ugly and pathetic.

nice pasta idiot
OP don't listen to this shit I'm no where near estethic,am 31 and women pay 10x more attention than before when I was bearmode fat

Still feels like the future you thought you'd build with that person, your aim in life, is gone

Fucking this.

FUCKING THIS and I'm just now getting out of it. I won't stop lifting or anything, but fuck letting it consume you.

i know it hurts man. but it's time to move on

All the memories, lost

>be Veeky Forums, dressed like a chad, rich and Veeky Forums
>still rejected by your crush
It hurts like hell, but at least I've finally lanced this infatuation growing inside me.

Like tears.. in.. the rain.

This is me btw. Yes natty. 7 years lifting.

Now think of how far away you are from me in regards to being similar to me in lean mass/body-fat, probably years....right?

This must suck for you to hear after I've got what you want but then I'm telling you its not going to give you the happiness/life increase like you think it is.

It's hard to accept that reality, because you've probably been killing yourself in the gym for the last 6-18 months, and you're thinking "SOON", and yet here I am, 7 years in advance of lifting, tell you once you get to where I am, you will find it does not give the happiness or acceptance you're looking for.

>GF of 5 years leaves me
>Motivation to get aesthetic as fuck
>Thinking one day Ill see her again and she'll think I look awesome
>Actually never see her again
>One last chance, a festival this summer where we both always went to, even when we werent together yet we both went to that festival
>For sure she'll be there
>30 degrees outside, perfect weather, walk around shirtless all day, looking swole
>"damn if she sees me now for sure she'll be impressed"
>She didnt go
>Still never saw her again

Now Im empty, I cant make myself go to the gym anymore, the only reason was her. When I was with her she was my purpose in life, and subconciously when I wasnt with her I still made my life revolve around her and now I have nothing.

So for all you fucks who want to get ripped to impress your ex, just fucking dont ok

>When I was with her she was my purpose in life, and subconciously when I wasnt with her I still made my life revolve around her and now I have nothing
i feel you so hard user. being with your now ex was the way to go towards the end goal, starting a family etc.

You could just phone her but your clearly a pussy which is probably why she left u.

Did I say I didnt talk to her again? No I said I didnt see her again, read better cunt

>natty
flexing with a pump, not too lean....i believe you. looking sick my dude

you talked after the breakup? About what? Was it awkward?

i randomly texted my oneitis after two years of not talking to her. she asked how the "gym stuff" was going and i sent her a pic. she's been texting me nonstop ever since with heart eye emojis and biceps.

i wasn't good enough before, but now she just wants me for my looks.
why can't she just want to be with me, guys
feels bad

Not with that attitude you fuck.

Every now and then we just contacted each other to see how the other was doing since we still cared. Asked her once if she wanted to meet up but said it wasnt a good idea. So I was never able to show her how much Ive changed.

No it wasnt awkward very familiar actually, just painful

a real alpha would now just bang her a few times then ditch her to make her feel just as bad as you did

I'm a little fatty now, being that leanness was too hard for me to maintain.

I'm back to being able to comfortable deadlift 200kg for reps, so I'm happy.

I just wish more people on here knew the realities of what this lifting shit does for your life (not much)

we've slept together a few times previously, i feel like the booty calls i'm getting will result in that again. but i don't want just that.

>I just wish more people on here knew the realities of what this lifting shit does for your life (not much)

So fucking true, everybody here is so obsessed with dream fantasy lifes like Zyzz'. Thinking that their lives will improve greatly by getting swole. In reality it doesnt do much.
Ive been lifting for 3 years now and the quality of my life has barely improved. I just feel healthier and stronger, but thats it.

the biggest change for my life was that i just needed to buy new clothes. i remember the first time i wore a medium and it didn't look like shit, felt amazing.

>30 degrees
>Shirtless

its actually super common to walk around festivals shirtless dude. but you probably dont know that because you never go outside

I posted a thirst trap story-pic on Instagram and my ex DM'd me with the "heart eye" emoji, I didn't respond

next day she DM's me again with some story about how her roommate took her phone and sent the emoji and something like "good luck with your gym selfies", just something incredibly passive aggressive and petty

I blocked her ass on all social media. Blocking ex's on all forms of social media/phone numbers is the patrician move.

>medium

I agree that lifting doesn't necessarily "improve your life greatly" but I think it does change your life immediately if you take it seriously.

Some immediate (albeit, small) changes I had when I started lifting:
1. Noobs gains are noticed instantly by friends and family ("user, have you been lifting?")
2. Increased sense of confidence from noob gains (however slight, confidence does go up in the beginning)
3. Newfound sense of dedication/motivation

All of these gains level out after a few months and lifting becomes just another thing in your life, but there more time you put into lifting the more you get out of it imo.

so youre saying to go noob gains mode, pause for a few months, g o back?

The problem is that you believed that attaining some aesthetic body would make you happy. Enjoy the ride of life; don't live for the future that's never there.

Nah brah!

Not only did she move on from you but even before that whole shit storm she

>cheated on you many times

>lied all the time

>was going to tell you that a baby was yours if she got pregnant while cheating

>dropped you like a fly

>accused your friend/mentor of rape

>lied to everyone about why you broke up

>reawakened some of your deepest insecurites

I know I loved her and in a fucked up way she loved me,

but we were both very unhealthy for and to eachother

We learned and bettered ourselves together,

but now It's time for all of us to move on.

We don't need her brahs; we can make it all on

our own.

Remember that it ended for a reason.

Not everything gets closure, and that's okay.

I got Veeky Forums and now my ex wants to get back together again. I agreed tentatively.

I know I shouldn't, but goddamnit, I still love her so much.

Time will tell...